The entire movie looks terrible.

Barney Stinson

Suit up
Reaction score
Dragonball, but yeah.

Emperor Pan I

Respected Member
Reaction score
Oh God the movie sucks he isn't green, somethign so arbitrarily important the entire thing hinges upon it.

I really fucking hate fans of anything

TroiK-

Premium Member
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Oh God the movie sucks he isn't green, somethign so arbitrarily important the entire thing hinges upon it.

What, are you a fan of nothing? what if they digitally remastered you into a huge movie and made you a beaner how would that make you feel?

Renzokuken

Saved
Reaction score

Sorry for caring? Seriously, what the fuck is your problem? He isn't green, it's something that's wrong. Am i just supposed to go "I love it when they change things for a movie!". No, fuck that. I am allowed to have my own goddamned opinion about it, so get over it.

Sogeking

Shithead
Reaction score
and goku doesnt have a tail...he's ALWYAS showed his tail in db

Emperor Pan I

Respected Member
Reaction score
Sorry for caring? Seriously, what the fuck is your problem? He isn't green, it's something that's wrong. Am i just supposed to go "I love it when they change things for a movie!". No, fuck that. I am allowed to have my own goddamned opinion about it, so get over it.
It is stupid and arbitrary and doesn't impact anything related to the movie in any way.

It is based on the manga, it ISN'T the manga. I hate people who pointlessly cry about useless shit that isn't 100% taken directly from the source material.

Wing Zero

lol just as planned
Reaction score
just let them complain for crying out loud. anime viewers are the worst in arguments

Barney Stinson

Suit up
Reaction score
It is stupid and arbitrary and doesn't impact anything related to the movie in any way.

It is based on the manga, it ISN'T the manga. I hate people who pointlessly cry about useless shit that isn't 100% taken directly from the source material.
If they made a Starcraft movie, and made Jim Raynor a black man, people would be upset. It's not just "something arbitrary". He looks almost nothing like the Piccolo from any of the series, and when you try and make a movie based on something as fanboyistic as Dragonball, of course people are gonna start getting angry.

Not to mention that your outbursts are totally unrational and unprovoked. From the standpoint of how he looks everywhere else, he does look horrible. The entire movie looks horrible, so we're going to say that. Get over your own goddamn ego for a few seconds, or stay the fuck out of the comic forum. I don't give a shit if you are the new admin or if you're some kind of retard that just joined yesterday, you don't come in my section starting shit like this. That's the bottom line.

Renzokuken

Saved
Reaction score
Besides, all i said is "He looks terrible". You guys seriously think he looks good? And if it's based on the manga, how can you tell what colour he's supposed to be anyway, manga's are black & white aren't they?