Nagalisk Calling

Final Warrior

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
Website
www.harkkonnen.com
Leo SL01: Boys, Codop's alive. C'mon, let's go. DREAM AMKER squad, return to our dropship. We're gonna save Alpha.

*Meanwhile, on the Corvette...*

Kate: Everyone, hide! He's mine.

*Alpha team scurries off. As the Nagalisk Infantry approaches, Kate alters his mind so she looks like another Nagalisk to him.*

Nagalisk: So... what are you doing here.

*Apparently Kate made herself female.*

Kate: Er... I heard something from this area, decided to check it out. So what's the situation?

Nagalisk: We are winning. We shall recover our brothers from the vile Humans, and then some. Soon, no humans will remain, only us! We are invincible!

*Kate drops her psychic shield.*

Kate: Oh yeah, big boy? *Sends a surge through the Nagalisk's brain, blowing it up.*

OOC: Those in Alpha, I'd like to see more posts...

SageofShadow

BattleForums Addict
Reaction score
Website
www.freewebs.com
Simon: wheres the dropship? *looks up the Nagalisk Corvette is closing in on them* oh damn alpha team better hurry up!

Final Warrior

Reaction score
Website
www.harkkonnen.com
*The dropship lands in the bay, piloted by a Sargeant Lasik.*

Sarge Lasik: MOVE MOVE MOVE! We need to pull your boys outta here! The Commander has a new toy for you ldaies!

Simon: How come we keep getting called ladies?

*The DREAM MAKER teams board the dropship and fly off to the Nagalsik Corvette.*

Leo SL01: Saidachny, don't detonate the C4s until the Nagalsik Corvette docks with the Tokyo.

*The dropship enters the large hole where Alpha team entered and picks them up.*

Leo SL01: Did you people recover anything?

Kate: No. Let's just move on out.

SageofShadow

BattleForums Addict
Reaction score
Website
www.freewebs.com
Simon is cradling his needled arm while he boards the dropship he rips out the needle and inspects it.

Simon: good they wern't poisoned

Final Warrior

Reaction score
Website
www.harkkonnen.com
*The rest of the surviving Marines are evacuated just as the Corvette docks.*

Leo SL01: Blow it. Now.

Final Warrior

Reaction score
Website
www.harkkonnen.com
Leo SL01: Light 'er up.

Cossack

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
*Clik.... A few seconds later a part of the tokyo explodes then another and a big one that catches the corvette it too is exploding now bang the tokyos engines go of*
Sahaidachny:woohoo!

Sogeking

Shithead
Reaction score
*the squads rest a moment as the corvette explodes from the c4 charge. Kharas approaches leo*

Kharas: Sir, My radar is picking something up....a few interceptors are approaching from our sides. They're trying to flank us!

Final Warrior

Reaction score
Website
www.harkkonnen.com
OOC: Just in case anyone's wondering, Sarge Lasik is basically the Sargeant Johnson of Nagalisk Calling (if you don't know who Sargeant Johnson is, he's the African-American that never dies in Halo. You can kill him and he'll pop up again somewhere else in the game.)

BoT:

Sarge Lasik: Dammit, we can't shake 'em or shoot 'em in this bucket o' bolts.

Leo SL01: Damn... wait. Kate. Your rifle fires a laser right?

Kate: Well, it's more of a beam, but yeah.

Leo SL01: Hope you stuck to regulations and kept your suit on, 'cuz we're gonna put your shooter skillz to the test. Everyone, seal your helmets! Lasik, Seal the 'pit and vent the air in the compartment! Once it's done, crank the door open!

*The hiss of helmets can be heard as the air is sealed in. Sargeant Lasik vents the air from the hold and opens the door. Kate steps up to it and readies here rifle.*

Kate: Do I need to kill them?

Leo SL01: Just hold them off for as long as you can!

*Kate begins firing, and the Interceptors dodge her blasts.*

Kate: This has got to be my lowest hit accuracy ever... 00%.

*The dropship streaks towards the safety of the cloaking field of the base.*

Sogeking

Shithead
Reaction score
*The dropship returns to base and the crew evacuate the dropship. The Dream Makers make way to debreifing. Yet, there is a strangeness in the air every member can sense. But is shrugged as adrenaline sicknes(btw, adrenaline sickness is the aftereffect of adrenaline rush after adrenaline rush. In this story, if you have one too many adrenaline rushes, you can get sick.) and the crew enter debriefing*

Final Warrior

Reaction score
Website
www.harkkonnen.com
Commander Geans: I'm sorry about the destruction of the Tokyo... services to the dead will be held after this debriefing...

*The Commander goes on and on. After a few minutes, he excuses everyone but the DREAM MAKER team. They salute.*

Commander Geans: At ease.

*The team drops into an ease position.*

Commander Geans: We just got a delivery of new suits for you lady and gentlemen... *He walks off and comes back ina few with 5 techies wheeling along some sort of robotic looking suit.*

Commander Geans: This, people, is the VALHALLA MK V Elite Combat Suit. It has a boosted radio system, built in comms, more armor than an interceptor, and enough weapons and equipment slots to make any trigger-happy Auto Rifleman giddy with joy. It also has something very special thing.(OOC: Prepare for a blatant Halo rip-off) A layer of crystal that not only helps boost the 6 25 GHz microprocessors in this suit, but also allows for a Capital Ship-grade AI construct. As always, this suit can boost your reactions, speed, strength, etc., etc. It also has a camo option.

Leo: Hello...

OOC: Here's what the suit has:

6 weapons slots *for attachable/detachable weapons)
6 Equipment slots (for items to be used. Items can be integrated into the suit to maximize both the suit's and the item's utlize its functions. Some items cannot be integrated.)
1 AI Construct Slot (What the hell do you think?)
Boosted motor/reaction/strength/mental functions (What do you think? Stronger, faster, smarter, etc.)
Extra Armor composed of a Titanium/ceramic hybrid armor plating ("Almost enough for planetary re-entry!" -- Sargeant Lasik)
Night/Thermal/Bio/Component Scans (Night turns the world green and amplifies all sources of light, thermal pics up heat/no heat, Bio searches for any lifeforms with sufficient biomass for sentient life, and component picks up any traces of whatever component you're searching for.)
Time/temperature/Radiation/Biometric/etc. Stats
The suit also has a special, semi-anti-grav motor hidden in the back to lower weight. Of course, with this motor system destroyed, any DREAM MAKER operative can still work, but they're about as fast as Master Chief.

BoT:

Commadner Geans: Leo, you will be the first to test it.

*The 5 technicians get Leo into the suit and activate all of its functions. Leo's M-78 is locked into the left-shoulder mount. An auto/manual target mode appears inside of Leo's visor.*

Tech 1: Set it to auto fire. We're gonna have you do some target practice.

*They move out to the shooting range. The speed is set to max, where the targets are so fast that not even Kate can hit them. Size is set to miniature. The practice begins. After 5 minutes, the stats come out. 100% hit rate.*

Kate: Damn.

Commander Geans: The suit also has an auto-zoom function. It can zoom in with any weapon, eaven a shotgun. Although why you'd want to use zoom with a shotgun beats me.

*More extensize testing is done, and then everyone is given a suit.*

Commander Geans: You will also all be assigned an AI. Use him/her wisely.

OOC: Everyone gets to name their AI.

BoT:

*Leo is given his first. It introduces itself. The voice is female.*

AI: Hello Squad Leader Leo Ervis. My name is Tex. I will be residing within your suit. I am here to helpyou with anything you need. Good God, finally, I'm in this toy... and the formalities are over.

Leo: ... Quite a spunky personality, hmm?

Tex: You betcha.

OOC: If you guys want an image, just think Halo 2 Master Chief. With a 2 weapon mounts on each shoulder (one on top, one on the side) and 2 more on the forearm. And an extendable comms antenna. Stuff like that.

Can anyone guess where I got the name Tex from?

Cossack

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
occ:lol awsome!!!!!!!!

*Sahaidachny walks over to his suit*

Sahaidachny:hmm intresting..
???:Hello. My name is julie I am here to help you with anything you need help with while in the suit.
Sahaidachny:So since this gives you more streangth i can carrie more explosives?how much weight could i carrie while in this suit?

Sogeking

Shithead
Reaction score
*Kharas approaches his suit. There is a techie standing next to the suit*

Kharas: This is my suit? is it adjusted to my liking?

Techie: yes, let me run you through it.

There are the shoulder mounts, 1 auto cannon and a purple light, why i dont kno why*as he finnishes the last bit, Kharas gives him a blank stare, so the Techie moves on.

Then you have the forearms. You have one uplink hookup, and a shot-gun on the other. Your guns are the dual smgs. Your 6 items are as follow, radar, radar jam, transmission interceptor, hacking device(in case i run into something i cant uplink into), Pepper spray, and a Card Key Hacking device. Oh, your AI is a female persona and is named Matrix. It err she can help you run diagnostics and hacking programs on other computers.

*Kharas motions for the techie to leave, then he talks to the suit*

Kharas: A master theif needs the master lockpick...

*the Ai makes a humming noise as it starts up*

Matrix: Your right. And the fox needs the hound to keep him in his place. we will break those Nagalisk bastards.

SageofShadow

BattleForums Addict
Reaction score
Website
www.freewebs.com
Simon: hey! *slips insidfe his specially designesd one (shorter model for his size)*

The AI computer makes a beeping noise and comes to life

Rikki: Hello I will be your AI

Simon: i call you Rikki!

*walks off to the cloning lab*

Final Warrior

Reaction score
Website
www.harkkonnen.com
OOC: Changing the name of my AI.

This would be a good time to stock up on weapons. You never know what's around the next corner.

Julie: This suit amplifies your strength up to 5x.

Tex: Leo Ervis-

Leo: Call me Leo.

*There is a short silence and then Anna continues.*

Tex: Leo, this suit has been loaded with dual sub-machine guns on the side mounts on your shoulder. Your M-78 and an Infantry-grade shoulder mounted gauss rifle are mounted on your top shoulder mounts. You have a saber-blade on your right wrist, and a high-powered mini-rifle on your left. You have a comms-extender device, psych-augmentator, and a reactions-jumper. There are still three slots left open for you.

*Leo checks the diagnostics running over the screen. He strides over to the table as if he were floating, grabs ammo and grenades, sticks them into belt-pouches, and looks around.*

Leo: Hmm... *Picks up a tracker-extender.* This'll come in handy. *Takes a hacking device and multi-pick from the table as well.* Kharas, you're the Covert around here. I had only minimal training with these things. Think you can help me out?

Tex: I could help you.

Leo: No offense, but I'd rather get help from one that has done it before.

Lord Tim

Member!
Reaction score
Website
lordtim.proboards25.com
*Rick gets his suit and as soon as he's in it a voice speaks to him in his mind*

???: Hi, my name is Kyrie, and im gona be with you as long as you live! Muhahahahahahahaha! And with this suit you should live pretty long, unless you run into the path of a rocket...stupid humans

Rick: This is gona be a loooong mission....

Kyrie: Your weapon slots are filled with: On the arms, an energy blade and nothing in your left slot...Top sholder mounts, one sniper rifle and a grenade launcher... Side shoulder mounts, two uzis. Your equipment slots are filled with: long-range radar, extra ammo, activatable cloaking device, laser pointer, and a box of Naggie Treatsâ„¢, with one slot left open.

Rick: Naggie Treatsâ„¢!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!

Kyrie: Reaserch and development just found out that they love these things!

Final Warrior

Reaction score
Website
www.harkkonnen.com
OOC: Always with the funny, eh Tim?

I changed my AI's name again. Hopefully for the last time. Geuss where it's from.

BoT:

Leo: I have all the augments and such... maybe I should change around some of the stuff.

Tex: I say ditch the 'picks. Take a cloak device. The camo only blends you, not make you invisible.

Leo: Fine. *Switches out picks for the cloak device.*

Kuzmich

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
[glow=red]Hey Leo, i think you forgot to mention those Nagalsik/human hybrids to the sergeant. I got the pictures.
*Hands the pictures over to Leo.*
OOC: Did i get one of those suits?[/glow]