Photoshop Help Desk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Killer Kat

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
I just got photoshop can anyone teach me some of the cool stuff you guys do on it like those cool hitech line type shape things. I know how to use the layer and stuff and how to fade stuff but thats about it.

Radium

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
you should get a tut.

www.good-tutorials.com

Layers are pieces of your work all assembled into one picture, you can add and remove layers, and set them when you want them to show over and such.

Fade stuff as you put it is simply layers that have an opacity <100% which is a little box once you made the layers.

Rock_on

Premium Member
Reaction score
its prob photodeluxe, my mom has the same thing. neway how do you make wood borders in photoshop?

AxL

Buggin' Out
Reaction score
Well the easy way to make borders is select the whole images. Then select->modify->border.

The way to make cooler borders is by using the polygonal lasso tool.

AxL

Buggin' Out
Reaction score
Ok select the part of the text you dont want(or is it the other way around) and do 'Select>Feather'

Teddy

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
i need hel[p with making some cool boarders.. like reigns and so on.... but that polygonal lasso toll like wtf are u talking about.. lol plz help..anybody!!

Rock_on

Premium Member
Reaction score
Originally posted by Rock_on
its prob photodeluxe, my mom has the same thing. neway how do you make wood borders in photoshop?

Dirty[elf]

Premium Member
Reaction score
hey teddy i just learned but its really easy once you get the basics and you can expand on it very easily, IM me: bryan69087 or if u dont have AIM just PM me

Status
Not open for further replies.