Orc Underpowered?

Orc's Need Buff?

• OMG, YES YES YES!

Votes: 18 75.0%
  • Orcs are fine...tauren win it every time.

Votes: 4 16.7%
  • No....orcs are simply overpowered.

Votes: 2 8.3%

• Total voters
B

Bobb

i am 30-3 at the momnet with orc solo WITH NO HACK OF ANYSORT unlike most of u fags and even i know that orcs are underpwered they get raped by a good rifel&caster human player because we cant tech quick enough with out the human player knowing that we are teching to taruen and docs i have lost 2 out of my 3 games to that and the other game i played was vs undead where i got ****ed over by mass fiends stats and hero nuke next patch will be my vengence

Pains Requiem

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Orcs simply rule. no need to tech to tauren. get an armyof grunts with berserker strength and witchdoctor with healing wards and ur heros as farseer blademaster and shadow hunter.
the farseer can create wolves bmaster can create illusions and the shunter can create serpent wards-send those things to the enmies gatherers and the enemie defense units will go totake care of them-then u set up healing wards and then send in the grunts and heros
the grunts also get major helaing from healing wave. the lv3 serpant ward is a must have for orcs-at lv 3 they do about 50 ranged damage-thats pretty good. u can use chain lightning and stasis trap for air units-or use stasis trap if an enmy group is teleporting inot their base via town portal-set the trap ward next to the building and as soon as they arrive-BOOM! they stunned. leave a ward or 2 to take em and then u can say I OWNED YOU! before u even kill him-i have a 546-3 record thanks to this strategy :)

Aragorn7

Member!
Reaction score
Originally posted by Bobb
i have lost 2 out of my 3 games to that and the other game i played was vs undead where i got ****ed over by mass fiends stats and hero nuke next patch will be my vengence
I probably was the Undead player. ;)

Nuking is my specialty.

Samsara

Member!
Reaction score
Website
www.WarcraftForums.com
isnt that a spam post russ?

orcs imo should always lose to UD or Humans.
undead with fiend/statue/banshees/some wyrms will always beat orcs. ALWAYS. just possess the big units and ur fine.

humans will win with rifles/priest/sorc/sb if u use shamen/gryphs.
for the same reasons above.

BluddLuSt4Life

Member!
Reaction score
Website
www.asstr.org
um... im sorry noob but UD is the one race that orc should always beat. The undead just have no answer to bloodlusted wyverns or zerkers. Destroyers, get owned by batriders, not an insta kill, but down to about 50 hp or so. Fiends are too weak to serve as anti-air against lusted wyverns, even en masse. Gargs, well bats work on them too. Nuking can be a problem, but I dont use the farseer against UD so its not that bad

Pyroman2388

Member!
Reaction score
Website
www.google.com
Orcs actually used to be my favorite race.. but i've realized since then that they really have no great strategies... there's the occasional grunt/tauren thing... or wyvs... or casters, but really nothing is consistent.... I can't seem to consisteltly win with the same strategy, as i do with other races.

Aragorn7

Member!
Reaction score
Yes, that does make them the most difficult race to play because you can't really "pick" your strategy until you know your opponents.