Post your Add Account, Playing and Help Requests here!

PK-Demon

Reaction score
What's up I play USEast just starting back up once again I took about a 5-6 month break sold all my stuff or gave it away to friends.. so if anyone wants to help me out with some items or help me lvl or something just msg me. My account name is PK-Demon.

PK-Demon

ChrisH36

Guy with Most Posts on Quiet Board.
Reaction score
eCentric said:
Account: eCentirc
Realm: US East
Ladder: Yes

Newbie: Yes. I need mf items if anyone can help me start off, I need 4os armor ptopaz's
Pfft Skullders > what you need.

JR-Writer

Reaction score
Hey all, my account is named *JR-Writer on USEast... always willing to play.

Hamtaro

Official Forum Hamster
Reaction score
Flameonwater nl useast sc, needing help with a grush from norm to hell and help on my smiter build=/

MythicalXTC

Reaction score
Hi, i was wanting to do a full dex build on my zon, she will be bow, an was wondering if anyone could tell me what is the best possible way to do this.. i see alot of people on bnet who are to put it pointly "completly hidden gear" an i would like to learn how to do this.. i apologize if this breaks one of the forum rules.... its been a LONG time since i posted anything... can sum1 plz help me with this matter? ... if ur on useast NL .. w/ mythicalxtc ... ty vm

ProtoBlade

Member!
Reaction score
hey im uswest ladder and im wonderin if someone can help me out cuz i really need to lvl up a char or 2 to get me started add me, my account name is: BIGGSnWEDGE

TopGun

BattleForums Member
Reaction score
Website
www.myspace.com
Hey i was wandering.. is about 3k good for a lvl 67 smiter? i was j/w cuz thats about what i do and didn't know if that was good or bad or what, and i have a defense of about hmm i think it got up to like 38k w/ barb shout.. well just lemme know thnx

Blade You Stain

Member!
Reaction score
Do You have a Vex Rune I Need one Badly i'll trade for it...Acc Name is Punk_Isnt_Dead I'm on East Add me...Non-Ladder

xxtallguyxx

Member!
Reaction score
acc is asx-killa ne 1 wanna just mess around or needs help or even wants to join my clan msg me on D2

FFmattSK8

Reaction score
Hey I have a friend that made a Uber-Durry game and he left because we couldnt do it and none of my friends are on Diablo right now so I was wondering if anyone honest could help me kill uber durry really quick?

Zoltar

Premium Member
Reaction score
Hey everyone. I play on USwest non-ladder. I am working on a paladin. I need a trustworthy friend who will help me out. My account is Zoltar567. PM me or add me and msg me about it on B.net. Thnks

aphextwin

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
west ladder hc
*0rwell

dont play as often tho :\

gundam501

Member!
Reaction score
sup everybody? well im usually bored and all the chars i make kinda suck but they suffice so if anyone wants to go cowing or baaling or something add me

Account: gundam501
chars: only 2 right now morgothbane 77 sorc durinsbane 42 barb

oh yah a hell rush for durin would be much appreciated

dNiym

Member!
Reaction score
Account: dniym68
Realm: US East, Ladder, Softcore

I offer my level 81(at the time of this writing) to assist with bodypart collection & uber killings. I built this character strictly for uber support, and he does extremely well. I do not ask for your bodyparts or torches in return, but if you would like to donate something to my cause I would gladly accept! :)

I am usually on after 6pm EST up late.

wak4

Reaction score
Hey

I need help for act 2 in Hell... I have the whole staff, I just need to kill dury + Meph + Diablo :D

Account : WakThaWak
Char : Tha_Rhabbit

Wak4

shadowJester

Member!
Reaction score
US WEST ACC = In[F]ec[T]edOne

I can help anyone that needs help on us west i am usually on after 6pm california time so if you message me on d2 tell me where you know me from so i am not like who the hell are you lol . example ( hi this is so&so from battleforums ) lol i will be glad to help if you ask me nicely lol. i have a pretty godly hammerdin that can do all of hell and baal runs no problem.

Kamikaze

Respected Member
Reaction score
i'm only playing non ladder us east now.

the only account i still use actively is "shadowbone"

i spend most of my time wandering around aimlessly with my druid "OfTheFireGod"

SoD-GoD

Member!
Reaction score
Well, after a couple of months of not having any way of playin' D2, I'M BACK!!! I need some people that I can play with on East. So, if you play quite often(high or low I don't care) add me up: *SoD-GoD

Oh, and the reason I'm doin' this is because I'm getting kinda bored playin' by myself.

~SoD