Post your Add Account, Playing and Help Requests here!

Darkmatter

Battle God
Reaction score
Website
www.battleforums.com
I see tons of people making threads requesting people to play with, or people to level with, as well as to add their accounts and play. This thread is designed for all of those, and any such requests, or material that falls within asking people to play with you, or asking others for help in-game (As long as they don't beg for items, since it's not allowed here.) or people who just want to know your accounts and how to reach you. Very simple if you ask me. I've merged all threads that ask any one of these questions into this thread so there's no clutter. A recap, in this thread you can post any combination or all of the following (Depending on your situation.):

• Requesting people to add your account to their list.
  • Requesting help on leveing up.
  • Requesting people to play with.
  • Posting your account information so people can add you.

Example:

''hey i play useast and my account is dud1gg i want to know if anyone wants to play right now?''

That’s basically what you would type, in most cases. If your case is different, just abide by the rules below and you'll be fine.

Rules​
What you can't post: you may not request items, rushing, free accounts, or anything like that. It's a direct violation of the rules and your post will be removed if you do it. So please don't. If you have such requests, do them once you've met someone in-game, and not on the forums. It makes things easier on me and the rest of the moderators, since if you do any of those, we remove your posts. Constant violations will result in you being warned. I don't like toarn, but II will if I have to. So follow the rules please. Thank you. :)

With that being said, post away!

TopGun

BattleForums Member
Reaction score
Website
www.myspace.com
Bloodthirsty Slayer
|

Are you looking for help??

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I am here to help you, I can provide you with numerous items and help rush you from act 1 normal to at least act 3 hell If you need any help at all just let me know and i will be glad to help , reply here with the details of what you need and i may be able to assist you with something.

Super Diablo

Reaction score
TopGun said:
Bloodthirsty Slayer
|

Are you looking for help??

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I am here to help you, I can provide you with numerous items and help rush you from act 1 normal to at least act 3 hell If you need any help at all just let me know and i will be glad to help , reply here with the details of what you need and i may be able to assist you with something.
If you play US East, can you help me with act 1 normal? My username is ss3_goku. My Assassin is level 11.

TopGun

BattleForums Member
Reaction score
Website
www.myspace.com
Helping

Yes i can help you! Do you play LOD or just D2 regular?

Full-Torqe

Member!
Reaction score
Website
www.outaline.com
Account: Sidewinder
Account2: Full-Torqe
Realm: UsWest Softcore Non Ladder

If I have time I will help you level, rush and possibly give you some free items. I can also help you set up YAMB and maphacks.

Johnny

IMMERSION RUINED
Reaction score
Acc: Bio.Hazard@uswest (ladder)

in need of friends, trade partners, people to make new chars w/, i have max friend but only about 5 of them are ever on so i can easily delete people; ill look in this thread later on to see if there are any other west/ladder people

*just say that you are from bf so i dont freak out trying to figure out who the f*** you are...

xSoDx

Member!
Reaction score
xcrosser @ europe

can boost up to hell act 2..
and like bio tell me your from bf/diabloforums or else ill just ignore you :D

Induhvidual_1

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
dwa9
dwa_9
induhvidual

all on WEST LADDER
and expansion.

currently im not doing so great.... but i do have a bunch of mf sorcs and working on one necro....

so i can scrap you some junk and i can help rush you to aroundnm lol....

bitWISE

Member!
Reaction score
I'm on USEast as bitWISE (main) or PvP-bitWISE (not using much yet)

I'm not exactly "rich" but I love playing with people I "know". If anyone wants to add me please feel free. My bone nec is really starting to own so I can help with anything.

zander55

Member!
Reaction score
im on west ladder softcore
i need someone to mf with
my guy is an orb sorc with tal

*Turok

Member!
Reaction score
Website
www.battleforums.com
Tur0k <:::::::>Main Account
Realm<::::::::>UseasT
Comments<:::::::> ppl plz when u post ur account,post your realm so that we no ...cuz its kind of hard to guess u know :p.

hmm..I'm well off an enigma and other few items....
well im unable to play due to an error which whenever i connect to bnet it says:("BATTLE.NET IS UNABLE TO PROPERLY IDENTIFY YOUR APPLICATION VERSION")
anyhow im linking this to another url for viewing purposes also http://www.battleforums.com/showthread.php?t=96551

anyhow i do hope im not breaking any rules but im soo desperate to solve my issue here so i can start playin again its been 2 months :p

Velvet

Premium Member
Reaction score
Mr_Velvet
Crapple
Sheik_The-BoK=primary accnt

I play USEast , NL , SC , Classic
I Will Help anyone that asks

flipzdesire

Member!
Reaction score
USWEST NONLADDER SOFTCORE - *YeKi(M)
I need a friend... lol...
Leveling, Questing, Possibly Trade, Magic Finding

ImAScatman337

Reaction score
hey guys,
i play 1.10 uswest Ladder alot and i always like to meet new people to talk and play with, i can mf with my pala (over 500mf) or PK with my godly smiter and WW barb. Anybody who would like to join me is welcome to message me at *Pbk_killer but in a few weeks since im going to FIJI!!