Nagalisk Calling

Final Warrior

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
Website
www.harkkonnen.com
OOC: Huh? Kalim (Bushido) is leader of Delta.

Sogeking

Shithead
Reaction score
*Delta team awaits orders from kalim. Kharas reaches into his pouch and picks out a radar lcd*

Kharas: Kalim, sir, The radar is detecting movement not far from here, what is your command?

Kalim: Hmm, just wait. Would you activate your voice com hack? I want to know what these things are doing.

*Kharas moves the radar to his right hand and digs for an addon to the radar. a headset with a radio frequency scanner, Kharas flips on a switch and the scanner turns on and emits a humming sound in the headphones. After a lengthy search, it picks up communication*

Kharas: Channel found sir, the nag are discussing the patrols for this sector. What are your plans sir?

Final Warrior

Reaction score
Website
www.harkkonnen.com
Leo: You understand Nagalisk pretty well, even for one of us... It's your team Kalim. Your call. Unless you want me to do something.

Sogeking

Shithead
Reaction score
*Kharas picks something new up on the radar*

Kharas: You better make up your mind fast, i can make out a lord approaching this way. I dont think it would be wise to stay here and wait for its arrival. I've uplinked to the area schematics(sp?) and have discovered a few ways out of here. There is a chest high air vent down the right corridor. We can run down the left corridor and hope they dont have any radar jammers down there. Or, we can wait and take strategic postions on the left and right side of the corridor the lord is marching down. Your call.

Final Warrior

Reaction score
Website
www.harkkonnen.com
Leo, SL01: I blew one apart once, and I can do it again.

Rick, A02: But do you have a spork of Nagalisk doom this time?

Sogeking

Shithead
Reaction score
*Kharas dismantles the radar system and returns it to his pack. While doing so, he brandishes his dual smgs, reloads them and cocks them*

Kharas: Im no tactician, but i can fight, whats the plan?

SageofShadow

BattleForums Addict
Reaction score
Website
www.freewebs.com
Simon B-01: come on grunts! *motions to his teammates* runs beside Leo* you okay cheif?

Leo: what?

Simon: you have a needler in your leg from a Nagalisk Needler gun *starts shooting minigun rounds at curious nagalisks* we cant stay in this dropship forever

Braxxton B-03: we got serious company! that lord is coming up fast and my weapons wont hurt its sheilds...i never thought id say this but its up to you twirp

Simon B-01: see that wasnt so hard? *pulls his SADAR from his shoulder* lets kick some @$$

Final Warrior

Reaction score
Website
www.harkkonnen.com
OOC: We aren't in the dropship anymore. We're in the Tokyo, by the main hangar bay. Don't you people read my posts?

BoT:

*The Nagalisk Lord appears.*

Leo, SL01: Too late. FIRE!

*The grenade leaves it pnuematic launcher, and slams into the Lord's shield. The Nagalisk raises its four arms in anger, rises up, and crshes back dow on its 2 front legs. It skitters forward, lashes out with its large, heavy tail, and crushes a Marine.*

Leo SL01: Aw hell. *Begins firing*

Cossack

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
*b-02 throws a granade at the Nagalisk lord.
Sahaidachny:It stuck to him!
*3,2,1 bang it explodes but its sheild doesnt let any of the fragments head towards us.

Final Warrior

Reaction score
Website
www.harkkonnen.com
*The smoke clears, and the Nagalisk lord is still standing, it's four mandibles wide in surprise. Leo jumps straight at it, through the shield, and begins to unload.*

B)ushid(o

Reaction score
D-02, Dexter: Nice job, Sir!

D-01, Kalim: Aren't there LAWs back in the dropship or something? Nothing seems to be working on this thing.

D-02, Dexter: Even if there was how are we gonna get past this thing?

*Kalim fires his rifle into the Lord's head, but the bullet ricochets off into a wall*

D-01, Kalim: Well that sucked.

Cossack

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
*b-02 takes out a granade*
b-02:i hope this doesnt tear a hole in the ship.
b-02:wait thatll kill everyone.
*he takes ot his machine gun and keeps firing into one place it finaly breaks through its skin he quikly shows a granade in ther.bam the nagalisk lord hits him with his arm and he flyes 30 feet back.The granade goes of inside the nagalisk BOOM!*

Final Warrior

Reaction score
Website
www.harkkonnen.com
OOC: Did you say 5 pouids of C4? ARE YOU NUTS?! And put your name in as well, so we can all know who's who and what's what.

BoT:

*Leo is blasted back by the explosion. His suit is messed up, but he's still alive and kicking.*

Leo, SL01: A little over much, doncha think?

*Back inside the Corvette...*

Eyu, A01: Shh! I think I hear something...

*The clacking of talons can be heard on the metal ground. Apparently a patrol team was sent out to see what happened to the hip.*

Final Warrior

Reaction score
Website
www.harkkonnen.com
OOC: Including us. Everyone in the hangar bay. All the Nagalisk, all the Humans, and you'd have torn a large hole in the ship. Please edit the post.

Sogeking

Shithead
Reaction score
OOC: ROFL!

BOT:

Kharas: The blast has dealt significant ammounts of damage to this sector. it would be a good idea to move to another sector and seal off this sector. What are your plans?

OOC: it would be pretty cool if someone actually drew the nagalisk or chracters and scanned them and then posted them on the forums

Cossack

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
occ i wish i had a scanner id draw some awsome stuff(i cant realy draw good but still its awsomecuzz u dont know what the poop im drawing)

Final Warrior

Reaction score
Website
www.harkkonnen.com
OOC: I'm not that good at drawing, but I can try. I have a scanner, Cossack. Send it to me via e-mail, I'll post it.

BoT:

*Inside the Tokyo, all hell has broken loose. Rampaging Naglisk are going all out against the Humans.*

Leo: Dammit! We need to move into an offensive! Fight back, gentlemen!