Piccolo isn't green

ChrisH36

Guy with Most Posts on Quiet Board.
Reaction score
Then go watch the anime.

A movie is never going to be able to market to anyone with the source material. They will never, ever be able to please fans about anything, because fans of anything are all dipshits, so they try to market to reasonable people, thus the changes.
In some cases, there have been exceptions. Like with TMNT in 2007, a large portion of the TMNT fans actually liked the movie.

And each fan has thier own unique taste and/or approach.

Raccoon

Post Djinn
Reaction score
Me thinks Pan has been a Fan of something and his heart has been broken because of it.

It is like making Buu blue or Cell red. It might not make much difference to some, but for whatever reason attention to detail in DBZ related things is a must (video games, for example) for others.

Might be like playing a Star Wars game and the Darth Vader has a white suit instead of black. For me, it would make it harder to get into the game, get into the feeling that the Star Wars movies evoked, much like watching the epic DB/Z fight scenes did.

---

Haha, look what I found:

ChrisH36

Reaction score
Why do people seriously bother :(?

Jim Morrison

Premium Member
Reaction score
it looks cool to me just gotta watch it as a movie and forget that its dbz

ChrisH36

Reaction score
What makes you say that? Either way, i surely hope you are correct.
In the actual trailer, Goku doesnt have that retarded spiky hairstyle from the series. And Picolo is actually Green.

Those were probably beta designs. They constantly change.

Hell, back when Transformers I was released, people complained about how bad the Megatron head was. And they did a complete redesign of the head and body weeks before the movie was completed. And it looked a lot better.

All we can do is see it tommorow and hope for the best.

scythemusashi

BattleForums Newbie
Reaction score
the movie is way off the original series aside from the fact that old master of gokou is still a pervert. lol