10psn every 5 second to urself
500% increase psn damage to urself
+2 Skillz to all skillz
-10 from vit
100% to cast lv40 Poison Nova when u die
-edit- -50 life drain

L

Lord Azure

as you noticed, diablo 2 has some item names from diablo 1, but here (diablo 2) the utems are very rare, and hard to find (like Naj's Plate or Naj's Circlet or Arkane's Valor), so d3 will probably have some ite names from d2, but in d3 will be almost impossible to find, i would like to find Wirt's Leg, but way more powerful :lucifer

The Chosen

Member!
Reaction score
Website
www.netcows.6x.to
a sword:

The Chosen
6% dual leech
400% ed
dmg 241-486
40% ias
3 free sockts
and some more
and another thing.. when it drop there will follow 3 jewels whit 600% ed adn 700 ias J/K

ps max could also be good instead o ias lol...

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
nah, the item is to small to have a socket, if you socketed t with a flawless gem, you wouldn't even see the ring anymore

evilfrog331

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
The Guillotine

Unique Bone Axe

Normal Attack Speed
200%-300% enhanced damage
+15 to minimum damage
20% chance to decapitate enemy on striking
5% chance successful strike back occurs when hit
+2 to Gladiator Combat Skills

Strike back is like blocking with a shield but instead its witha weapon when your hit. If you make a successful strike back u deflect the opponents attack and make a quick melee attack of your own against them.

Decapitating the enemy is cutting their head off thus results in a one hit kill. This only applies to npc enemy monsters and not against other players when dueling.

evilfrog331

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
yah but if you could kill someone in a duel with the chance of killing htem with one hit, its kinda unbalanced..

slasher

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
true that will be very funny.....rofl they will be like WTF you cheated some how lol

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
hmm, I am not gonna rate my own post, but it has gotten pretty popular lately, sum1 should rate it. And yes, that axe is a good idea.

slasher

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
yeah it is even though i prefer sorc and zons i rather and axe for a barb that a sword.....do know why just do..

evilfrog331

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Zeus's Thunder

Unique Elvish Staff

Max Item Experience: 50000

+2 to all Mage skill levels
10 damage to all Lightning Synergies
10% Cold Absorb
10% Fire Absorb
10% Lightning Absorb
10% Earth Absorb
Double Cast
20% faster cast rate
+1 Stat Point per level

Double Cast: This is the ability to fire 2 spells of the same tyhpe (cold, fire, lightning etc.) at the same time. Such as firing frozen orb and ice nova at the same time. The only downside is that mana cost is 2.5 times more than normal

The one stat point per level bonus would make this item a rare item since that bonus is incredibly good. Maybe it should be +.5 a statpoint so u get one every two levels

The item experience is a way to sort of ugprade your item or make your usage in the item more masterful. Like every 2000 item experience you gain you get a bonus in an item stat or damage. This would sort of be like an item level. WHen your item levels up you can add an item master point to one of its stats. Some stats would need more points to see a bonus in it, such as + to skill levls, for balancing reasons. This would make a more personalized item

slasher

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
hmmm sounds good cept the last part i don't like that but everything eles sounds cool..

Status
Not open for further replies.