P~Protoss Strategy/Cheats

betaalpha5

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
but what would happen if the enmy rush u before u had a bunch of carriers or if they storm ur shit

89oZeratul

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
I use this to pick off new expansions-

Problem-Enemy has just expanded to a base YOU wanted. Newbs probably won't even defend this, and intermediates usually don't have obs everywhere. Use DTs on intermediate players (after sweeping with your own) before they get photons. On advanced players I use this form-
4 reavers, 4 High Temps, Archons surronding reavers, and hallucinations everywhere. Feel free to add goons/lots and scouts. Attack ONLY with reavers, keep everything else back to defend them.

South]Park8025

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
- Send a large army of hallucinated units under aribters, also recall groups of ground units to make the effect better in THEIR base, thend send your real army to defend your friend.

when i used recall lately....nothing happens..... is it a glitch or am i doin something wrong.......

Tiger_shark

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
If you are down...and very very desperate...try this trick

build 3 or 4 carriers and fill it up with interceptors...get 3-5 high temps, hallucinate them...bringing the total up to 15 or 20??

allow your opponent to see it....sometimes they will freak out... and leave...this is if u have NO OTHER OPTION

verial

Member!
Reaction score
thats why he said make interceptors and THEN hallucinate

a@...

Member!
Reaction score
Are you dumb?

Even when high templars used hallucination ability on carriers

that had interceptors, hallucinated carriers cannot have

interceptors. they can't attack at all. think before you speak.

verial

Member!
Reaction score
oh my god im sorry i havent spent 3 years playing starcraft. i dont know everything like you

Damouse

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
its remarkable how stupid ppl can b when threr rushin. this works espec. well against zerg...

REAVER RUSH!!!

-speaks for itself

Damouse

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
o yea, and verial is an itiot. if u haven't been playin craft 4 three years. and ur not sum kind of freaking general's son, then u dont belong on this formum. go to **** damnit, if you cant post decent posts. another quality in the requirement list is that u shud freakin no what the hell the protooss's spells do B4 you enter the toss forum

Phoenix2003

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
you're not exactly mister " know it all" yourself.