P~Protoss Strategy/Cheats

tassadar920

Member!
Reaction score
Protoss Strategy/Cheats

Got a sweet protoss strategy or a cheat you can do with protoss? Tell us about it!!

Renzokuken

Saved
Reaction score
Hey tass. Everytime someone places a cheat. Copy the post into yours (Ctrl + C etc...). And then Split it. It's good practice and it's more condensed.

tassadar920

Member!
Reaction score
ok ill do that renzo, and master if your gonna post somethin in here plz actually explain the idea instead of just stikcing it in here :D.

betaalpha5

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
easy find power overwhelming :D

it fits the toss for the arcon does say i nthe game "power overwhelming" if u havn't notice

strat dude justmass goons zeal and maybe some other units and blow everybody up!

betaalpha5

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
then after u rush with them. get some DT and have the goons and zeal take out the dectetors and have the DT attack in like 5 secs later.when ure oppenant sees this. he has just enough time to bend over and kiss his ass goodbye :shoot:

Arkillo

The best of both worlds
Reaction score
Website
myspace.com
Depends on what map, but if you're on a money map...

Have 8 probes mineing
Build 4 Pylons
Build 10 more probes
Build 4 gateways on each side of the pylons
Build 2 Zealots per gateway
Send the 16 zealots to a base
Build Vespense Guisers
Go like you normally would from there.

ReiGn

Premium Member
Reaction score
Dark Templar rush on terran because terrans can't get detectors very early in the game like zerg or toss.

betaalpha5

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
yeah but by the time u can get DT they might have enough minerals to make turrents or a comsat. which i really like

tassadar920

Member!
Reaction score
turrets against dt isn't much of a problem, but once they ahve a comsat ur screwed for dt...

mass their base with scouts kill the comsat, and run away!

iamshort

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Originally posted by ReiGn
Dark Templar rush on terran because terrans can't get detectors very early in the game like zerg or toss.
What the heck areyou talking about ReiGn?!?! Terran have Comsat stations to sweep for DTs.

tassadar920

Member!
Reaction score
exactly, also terrans can get turrets as their 4th building if their smart about what buildigns they get in which order.

Overall, dt rushing is basicly useless against terrans, also pretty much useless against a zerg player UNLESS, you rush their overlord holding point with 10-15 sairs, and after this, you enter their base with masss dt.

DT v. zergling = DT wins
DT v. Hydra = DT wins
DT v. Ultra = 1-3 dts die
DT v. Air units = bye bye dt (but that's what sairs are for)

betaalpha5

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
but fight agaisn't terren. take out turrents sci ves and comsat. and they are a sitting duck

tassadar920

Member!
Reaction score
well... not exactly, they still have their army to attack you , and they can always pull out of their base...

betaalpha5

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
maybe but still no dectection DT would screw all those guys.terrens might have the comsat which is the best dector IMO take it out with turrents and sci vessals and some AT to claok the remainder of ur forces. the enemy has just enough time to kiss his ass goodbye

(V)aster)V(ind

Member!
Reaction score
Website
www.idealplayers.com
hows about this, scout rush or even (yes I've seen it done) temp rush. Make sure u have at least 1 attack up for the scouts and make sure temps have storm
Wait for their storm to come up, get like 16 temps.
then with 2 storm their guys and make them archons
next two come up, storm em, then archons
and so on and so forth
that way, your temps would be protected by the archons and you would almost constantly(unitl u run outta temps) be stormign them and you would constantly get good units!

betaalpha5

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
etter yep if ur playing against a noob being terren DT rush :D totally murder without turrents or comsat

tassadar920

Member!
Reaction score
yes, dt rushing on a terran early on is quite good, but turrets aren't hard to come by so i dont think this is wise if you aren't sure if they have detectors yet...

Neways, please post real toss strat/cheats like the arbiter recall strats u have... or high temp strats (not just rush)

i do like Masterminds, but you'll want to defend the archon as its being made or else its dead.