Post your Add Account, Playing and Help Requests here!

chocofilez

Member!
Reaction score
If any 1 here plays Europe, i cold use some of those items rushes etc. My account name is zephan and other is gang_of_fools. Any help would be appreciated

Static

Premium Member
Reaction score
StaticOpeth USEast ladder

i_killa_you

BattleForums Junior Member
Reaction score
If its ok, I need help learning Diablo 2 with somebody, my brother gave me his account and I don't know much about it. Well, I know all the basics, but if you can help me learn things like mf botting, and tips and tricks, it will be greatly appreciated. Plus, I have no friends on Diablo 2 :(

My username is i_killa_you USEast Ladder and Non-Ladder, but im working on my non ladder paladin right now.

chocofilez

Member!
Reaction score
Sorry dark matter. not begging, and as you can see they did offer. but sorry any way. My account is zephan or gang_of_fools in Europe ladder.

Mist

Member!
Reaction score
expansion ladder softcore.

*TTV (main account, botting account, rushing account)
*TTV-MULE (mule account)
*TTV-AFRAID (chars to play 'just for fun')
*TTV-ASTRONAUT (chars to play 'just for fun')
*Randee (low level duelling account)

obviously youll only add one so add ttv. The others are there so you know what they all are head of time, in case you do want to add more, or to check if, if I'm never on, it's because I'm on an alt.

I am out of school, looking for a job, I bot by night and waste time by day, mostly I just give away free crap to friends every day and rush them and baal them and do other silly things with my time like low level duel or racing or.. whatever. I'm bored at least 80% of the time im on d2.

oh, I forgot the point.
Add me if you're bored, because I'm bored. We can get together, have a bored party, play some bored games. get it

and DEFINITELY contact me if you want to play d2 low level capture the flag!!! (levels 9-24)

TopGun

BattleForums Member
Reaction score
Website
www.myspace.com
TALS

my accnt is xbloodthristx i play on US east and im ladder... if anyone has a CHEAP tals armor plz let me know ive been looking for one for cheap for the last 2 months and i cant find one and its getting really aggrivating. So if any one can help plz whisper to me or add my accnt name to ur f list and send me a message on D2 when u get on.

chocofilez

Member!
Reaction score
Mist said:
expansion ladder softcore.

*TTV (main account, botting account, rushing account)
*TTV-MULE (mule account)
*TTV-AFRAID (chars to play 'just for fun')
*TTV-ASTRONAUT (chars to play 'just for fun')
*Randee (low level duelling account)

obviously youll only add one so add ttv. The others are there so you know what they all are head of time, in case you do want to add more, or to check if, if I'm never on, it's because I'm on an alt.

I am out of school, looking for a job, I bot by night and waste time by day, mostly I just give away free crap to friends every day and rush them and baal them and do other silly things with my time like low level duel or racing or.. whatever. I'm bored at least 80% of the time im on d2.

oh, I forgot the point.
Add me if you're bored, because I'm bored. We can get together, have a bored party, play some bored games. get it

and DEFINITELY contact me if you want to play d2 low level capture the flag!!! (levels 9-24)

I would love to play with you but im guessing you play in the US. As i play europe, i would have to make a new acc. just tell me what your in. i dont really mind if i make a new acc. but ill have no good equipt. we can talk about that in a game as its forbidden here. :wavey :wavey darkmatter.

minny

6 years and going strong!
Reaction score
Im about to start playing diablo again.....I'll post my account as soon as i make one.

err0r

Member!
Reaction score
my account is lite_lime i could use some help leveling. i've decided to make a hammerdin.

Taz500

Reaction score
Hey i've been playing D2:LOD 4 bout 2 1/2 yrs so i can hlp get stuff 4 u. Accounts---Bents_Army;BentThePaladin;Army_1999;Taz969. thos r my accs, if u need hlp from act1 norm - act3 hell i can hlp. BTW im nonladder just in case there was ne confusion!=D

chocofilez

Member!
Reaction score
It would be but no one here plays europe so oh well. when i go back to the states it should be useful.

Guru

Premium Member
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Im tired of waiting the ladder to reset, so I thought'd I start a character again. Anyone who wants to hook a brother up, my account is guru_bf

Santans Army

Member!
Reaction score
Ok, I am creating a new accont my old accont was, diablo_2_xpack@ useast sc nl.
well i ****ed up and changed pass, changed the email accont and forgot about it. so i just started a new accont , sinister-saint on useast non ladder soft core. im making a hammer pally just i.m me @ xleftxoverxcrack@aim.com just mention b/f.com and ill respond.

Lod.

jd-inflames

Melodic Murderer
Reaction score
Website
www.cursedprophets.com
Same deal here, Guru. I was going to wait for the ladder to reset before I hopped back in, but what can I say...I'm a premature ejaculator.

So I'm back in...

USEast
*jd-inflames

I'm sitting on just a lvl 8 necro right now, going to start up a botting Sorc here sooner or later. I wish they didn't have the whole expire thing :( My lvl 88 sorc owned :(

Santans Army

Member!
Reaction score
hey i hate the expireing thing 2. i lost 5-7 mule acconts. and can u help me set up ne bots? becuase i cant get mm.bot 2 work. i dont have d2jsp either.

Guru

Premium Member
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
The exipring is gay, and its not the items as much as all the work gone into the character..

Jd ill add you to the f list later on