Reaction score
Best heros in Orc?

Poll says it all.

BluddLuSt4Life

Member!
Reaction score
Website
www.asstr.org
I'm starting to think the SH is the best all-round orc hero. He has the best healing spell in the game (though it is a waste of mana at lvl 1) and 2 (omg 2!) spells that are effective vs heavy air, orcs main weakness. So... yeah. GOGO SH!!11!

thegame

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
The farseer definitely, good for harass and very effective once chainlightning reaches higher levels.

Even though his ultimate is not that fantastic but still he is the best orc hero.

Reaction score
TC has stomp for stunning, wave for range, orbs for air, and he is a tank, and when he dies, he comes back. he also has endurance aura which is possibly up there on the list of auras.

Ntrik_

Premium Member
Reaction score
Originally posted by AHappyChineseBoy
TC has stomp for stunning, wave for range, orbs for air, and he is a tank, and when he dies, he comes back. he also has endurance aura which is possibly up there on the list of auras.
True, but TC really isnt fit for 1st hero.

I would have to say Far seer in most situations, Chain lightning and Wolves pwn.

Frozen King

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
I think the FS definently is the best! I must say i don't understand people who use any other hero as theyre first. The FS is almost overpowered.

BluddLuSt4Life

Member!
Reaction score
Website
www.asstr.org
True, but TC really isnt fit for 1st hero.
Search wcreplays.com for Cadx2-craft vs You.Cant.Win. If your opponent sits back and lets you creep, then fails to hold the TC's levels down, he can defeat whole armys easily. I realize thats just one game, but he is a GREAT 1st hero in team games.

I think the FS definently is the best! I must say i don't understand people who use any other hero as theyre first. The FS is almost overpowered
I agree, FS is the orcs best first hero by a wide margin, but I've probably used him first in 1000+ games, after a while it gets boring. Shadow hunter is more fun, so is the Tauren Chief for that matter. Dont really care for blademaster much, every now and then I pick him for a change

Ntrik_

Premium Member
Reaction score
Originally posted by BluddLuSt4Life
Search wcreplays.com for Cadx2-craft vs You.Cant.Win. If your opponent sits back and lets you creep, then fails to hold the TC's levels down, he can defeat whole armys easily. I realize thats just one game, but he is a GREAT 1st hero in team games.
lol

Thats was like that just because the other didnt harass, imagine, if enemy harassed you and kept on killing TC, what would happen? :fwink

Torubu

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Actually, I've grown to like the Blademaster. Unfortunately, he's not too viable of a hero choice, as he's only good in certain situations.

You can't really compare heroes in a situation like this however, just very hard.

thegame

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
But in most situations, the farseer would be the best choice. The TC is not a good choice as first hero because he has no high damaging spells. At level 1, stomp only does 25 damage and shockwave only 75. Plus he quickly runs out of mana.

As a tanker, i agree that he is good, but i prefer tanking with grunts and wolves with a FS at the back.

Reaction score
Your wrong, TC is the best hero because he is impossible to kill, that's the point. I would rather have stun/tc/grunts then the fs. Shockwave is pretty high damaging later on and there's no cap at dmg it can be. Stun isnt a attack skill, its a stun skill, with that mind, it owns any ground for a while. fs is good for harrassing and annoying, and giving that extra boost in meat for your army, but he can be nuked. mana is not an issue, because most heroes stick with 2 skills, and that would be either shockwave/end aura or stomp/end aura. also, you forget that the tc's dmg makes up for mana, low intel, high str.

and as far as first hero goes, tc is the best because he will be nuked as a 2nd hero. in a harrass, if you dont have defense and teched, thats your own dumbass fault. harrass is nothing to an orc, which is why it doesnt matter. you creep your tc up high, he will own. if your tc is level 5, then its over, unless they have level 7+ heroes.

Frozen King

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Tc is as easy to kill as a DK or any other strenght based hero when he is under level 6. And because of the TC's extremely low mana, he can only use his spells once or twice. His spells also have low damage. Chain lightning is forexample ALOT better than the shockwave.

And a fast FS rush with 1 grunt is EXTREMELY useful, you just need to have good micro and it totally owns.

Ued_colonial

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Seer, with no doubt in anyones mind

Reaction score
you know, you dont ALWAYS have to harrass. With that in mind, if you creep, then your TC will be unstoppable when he gets to level 3 and your opponent is level 1 or halfway to 2. Remember, orcs are hard to harrass if you have a good placement.

Shockwave owns dude, get a mana pot if you're running out of mana. Try the TC, creep with him. Put him with some melee, and get some casters. Your TC will be the dominant hero out there.

thegame

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Your wrong, TC is the best hero because he is impossible to kill, that's the point.

Dude, the TC can easily be killed.. he gets stuck extremely easily, and once he does get stuck, he is focused and nuke and he dies.

The FS stays at the back and can be saved.

The BM can windwalk away.

H

HammerOfThor

FS definately. Feral Spirit pwns for an early-game rush. Except when against NE. Although most NE players that I play dont know that they can dispel my wolves.

Hammer

Reaction score
FS gets nuked to easily if you know what to do when you go against him. But the wolves do prove a bit of an annoying when against them

Ntrik_

Premium Member
Reaction score
FS gets nuked to easily if you know what to do when you go against him. But the wolves do prove a bit of an annoying when against them
In one of Torubu's Replays, he won with level 2 (I think 3, but w/e) wolves, killed DH, and other NE's Buildings.