Orc Underpowered?

Orc's Need Buff?

• OMG, YES YES YES!

Votes: 18 75.0%
  • Orcs are fine...tauren win it every time.

Votes: 4 16.7%
  • No....orcs are simply overpowered.

Votes: 2 8.3%

• Total voters

Aragorn7

Member!
Reaction score
Originally posted by Godless_Soul
some abilities as esnare and that boom from batraiders could have auto-cast for u to choose
I agree with this, ensnare should have autocast for air units.

Originally posted by Godless_Soul
Grunts should cost 180 gold and no changes in their status...
batraiders should be hell cheaper, like 100 or 115, u use them just to blow AIR units, it´s like u need to pay the same cost to kill a frost, and if u really kill it... that´s why the auto-cast...
Grunts probably should cost a little less. Batriders are getting buff in next patch.

The rest I disagree with, except for maybe a buff on the blademaster.

Kam_Islash

BattleForums Member
Reaction score
Website
www.geocities.com
I noticed that opf all races, orc Units COST THE MOST!!!!!!

Night Elf units are cheaper....
Human units are cheaper....

And to top it all off, orcs gather esources the slowest!

and yes, we need AUTOCAST for Ensnare.

///

Torubu

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
RoC Orc had a nice dispel. Wand of Negation anyone? Now that it's gone in TFT, they lack it. Blizzard made the mistake in thinking that Disenchant could make up for this, sadly.

Autocast ensnare, while it would be good for Orc players, would be abused and overpowered. Raider isn't a caster, and if you gave it autocast (since it hits ground), it would immobilize the entire army, not just make air units come into melee's range as web does. I'd also rather have the cooldown ready on my Raiders so I can use it on a fleeing weak unit.

Aragorn7

Member!
Reaction score
Originally posted by Torubu
RoC Orc had a nice dispel. Wand of Negation anyone? Now that it's gone in TFT, they lack it. Blizzard made the mistake in thinking that Disenchant could make up for this, sadly.
I think they should bring WoNs back to the orc shop. Make them cost a bunch, but then it would be easier for orc to counter casters. Or they could just buff spirit walkers like they should have in patch 1.12.

Kam_Islash

BattleForums Member
Reaction score
Website
www.geocities.com
Well, "Kaboom" and "Repair" arent spells either but THEY can be autocast....

And Auto Ensnare would give Orcs a better chance in tournament play.

///

Torubu

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Autocast ensnare would make every orc player mass raiders and ensnare the entire army, then kill them off when they can't move or attack.. how would that be balanced?

Aragorn7

Member!
Reaction score
Make it ensnare only air units. Ensaring ground units would be silly. Make it so it is somewhat equal to web.

Aragorn7

Member!
Reaction score
Originally posted by noob_phucker
they really need that "power" when u notice that a measly 4 griffs tear all of ur hard work and 2 sorcs will spell disaster for u.
Yep, orc need better anti-casters and anti-air.

Torubu

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Originally posted by Aragorn7
Make it ensnare only air units. Ensaring ground units would be silly. Make it so it is somewhat equal to web.
The main point of ensnare is to trap injured running units/heroes, not to take down air units. If that were the case, it'd be autocast.

Torubu

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Personally, I'd rather have it how it is. I think it's more useful to stop red-health heroes from running. Other then Ensnare, Orc only has Hex, which still allows it to move around and avoid surrounding (hard, but possible). Human has Storm Bolt, UD has (wow I forgot the move) Crypt Lord, and NE has entangle.

Aragorn7

Member!
Reaction score
Originally posted by Torubu
The main point of ensnare is to trap injured running units/heroes, not to take down air units. If that were the case, it'd be autocast.
But ensare is one way to bring heavy air down to the ground so it can be attacked by the Orc Power Melee. Ensare would be a hella lot more useful if it was autocast for air.

OR

They could just fix the batriders, so they can do a lot more splash damage.

BluddLuSt4Life

Member!
Reaction score
Website
www.asstr.org
If they increase the splash dmg of bats dramatically, can you imagine what would happen if you detonate 4-5 bats on those gargs as they bunch up while theyre moving? Ownage....

Aragorn7

Member!
Reaction score
Yep, that is what bliz will most likely do. Splash damage increase by 300 at least, and a huge decrease on initial damage to targe.

BluddLuSt4Life

Member!
Reaction score
Website
www.asstr.org
I'm not sure I like that idea, its great to be able to make 1-2 bats as needed to take down that 1 chim thats owning your grunts/taurens/demos, if I need 4 bats to kill the chim.... well its not gonna be pretty

Pains Requiem

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
look-an unstoppable stratwith orcs is this-
get ur orcs upto the berserker strength upgrade and have a large group of them and have a BM with Lv3Dble team and a FS with wolves and witchdoctors woith healing wards and a shadow hunter.
use the orcs are ur army of course. use a BM and use dble team and with the lv3 wolves they can take SOME of the damage for ur grunts. add in the healing wards from ur w-doctors and use traps for incomin air units. to tackle the frozen air units, get ur FS and ur shadow hunter with serpant wards(u can set up to about 4 of em with about 50 d each!) and use healing waves on ur army. SO!
ur grunts get massive healing with healing wards. illusions and wolves take some damage for ur grunts. c lightning also fries up air units. witch doctors can stun the air units and ur shadowhunter can heal and set off serpant wards..
if all else fails use big bad voodoo...all ur units become invincible for a sort while.

XInevitableX

Member!
Reaction score
Earth, Australia, Victoria, Melbourne, House, Bed,
Website
Visit site
U WANNA FUKIN NO SOMTIN>
OrC Need FREGGIN ImPROVEMENTS!!!
One IS TheR Orc Burrow ShouLD BE Able TO AttACk AuTo Matically
Wif out Peon Inside!
If A Peon Goes INside Then IT Sould Be About +20 Damage
So Orc Burrow Does 50 Damage or some Shit lyk that!

Then Wolf riders need Auto - Casting Nets!
& ther Sould b lyk 3 MoRe Auto-castin Stuff 4 da Orcs!
Thats ALl All even noW
happy Customer!