Post your Add Account, Playing and Help Requests here!

jaged21

Member!
Reaction score
i don't really know someone told me it's because a spam bot is using my cd-key on another realm even tho i never gave out my cd-key...

COTA-GoD

Member!
Reaction score
Trojan Man said:
Lee I lost your account name. Post it up here nub or message me with it on Bnet.

*Trojan-Man

it posted it in this thread somewhere.

cota-1337h4x0r

TopGun

BattleForums Member
Reaction score
Website
www.myspace.com
I need some one to rush my windy druid in hell mode if u could , (EAST SC LADDER)

COTA-GoD

Member!
Reaction score
TopGun said:
I need some one to rush my windy druid in hell mode if u could , (EAST SC LADDER)

i would if i still had my anni, i now do not have enough resistance to tank them anymore, and im too lazy to accually try.

gimpmyster

Member!
Reaction score
I in total have 4 characters: 2 Barbarians, a necromancer, and a sorceress

and im on everyday for about an hour to two hours so if u wanna play my account name is
Gimpmyster

jaged21

Member!
Reaction score
wut realm, type, etc. do you play? i play useast, nl, sc, lod. Also, is one of the barbs a pvp beast/ebotdz ww barb? I would like to make one of those eventually.

gimpmyster

Member!
Reaction score
i play in us east, lord of destruction expansion, my 4 characters are all not to close to each other in progress.

hell mode-my first barb is a lvl.85 with full immortal-king-whirlwind
nightmare mode -my sorc is a lvl. 73 with full tal-rasha-cold
nightmare mode-my second barb is a lvl. 41-frenzy
nightmare mode-my necro is a lvl. 57-summoning

(i play all of the time as you probly can tell)

My account name is gimpmyster if you ever need help or nethin juss ask. :)

TopGun

BattleForums Member
Reaction score
Website
www.myspace.com
hah u play all the time? thats funny cuz i got a lvl 82 sorc 83 barb 80 pally 60 nec 65 druid and ive only been playing since april !! lol but yea any way i need a rush for the druid if any could ..

Jaceofspades

Member!
Reaction score
Well, I guess I'll put mine up here. Oh the owner of this account kinda lets me use it as well so he might come on and post his accounts as well.

Cliffwagenknech ---USEast NL
Clifwagenknecht ---USEast NL (I use that one more so I'd add this one)

I've got a blizz sorc lvl 93, conc barb like 82, fire sorc 89, hammerdin lvl 86 or something I believe has the full gear. Well, minus the belt and I think an soj. No grand charms because I'm not that rich. My enigma is being borrowed by the owner of the account. So, once I get it back I can rush anyone from normal to hell (hell with some slight difficulty)

I guess I have some spare items I could give to some people, but I rarely give out items. I go on at random times, so if you want to catch me online post in here and I'll get on within an hour of reading it.

Darkmatter

Battle God
Reaction score
Website
www.battleforums.com
Ok guys, remember, no begging for rushes in the thread! Ask for help, and then, once in-game, then you can request stuff. Please edit your posts to avoid any confusion concerning this rule. :)

Hamtaro

Official Forum Hamster
Reaction score
USEast ladder
*flameonwater my pally is nm lvl 26(might not be on til august'05) :baby

Hamtaro

Official Forum Hamster
Reaction score
gimpmyster said:
does ne 1 know the easiest way to lvl up a lvl 85 barb??
im pretty sure this is on topic, just go into hell baal run games and stand in corner and let everyone else do the work^_^