• Others (Neutral Heroes)

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

ShadowSpear

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
I personaly like the BM, he is always my first hero. even though he doesnt have much health he fast attacker high armour and can flee from battle when need be. plus BM owns all intell heros. jst ww behind and wham there dead so fs would of been owned. BM, SH, TC that the way to go. i never use the FS jst dont like him dont think he very good. everyone so hyped about wolves. but compared to other hero's they not that good. lvl 3 wolves only do like 24d or something ya they have critical strike but that only so often and u only get 2 of them. u can pump out 5 serpent wards each only costing 30 mana and dealing 45d and they cant be affected w/ magic. humans have water elemental w/ higher attack and hp. undead gots bugs and Ne got trees. chain lighitng not that great either, consid damage gets lower the more units it hits. compared to TC shockwave which deals same all the way through. point is Fs isnt everything and i dont see y u peep thing he is such a great hero.

eat_ma_shorts

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Originally posted by ShadowSpear
I personaly like the BM, he is always my first hero. even though he doesnt have much health he fast attacker high armour and can flee from battle when need be. plus BM owns all intell heros. jst ww behind and wham there dead so fs would of been owned. BM, SH, TC that the way to go. i never use the FS jst dont like him dont think he very good. everyone so hyped about wolves. but compared to other hero's they not that good. lvl 3 wolves only do like 24d or something ya they have critical strike but that only so often and u only get 2 of them. u can pump out 5 serpent wards each only costing 30 mana and dealing 45d and they cant be affected w/ magic. humans have water elemental w/ higher attack and hp. undead gots bugs and Ne got trees. chain lighitng not that great either, consid damage gets lower the more units it hits. compared to TC shockwave which deals same all the way through. point is Fs isnt everything and i dont see y u peep thing he is such a great hero.
you havent really used him effectively have you?

gevorgkhc

I'm a pirate stfu
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
I use TC lvl 3 endurance aura if I know I'm gonna get mass wyvs. Otherwise, if I'm versing a low level guy or a noob IMO, I get Blademaster for harrass. Overall, FS is the best though.