Nagalisk Calling

Kuzmich

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
[glow=red]OOC:It doesn't look like Elva is coming back, so can i just kill him and the rest of my squad off? That they i can be alone, much more stuff i can think of if my char isn't under someone's command. Can i?[/glow]

Final Warrior

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
Website
www.harkkonnen.com
OOC: Nah... we can't kill them off yet. Not this early on. Take control of them for me, wuld you? Until I find someone to fill his boots, anyways.

Cossack

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
occ:dude i have all these weird drawings but ther all not on my comp cuzz i dont have a scanner plus ther pretty retarded.
Sahaidachny: dammit thers to manny of these freaks.Alpha needs to give the Nagalisk ship some serious damage maybe then theyll retareat or sumthing!

Final Warrior

Reaction score
Website
www.harkkonnen.com
OOC: Damn... got any buddies with one?

BoT:

*Leo primes a grenade and tosses it into the midst of a group of Nagalisk and then begins firing into their midst. Their shields flare and the grenade shreds them.*

Leo SL01: We can't hold them off for much longer. Hopefull Bravo and Charlie are faring better...

*A voice comes over Leo's comm system.*

Commander Geans: Leo, pull your boys and as many others out as you can. Grab the data and go. Hopefully Alpha team can get out alive with whatever technology the can grab. You boys have 46 minutes and counting. Move it, soldier!

Leo SL01: You buncha ladies hear that?! Evacuate the ship, grab as much technology as you can off the Nagalisk Corvette, and save all the vital data! Commander, why the retreat order?!

Commander Geans: We've got a new toy for you ladies, and for the Marines as well. Plus, we're losing too many men. Now move!

Kuzmich

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
[glow=red]C-1 Elva: Alright people listen up, situaion is critical...
*He is interrupted because a Nagalisk pops out of nothere and attacks him. Everyone is starting to fire. After few seconds Nagalisk is dead.*
C-1 Elva: See what i mean? Now lets move out, you heard the captains orders. But first, Yuri go check that room over there, might be something useful in it. We gonna be watching your back.
C-2 Yuri: Sir yes sir.
*Yuri went into a room, and so what he did not expect, the door looked normal, nothing special but then he entered, he saw a huge room filled with containers normally used for cloning. He looked inside of one them, and saw something that looked like a human and a Nagalisk put together.*
C-2 Yuri(To both leon and elva): Sir, you better take a look at this[/glow]

SageofShadow

BattleForums Addict
Reaction score
Website
www.freewebs.com
Simon's comm device was destroyed in the blast

Simon: this is b-01 reporting! damn its static

B-02, Braxxton: this is getting out of hand leo we lost contact with the twirp

A-01, Leo: that doesnt mean hes dead Braxxton! I dont know why you have such a grudge on him when his father the good Admiral could crush you in the palm of his hand

B-02, Braxxton: meep!

Elsewere in Tokyo

Simon: grahh.. so many Nagalisks *begins shooting with his miniguns but realises its hopeless if no one helps him*

Final Warrior

Reaction score
Website
www.harkkonnen.com
Leo SL01: Okay, Braxxton, you haul ass to the Bridge, recover as much data as you can. I'm going to go out to look for Codop.

*Leo runs off, firing at Nagalisk Infantry.*

Leo SL01: SIMON! Dammit,. SIMON!

SageofShadow

BattleForums Addict
Reaction score
Website
www.freewebs.com
Simon is still trying to get his comm working and then tosses it. The Nagaliks are approaching him now knowing where he is

Simon: so this is it huh? i die before i get cloned

Final Warrior

Reaction score
Website
www.harkkonnen.com
*Leo barrels into the group of Nagalisk out of nowhere.*

Leo SL01: Motherf***ers!

Simon B01: SL?!

SageofShadow

BattleForums Addict
Reaction score
Website
www.freewebs.com
ooc: no

Simon: about fuggin time man! *unloads his miniguns lastt rounds and puts in a new chain*

Leo: well i had to get past Nagalisk lords, elites etc

Simon: save it! i have a date with a cloning device

Final Warrior

Reaction score
Website
www.harkkonnen.com
OOC: I saw something about discovering stuff, but nothing about the huamn/Nagalisk... hmm...

BoT:

Leo: Later, C02. I'm kinda busy! *Fires at Nagalisk*

Kuzmich

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
[glow=red]Igor:Whatever you say, cap., but i think this might really interest you.
*Elva enters the room and looks into one of the containers*
Elva:God damn!! Sir we have a problem, there are hybrids in here, Nagalisk/Human hybrids, what should we do?[/glow]

Final Warrior

Reaction score
Website
www.harkkonnen.com
Leo SL01: The hell? Are you sure? YOu're not on medication are you? DAmn... take photos. See if you can secure one. I don't recommend it though... It might not fit... Simon, we need to move!

*Simon and Leo run off to the hangar bay.*

Leo SL01: Simon, get on a dropship, secure 3 spots for me, Elva, and Yuri. We got something crazy on this ship. *Runs off to meet Elva and Yuri*

Final Warrior

Reaction score
Website
www.harkkonnen.com
OOC: Yeah, but he left us hanging.

BoT:

*Leo reaches Yuri and Elva.*

Leo SL01: Okay, I can see that you two aren't high. Now take photos. I'll recover data. We've got about 30 minutes, plus we need to rescue Alpha.

Kuzmich

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
[glow=red]
*Yuri starts taking pictures*
C-1 Elva: Damn them, this is unnatural, probably the work of those who betrayed human kind. How can any human in a clear mind create such a thing.
*Yuri finished taking pictures.*
C-2 Yuri:I'm done, boss.
C-1 Elva: Good let's go help Alpha[/glow]

SageofShadow

BattleForums Addict
Reaction score
Website
www.freewebs.com
Simon: i need a new comm or just buzz evry1 and tell em im alllive