P~Protoss Strategy/Cheats

betaalpha5

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
i think that' where the storms come in for if they are trying to get to them and the storm hit. they would be pretty much dead and after they are made u can save ur HT incase some1 attacks

DigitalElite

Premium Member
Reaction score
Website
fishdynastyproducts.deviantART.com
i was looking at my sc manual the otherday and in the credits the very last "Thanks to:" was Operation CWAL which is the code for speey building

Also if ne1 else looks at the credits see if it says that too

Geamanu

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Problem:
-In mid-late game almost everyone masses up...i mean gathers his forces for an atack.
Strat:
-Use the Arbiter it's stasis field, just have to be prepared for the atack (observers all over the place).
Results:
-3 arbiters + 2 reavers, 12 zeals, 8 sairs worked against a massive force of like 3-4 groups of goons/DTs/zeals + sairs;
-2 arbiters + scouts worked perfectly against 15 BC's;
-arbiters+sairs a counter to finger of god(with little problems, like if he has DAs or halucinated units) worked 2 out of 3 cases.

tassadar920

Member!
Reaction score
concentrate on posting ideas not commenting on others ideas ppl!!

Another good strat for arbiters w/air units.

Problem:
- enemy has large forces of units moving towards your friends

Solution
- Send a large army of hallucinated units under aribters, also recall groups of ground units to make the effect better in THEIR base, thend send your real army to defend your friend.

Effect
- They will either, send their army home to defend, use their back-up army to defend, or just split their army in two, no matter wha thappens, you gain time in the map, and hopefully distract the enemy logne enough to kill a majority of his units.

Geamanu

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Problem:
-enemy has lots of sairs and you just found that out after building lots of scouts(suppose u don't quite manage to micro the scouts).

Solution:
-atack with your scouts(sairs also), hallucinate some to minimize losses and send in DAs. Feedback as many sairs as u can.

Result:
-lots of sairs means full energy on most of them so a feedback kills instantly.Also feedback has no cooldown
-worked well but he got the idea and cast DW allover the place -this still was not so efficient since DW costs 125 energy so i was able to feedback him some more; casting also stops sair's activity so he lost some time there
-very dificult to manage your DAs and temps and split the scouts not to take that much splash damage.

Counter:
-remove the energy by casting DW anywhere
-avoid DAs
-bring in your own DAs to feedback his.

tassadar920

Member!
Reaction score
not bad geamanu, could give a bit better explanation but thast good.

Problem:
-Zealot rush

Solution:
- Move your weakest units forward and as each takes damage pull him back, also send a probe into another base just incase you need to startr a new area.

Effect/Result:
- The enemy will think you may be weaker than you are, if your lucky they may not hit you with as strong an army as he might have before.

betaalpha5

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
for me i would not care if he has a small army comin i'll send almost every unit to attack.

okay for me if fighting zerg go fire goons and zeal rush. the good would desotry the lords so they would have to make more which means they can't attack yet adn the zeal would take out most of the base.
vs terren dude just get DT with a zeal and goons to destract. the zeal and goons would destory turrents and and other detection while the DT do the really damage to the base.

Master.America

Premium Member
Reaction score
Website
www.soundclick.com
Here's a good trick against any race on a small map, such as Blood Bath. Works best in 2v2's or 1v1's.

Build as you normally would with Protoss. Once you get around 8-9 Probes (particularly after you make a pylon) send 3 to an enemy's base. Attack his workers one by one--if it's Terran, attack building workers first. Once he sends all his workers to attack you, run away. Don't forget to keep building at your base. Now, go back and do it again. Kill as many workers as you can, but try not to lose any of your own. Just run away with the workers so they regain shields. Repeat as necessary. :)

Fou-Lu

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
A dt strategy. Most opponents (terran or toss) have detectors near the front of their base, not around the sides or anything. This is what I do.It doesnt take any longer to build a robotics facility, as it is one of the first 3 options after you've built a Cyb.Core. I build 3 pylons, after i have about 10 workers on minerals and 4 on gas. After those get finished, I build 2 Gateways, and send the probe that just opened the rift to mine gas or minerals. Meanwhile, another probe is being built.(2 preferablly.)The 2 Gates get done about the same time as the second probe. I send the new probe to open a Core, and 2 more Gateways. Then I send him to mine.Build 2 more probes, put the 1st on whatever, and the next probe should finish about time the Core gets done warping in. Then, I get the 2nd probe to open a Robo Facility, and a Citadel. I build another probe after sending this one to mine. As soon as the Robo Facility gets done, build a Shuttle with it, and then send the probe to open a rift for Archives. To pass the time, you can build a few more gateways, and when the Shuttle and 4 or 8 or however many dts are ready, load them on the shuttle, and fly in from the side of their base. Unload and the enemy will forget about having to destroy all buildings, and will usually leave. Easy Victory!(This strategy is harder on Terran because of liftoff, and near impossible on zerg.)

Wing Zero

lol just as planned
Reaction score
those are hacks...

irishman32393

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Originally posted by iamshort
What the heck areyou talking about ReiGn?!?! Terran have Comsat stations to sweep for DTs.
Thats why you send in one dt and keep doing that until there comstat station runs out of energy then you send in them all and comstat stations only have like 50 health and 50 armor, so thats just 3 swipes of a dt and Its done for. :shoot

SumacWarrior

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Problem: Mass Carriers attack the side of your base, evading the main d at the front

Solution: Send in a high templar and storm carriers. Oppenent will target the temlar, then stasis feild the intercepters which attack it.
Call the person a newb cause he massed carriers. Storm him and chase after him with scouts

FZ. | gOsu

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
i like to do a short goon/zeal rush. about 6-7 mins into game i like to have around 4 goons and a few zeals, and i use a worker to find where they are, and attack, usually zealing from the front and flanking around to the back with the goons

it works pretty good most of the time as long as they dont have alot of good D

Morisune

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
:fencing Mann how many times is this dude gonna lash at my belly?

My strategy would be to make a second base...
While doing that get some DT(Dark Templar)...
And a bunch o' carriers(id have about 10 stargate first)

Then with my second base id build all the buildings then put photon cannons around the base(rows and rows of them)

I then mass the enemy (terran first if theyre on the map) and after im done that...build a base in their old base...

(Preserve Strategy) lol:crackin