Nagalisk Calling

Darkzero190

Member!
Reaction score
Website
www.unitedmarines.cjb.net
(OCC:D-02......BTW: this is my alst post for the next few days some one take over my char ill be back and be updated later all.)

Ryu:Ok A-Team everyone be alert were behind enemy lines and we dont know what to expect.........

Ryu:If you see anything thats not human DO NOT!!!!i repeat DO NOT!!! go off alone........remember this all devide and conquer...

Darkzero190

Member!
Reaction score
Website
(OCC:D-02......BTW: this is my alst post for the next few days some one take over my char ill be back and be updated later all.)

Ryu:Ok A-Team everyone be alert were behind enemy lines and we dont know what to expect.........

Ryu:If you see anything thats not human DO NOT!!!!i repeat DO NOT!!! go off alone........remember this all devide and conquer...

Darkzero190

Member!
Reaction score
Website

Final Warrior

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
Website
www.harkkonnen.com
OOC: Edit the posts or something. Ask a mod to void/delete.

Lord Tim

Member!
Reaction score
Website
lordtim.proboards25.com
OOC:Rick A-02

BOT: *Rick runs down a corridor and enters a room.*

Rick: Alright! the armory!.... Its almost empty....

*Picks up a few grenades*

Rick: To the Control Room!

Final Warrior

Reaction score
Website
www.harkkonnen.com
OOC: Tim you nut, wait for commands from you Team Leader.

Final Warrior

Reaction score
Website
www.harkkonnen.com
OOC: Codop (SageofShadow) is Bravo Leader. I'll have to advance the story myself... sigh....

BoT:

*Leo gets out of the dropship and sees a neatly cut hole. Everyone has gone through except for him He runs, rolls, an dives through the hole. As soon as he is through, Sam stuffs the hole closed.*

Leo SL-01: Alright, let's move people. GO!

Cossack

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
occ: okay

b-02:we need to stay together or we wont have a chance against them.

*bravo runs in right behind alpha looking around everywere behind them to the side above and below to make sure they arent ambushed.*

Final Warrior

Reaction score
Website
www.harkkonnen.com
OOC: Er... Alpha is on the Nagalisk ship...

BoT:

*The teams move to their respective location, backing up soldiers ready for the firefight. A Nagalisk boarding ship slams into an airlock. Nagalisk units, ranging from Infantry, Melee, Range, and Lords power up their weapons and attack.*

Leo: Fire at will! *Unleashes a barrage into the midst of a boarding party.*

Cossack

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
*runs to hide behind a corner*
Sahaidachny: a crap.
*takes out a bunch of hes mini robot bombs.throws one and starts moving it in right underneath a group of boarding Nagalisk units.BANG! 5 of them fall down.He sees a nagalisk coming streight at him he quikly grabs a stiky granade and throws it at him bang!*

Lord Tim

Member!
Reaction score
Website
lordtim.proboards25.com
A-01, Ryu: Hmmm... We should probably look around the ship first before we go to the control room.

A-02, Rick: Awww... ok, but why?

Ryu: Cause we don't want them to sneak up behind us while we take their ship!

Rick: Kay.

Ryu: Alpha Team, move out! Theres probably enough of the Nagalisk on the Tokyo for us to split up.

A-03, Kate: I'll take the left corridor!

Rick: I'll go over here.....

Ryu: Right! and i'll go upstairs to the radar and see if i can disable that. Move out!

Sogeking

Shithead
Reaction score
**are all the character slots taken? id like to join if possible**

B)ushid(o

Reaction score
Edited

OOC: like Cossak said there are a lot of spaces left for the taking.

Final Warrior

Reaction score
Website
www.harkkonnen.com
OOC: WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH YOU PEOPLE?! ALPHA TEAM IS INSIDE THE NAGALIsK SHIP, NO ONE ELSE! AND I HAVE COMMAND OVER DELTA AS OF PRESENT!

Sorry, but I'm in a bad mood right now...

Bushido, edit your post.

Cossack, what the hell do you mean? SageofShadow (Codop) is your team leader and never posted anything about dying! Edit your post!

TheBastardSword, there are still open slots. just intro yourself as one of the boys with us. Your with Delta team (D). Your designation is D-04.

Post your Name and Desgination before you post.

BoT:

*Leo walks up to D-01.*

Leo, SL-01: Let's move. I want bounding overwatch, 360 view. Constant comms people, unless I call for radio silence. Let's go, boys and girls.

Kate, A-03: The hell you smokin', SL-01? I'm on the f***ing Corvy.

Leo, SL-01: Ah yes, forgot about that... let's go. Keep your suits on, Delta. We're going into the bay. No suits mean space-death.

*Leo leads off Delta team to the main hangar, where ships are constantly being launched in an effort to destroy the Nagalisk Corvette before it comes too close. A Nagalisk boarding ship can be seen flying in. Leo walks up to a nearby techy.*

Leo: Isn't that thing kinda dangerous?

Technician: Nah, the cannon's get it.

*And although the cannons did fire, it missed. The Nagalisk ship prepares boarding.*

Technician: Oh s***.

Leo: I prepped for this. *Readies grenade launcher.*

*As the boarding ship closes in, he fires a frag round straight at the ship. I continues straight on, impacting the hull. Apparently it hit a fuel tank, because the ship ignited brillantly a second later.*

Leo: Yee-ha.

Sogeking

Shithead
Reaction score
Name: Kharas Ramsus

Blood: Pure

Specialty: Counter Intel, Semi and other small arms.

Appearance: 5'8, 112 lb, brown hair, brown eyes, wears a red badge as part of the regular delta uniform.

Gear: Dual smgs, mod desert eagle, taser, cloarlform(the stuff that knocks you out fast), hacking device(several platforms, lock pick, virus sender/extactor, etc.), radar blocker(cant remember the damn name of the thing).

History: After finnishing his last year at officer training for counter intel, kharas was chosen as a counter intel officer for a special project. Proving to be a versatile part of the team, Kharas prefers using small and fast firing weapons. Simple reload means the ability to keep fireing.

*whos leader of delta currently?*