• Others (Neutral Heroes)

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

burnning acid

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
seer of course he can own all air with only 2 chains at lvl 3 and there you go, you have taurens and spirit walkers with revive and you own him.

burnning acid

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
i think that this summerises it all fs wins. he is may be the best harasser in the game with the wolf spirits and his incredible chain lightning

thegame

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
BM isnt that good mid-game. He gets focused and then he has to ww away. He is the best harasser early on and then an excellent low hp unit killer with his blade storm.

Andrew

Premium Member
Reaction score
BM is a great harasser. I use him a lot against crappy players because they can't really stop it. If you watch him well and keep him alive, he his a great harasser with lvl 3 WW and can own enemy heroes.

Ued_colonial

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
**** u all Far Seer wins.....................
IM BACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Emperor Pan I

Respected Member
Reaction score
Blademaster got a buff, and because he is underused no one sees his full potential. a blademaster is the fastest attacking and highest damaging hero orc has. unlike the aoe spells TC and FS has, blademaster's is more focused damage. windwalk is a life saver i wished all heros had, and with the gem of true seeing removed from the shop, with only dust to counter it, i would say it is really powerfull. FS is predictable, and weak. A focused Farseer is a dead farseer.

TC is a good hero, with the best aura in game, unhly in a clsoe second. TC is a slow hero to start but a level 3 aura brings him to the speed of a normal caster. lightning is not better than shockwave, shcokwave is less concentrated than lightning. lightning deals good damage to first and decreasing to rest and is limited. shockwave deals damage to all units in radius, and the damage is spread evenly, giving enough to kill those in orange and bring the yellow to red.

REvive is orcs best ultiamte also, because the tC essentialy becomes to heros, and the first one doesnt give exp when it dies. plus a level 6 (I wont use level 10 cause it is never seen in games) has high hp and damage, and is only beat as the best tank by the Cryptlord.

FunK

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
i use all 4 in some cases..it depends

Jenny

is ....listed
Reaction score
FS is best in solo for summonable extra units which can help you survive and creep. My personal favorite has always been Blademaster+TC in team games with lusted wyverns. It's really powerful.

Lone_Wolf

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
TC imo is best overall hero for orc, only prob is getting him the lvl he needs to be for him to start owning which is why ppl neglect to get him as a first hero.Far seer just has more advantages over him early game

Emperor Pan I

Respected Member
Reaction score
I would like to add, a SH who drops wards before attacking creeps(maybe 2-3) can creep rather will with clarity potions. But I still say FS is best creeper.

all orc heros are amazing at high levels, which makes creeping really important, so being able to creep is the most important. that is why Orc can tech so freely, the FS alone can creep/harass and with burrows defend the base.

TC still soaks to much damage with no real good healing to save him from getting to low

BlueCheeseKilla

Member!
Reaction score
Website
l33tsk83rs.vze.com
I think that heros are over rated, i spend the gold on a head hunter, they 0wn.

eat_ma_shorts

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
FS is the best harasser with his dogs
they owned me hardcore

Reaction score
you guys are looking at harrassing, your not looking at everything else which effects the game. HERES A TIP GUYS: HARRASSING ISNT EVERYTHING.

Emperor Pan I

Respected Member
Reaction score
Originally posted by AHappyChineseBoy
you guys are looking at harrassing, your not looking at everything else which effects the game. HERES A TIP GUYS: HARRASSING ISNT EVERYTHING.
PLZ read the entire thread before you make accusations, there were creeping discussed in ehre also along with the spells and other effects the hreos have.

Reaction score
accusations of what? okay sorry I assumed everyone thought that harrassing was everything- let me say what I should say. Wolves blow everyone think that they seem to own everything, they're easily killed when focused on and they can be dispelled for destroyers easily. fs may be good in the VERY beginning, but has shit compared to the tc mid-late game.