Piccolo isn't green

TrongaMonga

Grumpy Old Grandpa
Reaction score
It is stupid and arbitrary and doesn't impact anything related to the movie in any way.

It is based on the manga, it ISN'T the manga. I hate people who pointlessly cry about useless shit that isn't 100% taken directly from the source material.
Pan, what the hell, man, Ranzo didn't say anything bad about the movie :p

That was Mike, and he didn't even say it was bad because of Piccolo not being green.

Nub l2argue

Glowy

Premium Member
Reaction score
I got a idea.... before you go to see the movie go to wal-mart and buy one of those green see threw sheets of paper stuff and just hold it up in front of you everytime it shows picolo...there case solved

but dman he looks like dracula :O anymore pics on this?

better cast imo

Theroy

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
Website
www.securegamers.com
I got a idea.... before you go to see the movie go to wal-mart and buy one of those green see threw sheets of paper stuff and just hold it up in front of you everytime it shows picolo...there case solved

but dman he looks like dracula :O anymore pics on this?

better cast imo

The people in that anime pic look cooler than the people in your sig..

Also there's already a live action dbz movie. Download Dragon Ball: The Magic Begins. Looks awful I wouldn't watch.

PS: Some more he Looks pretty green from this website.

ALWAYS watch your sorce.

Theroy

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
Website
www.securegamers.com
I guarntee you he'll be green.

TrongaMonga

Grumpy Old Grandpa
Reaction score
Man, I'm happy I don't know who half the people in that pic is.

Wing Zero

lol just as planned
Reaction score
its strange imo. dbz=easy to cosplay yet its always done so horribly

Barney Stinson

Suit up
Reaction score
The hair's gotta be the hardest part of it.

But that picture shows how awesome Heratio Sans would be at playing Hercule.

Glowy

Premium Member
Reaction score
I just wonder if 90% of the movie is gonna be them standing ther going aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

then a 2% fight scene and 8% dialoge

Emperor Pan I

Respected Member
Reaction score
I just wonder if 90% of the movie is gonna be them standing ther going aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Probably not. The anime was expanded largely because it ran alongside with the manga, meaning it couldn't run to fast, as the manga had to come out first. That is why it was expanded so much, and things went slow to give time for the manga to move ahead.

And yes, the movie is Dragonball, but the Manga was also only ever called Dragonball, so it can and likely will cover aspects of the "anime" DBZ.

ChrisH36

Guy with Most Posts on Quiet Board.
Reaction score
Picollo looks like Emperor Peelov from the first Dragonball.

He doesn't even have the antennae.

Glow said:
I just wonder if 90% of the movie is gonna be them standing ther going aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Hard to say, we will need to see.

Kam_Islash

BattleForums Member
Reaction score
Website
www.geocities.com
It is stupid and arbitrary and doesn't impact anything related to the movie in any way.

It is based on the manga, it ISN'T the manga. I hate people who pointlessly cry about useless shit that isn't 100% taken directly from the source material.
And I hate people who hate everything that isn't ZERO percent taken from the source material.

"Change whores" are the lowest of the low.

///

Emperor Pan I

Respected Member
Reaction score
And I hate people who hate everything that isn't ZERO percent taken from the source material.

"Change whores" are the lowest of the low.

///
Then go watch the anime.

A movie is never going to be able to market to anyone with the source material. They will never, ever be able to please fans about anything, because fans of anything are all dipshits, so they try to market to reasonable people, thus the changes.