Orc Underpowered?

Orc's Need Buff?

• OMG, YES YES YES!

Votes: 18 75.0%
  • Orcs are fine...tauren win it every time.

Votes: 4 16.7%
  • No....orcs are simply overpowered.

Votes: 2 8.3%

• Total voters

Aragorn7

Member!
Reaction score
Originally posted by Ued_colonial
are you high man, shit the orcs rock, there the best race for hit and run, how the hell you called them underpowered when the shadow hunter as voodoo magic , trolls batriders own in solo agianest the undead, night elves, and humans, the only weakness of orc is orc.
Big Bad Voodoo sucks.... :/

Troll batriders suck too.... :/

Let me elaborate: Orcs suck at higher levels. RT newbs can use them effectively. In solo, it is a different story. Orcs have a very hard time competing against other teams. Once you get up to the higher levels, you would know how bad it really is. Like siphon said, there are a few who can use orcs really well. But if those players happened to be NE or UD, they would be at the top of the ladder. That is because orc is the hardest race to play, Ne being the easiest.

sEPhi

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
(in response to ued_colonial)

And then again, some people know what it's like to play solo above lvl 5, and can actually make judgements based on actual experience in high lvl ladder games.

Ued_colonial

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Originally posted by Aragorn7
Big Bad Voodoo sucks.... :/

Troll batriders suck too.... :/

Let me elaborate: Orcs suck at higher levels. RT newbs can use them effectively. In solo, it is a different story. Orcs have a very hard time competing against other teams. Once you get up to the higher levels, you would know how bad it really is. Like siphon said, there are a few who can use orcs really well. But if those players happened to be NE or UD, they would be at the top of the ladder. That is because orc is the hardest race to play, Ne being the easiest.
**** that

Aragorn7

Member!
Reaction score
Just stating the truth, it isn't my fault if you don't want to listen.

sEPhi

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Siphon, how many Orcs attended the RoC tournament at WCG? Come on, tell me. :)

Ok I can tell you there were 3 among the 32 that moved onto the Single Elimination rounds.
There were even several known Orc players, who during that tournament, played other races because they knew they wouldnt stand a chance, if they picked Orc. One of those people are 4k.Grubby. Are you gonna tell me that he sucks at Orc anyway?

Oh and btw, "Orcs are easy to play, but they suck". That doesn't make sense, my friend. If they were easy to play, they wouldnt "suck" as much they do.

Aragorn7

Member!
Reaction score
At higher levels orcs seem to disappear like I have said. This is mainly because of the lack of worthwhile dispel. A lot of orc players are switching over to the Night Elves just so they can abuse the BM like mad.

Beer $lut

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
Originally posted by sEPhi
You have no idea what you're talking about. Orc is even worse in RoC. *sigh*
Thats why like all the Gosus on RoC Play orc...Friggen moron...dont even try posting next time...Orc own solo in RoC...Tech to wyverns Bloodlust...Chain Lightning...Its owns RoC Solo You probally dont even play solo any more So stfu.

Aragorn7

Member!
Reaction score
I think orc is bad in both games. ROC they didn't have any anti-magic. Right now ROC is a complete mess, with the Humans ruling the ladder. At WCG this year, the final game was HU vs HU. Blizzard still hasn't finished balancing ROC much less TFT.

sEPhi

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Beer $lut, you are a retard. :)

Orc is the worst race in high lvl solo games in RoC. Read my earlier post about WCG - why are you so blind to the facts? I can even give you link so you can see for yourself.

http://www.worldcybergames.com

About me not playing enough solo? I play on F.R.E.E @ Northrend among other accounts.

Aragorn7

Member!
Reaction score
Originally posted by noob_phucker
NO AA AND DISPEL = DOOM
Yep, their AA sucks. Their dispel sucks. It basically tells the other team to get casters, because our team can't dispel the buffs/debuffs. If their dispel was buffed the orcs would be able to compete a lot easier.

BluddLuSt4Life

Member!
Reaction score
Website
www.asstr.org
I dunno, I did ok in solo with orcs. At least, when I lost, it wasnt because orcs suck. You just have to use the right strategys, with a lot of harassment. If your not getting the farseer first, thats probably why the orcs suck

Aragorn7

Member!
Reaction score
Originally posted by BluddLuSt4Life
I dunno, I did ok in solo with orcs. At least, when I lost, it wasnt because orcs suck. You just have to use the right strategys, with a lot of harassment. If your not getting the farseer first, thats probably why the orcs suck
Agreed, but orcs shouldn't have to play that way.

BluddLuSt4Life

Member!
Reaction score
Website
www.asstr.org
Yeah, the problem is grunts cost too much and headhunters suck. Thus, you have to reley on harassment while you tech to better units. If they just made grunts a little cheaper, like 180, maybe give them 25 less hp, orcs would be easier to play in solo. As it is, if you lose 5 of them your out 1000 gold, and its tough to recover from an economic loss like that in solo

Kam_Islash

BattleForums Member
Reaction score
Website
www.geocities.com
The orcs are GROSSLY underpowered...

No anti aircraft, no anti magic....
I keep getting SLAUGHTERED by humans, even with my BEST defenses!

This is suppsoed to be the friggin HORDE!

what the hell is Blizzard thinking?

And Orc is my favorite race too :(

///

Aragorn7

Member!
Reaction score
It is obvious that Blizzard hates UD and Orc, it is simple.

Godless_Soul

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
somethings I think Blizzard should add for our green skin friends:

some abilities as esnare and that boom from batraiders could have auto-cast for u to choose

maybe u could get tauren in tier 2 and they pulverize in tier 3.

damage from shamans should be a little higher

Grunts should cost 180 gold and no changes in their status...
batraiders should be hell cheaper, like 100 or 115, u use them just to blow AIR units, it´s like u need to pay the same cost to kill a frost, and if u really kill it... that´s why the auto-cast...

and for god sake, THEY SHOULD GENEROUS TO OUR BLADEMASTER, more hp or... I don´t know.... come on!

I don´t know, what u guys think? I really didn´t want to quit on orcs, but in solo the only chance u got is in a earlier harassment with FS for later gruntapult!