Message to USA

Uncle_Vanya

Гражданин СССР
Reaction score
Its also more than any of your cruise missiles can do. The Kh-59 only has a range of 115km.
True, but Kh-55 Granat can do 2500-3000 km depending on the source you're looking at. Kh-59 and Kh-55 are designed for different purposes, Kh-55 needs more altitude and has a much bigger minimum firing range then Kh-59, Granat is a strategic weapon, Kh-59 is tactical/theater weapon.

Ashigaru

Premium Member
Reaction score
Hmm. I'd like to see how the Kh-55SM compares to the Tomahawk and AGM-86 in accuracy.

Uncle_Vanya

Гражданин СССР
Reaction score
Hmm. I'd like to see how the Kh-55SM compares to the Tomahawk and AGM-86 in accuracy.
Its less accurate but within reason, as in it will land close enough for the target to be destroyed by its warhead. These are going to be used against the radar station in czech republic and the missiles in Poland if the American ABM system is built in Europe. The General who promoted the use of these carried by bombers 24/7 to complement Iskander ground based systems said that they can hit a cellphone or fly through an open window at thousands of kilometers away as far as their accuracy is concerned, but I don't believe they're that accurate, they don't need to be.

Jenny

is ....listed
Reaction score
Isn't Russia still recovering from World War 1?

concrete_sox

Premium Respected Member
Reaction score
america is the #1 country in the world russia dont stand a chance against the united states

Barney Stinson

Suit up
Reaction score
To Vanya -- 50miles in a controlled environment. It's been done. There as a fucking show on it I watched like 4 days ago. Same with the other things I mentioned.

But hey, because it seems illogical, it must be, right? Because America's never been the first anything, right?

I'm done with this thread, as it's clearly just some angry rusky that doesn't know a goddamn thing about the types of weapons we have. We're the most dangerous country in the world. Deal with it.

Uncle_Vanya

Гражданин СССР
Reaction score
To Vanya -- 50miles in a controlled environment. It's been done. There as a fucking show on it I watched like 4 days ago. Same with the other things I mentioned.
Yeah, thats still bullshit, you might have heard something somewhere, but do some actual research on it, its not true, neither is the rest of the nonsense you tried to push here. A missile that buries itself underground? Do you understand how ridiculous and impractical that sounds? Of course you don't, but I mean common, don't you atleast have some brain matter to figure out that a missile that buries itself underground is ridiculous, not just because its physically impossible for any material known to man to survive the impact with the ground unharmed at those speeds, but also because it would be a colossal waste of energy and nothing short of a nuclear warhead will do any damage since the explosion will be contained within ground. There is a reason that all modern ICBMs explode just above their target, so they can increase their area of impact. Think for a moment.

But hey, because it seems illogical, it must be, right? Because America's never been the first anything, right?
Of course America has, but there is a difference between possible high-tech and ridiculous nonsense that you're trying to promote here. There aren't even optics in existence today small enough to fit on the sniper rifle to allow a sniper to view 50 miles ahead. Yes because its illogical, it is illogical, thats all there is to it.

I'm done with this thread, as it's clearly just some angry rusky that doesn't know a goddamn thing about the types of weapons we have. We're the most dangerous country in the world. Deal with it.
Lol, go ahead, be done with this thread, you're the one who turned this into the "who's cock" is bigger debate and you the one who lost it the moment you started mentioning technologies that only exist in your fantasy. I know plenty enough about what types of weapons you have, certainly a lot more than you. But this is not what this thread is about at all, it is a fact that Russia can stand up militarily against US in Eastern Europe, period, what I was saying was that US needs to change its irresponsible foreign policy so we can tackle issues that concern both our nations together to the advantage of everyone.

This thread has become a "my penis is bigger than yours" thread. Ego-maniac fest.
Actually this has turned into BJ, Ashigaru and now Little-cheese trying to out retard each other, so far BJ is winning by a mile, Ashigaru is actually cautious about talking things he has no idea about (and props to him on that) and cheeze, is cheeze and taking him seriously is a ridiculous concept all in itself. So far Im laughing my ass off, Jones, you need to go back to physics class and stop smoking that grass you don't have any spare braincells you can afford to loose.

And oh yes, Jenny tried to be witty and failed. This is what I get for trying to have a mature debate with immature people, my mistake, i thought you guys grew up over the past 4 years I guess you haven't.

Tipsy

Respected Member
Reaction score
Obama won't be anything but four more years of Bush, sounds right. Though I would question a few things:

First, your implicit assertion that Americans are all in support of wars that America has been involved in - based on the logic of your statement: "How many wars have you started in the past 20 years and how many have we started? What gives you the right to judge our actions." It is possible to to be an American and be against wars America is in (thus, no hypocrisy in criticizing wars by other countries embarked on for similar/same reasoning). Americans that write "left wing and right wing [news articles] about the Russo-American relations" are Americans, not the embodiment of the American government.

Second, the statement that "in reality those morals and principles are worthless to everyone, including you since you don't uphold them." To make this sound dumbly plain - If one does not practice morals and principles they state, they are not practicing those morals and principles. Therefore, how exactly are these practices and moral worthless to everyone if they are not tested (since they are not practiced)?

Third, I question the relevance of conventional weapons in a 'Russia vs USA' war.

Uncle_Vanya

Гражданин СССР
Reaction score
Obama won't be anything but four more years of Bush, sounds right. Though I would question a few things:
Oh God, thank you Tipsy, glad to hear from someone with mental capacity to actually understand what im trying to get across.

First, your implicit assertion that Americans are all in support of wars that America has been involved in - based on the logic of your statement: "How many wars have you started in the past 20 years and how many have we started? What gives you the right to judge our actions." It is possible to to be an American and be against wars America is in (thus, no hypocrisy in criticizing wars by other countries embarked on for similar/same reasoning). Americans that write "left wing and right wing [news articles] about the Russo-American relations" are Americans, not the embodiment of the American government.
I realize that, however there is still a general trend of thinking in any country and that trend as of right now (aside from the camp in US that calls themselves the Realists) is shared by a majority of Americans, reasons for that are plenty, one most important one is that most people have too much shit going on in their life and until it directly impacts them they will just go by whatever their News show says rather than think independently, cause it requires time and resources.

Second, the statement that "in reality those morals and principles are worthless to everyone, including you since you don't uphold them." To make this sound dumbly plain - If one does not practice morals and principles they state, they are not practicing those morals and principles. Therefore, how exactly are these practices and moral worthless to everyone if they are not tested (since they are not practiced)?
Because you use them as justification for your actions, while not practicing them you tell everyone about how great they are and how having them justifies your actions. They allow you to keep a moral high ground than you have non, its a case of lying so much you start believing the lie yourself.

Third, I question the relevance of conventional weapons in a 'Russia vs USA' war.
They asked, I answered, as I stated several times the only one who will live through an actual war between US and Russia are the cockroaches, we have enough nukes between ourselves to destroy this world several times over.

Nexium

Member!
Reaction score
Russia needs to take care of it's corrupt local and federal governments before it even thinks about starting a war.

Ashigaru

Premium Member
Reaction score
Actually this has turned into BJ, Ashigaru and now Little-cheese trying to out retard each other
Right. Because the PAK-FA that is supposed to be introduced in 2012 you think you'll have air superiority.You think that your ICBMs and cruise missiles cant be shot down despite the fact that the Patriot system is going to be replaced by the superior MEADS in 2012. And you think that somehow all 3 of your S-400s are going to shoot down all 150 F-22s.

Uncle_Vanya

Гражданин СССР
Reaction score
Right. Because the PAK-FA that is supposed to be introduced in 2012 you think you'll have air superiority.You think that your ICBMs and cruise missiles cant be shot down despite the fact that the Patriot system is going to be replaced by the superior MEADS in 2012. And you think that somehow all 3 of your S-400s are going to shoot down all 150 F-22s.
Over our own territory our air superiority will be guaranteed not just by PAK-FA, but by a sophisticated network of S-300 and S-400 SAMs that complement our fighters in the air. Our ICBMs and cruise missiles can't be intercepted, because you don't have a nationwide system, nor do you have any plans to have a nationwide system, nor do you have the technology to intercept ICBMs like Topol that can maneuver in mid-flight. We currently have a battalion of S-400s in production for our military, but we also have plenty of highly modified S-300 systems for those purposes. The only problem with F-22 is detecting it, if we can detect it, we have the means to shoot it down simple as that, and we have the means to detect it over our own airspace.

You should also read up on what MEADs actually is, it will employ PAC-3 Patriot missiles, which isn't bad at all but PAC-3 doesn't have the capability to intercept intercontinental ballistic missiles, its a theater weapon, it has a range of a theater weapon, it has the response time of a theater weapon. SM-3 and SM-2 are the best things you have so far in that area, and they're really good, but the thing is you still don't have nearly enough of them to intercept even a small portion of our ballistic missiles, nor will they be effective against Topol. They're also sea born which limits their effectiveness in regard to most trajectories our missiles take.

Ashigaru

Premium Member
Reaction score
What exactly do you think only having air superiority over your own country would gain you?

This would be a one sided war anyways. Factor in the US allies and what few allies Russia has and you wouldn't stand a chance. The only thing you could possible achieve is destroying your own country.

None of this really matters since there will most likely never be a war between the US and Russia and any conflicts would be through proxies.

Uncle_Vanya

Гражданин СССР
Reaction score
What exactly do you think only having air superiority over your own country would gain you?

This would be a one sided war anyways. Factor in the US allies and what few allies Russia has and you wouldn't stand a chance. The only thing you could possible achieve is destroying your own country.
Eh, no, what we could achieve is winning a conventional war in Eastern Europe and annexing Ukraine and Baltic countries, but most importantly shifting the balance of power away from US by a good deal. What we could also achieve is destroying United States through nuclear weapons, although that would destroy us as well but thats why its the last option. Air superiority means everything in modern warfare, as for your allies, without US NATO is nothing, it would not be a one sided war by any means. As for ground superiority, if we have air superiority achieving ground superiority wouldn't be all that difficult seeing as how thats the type of war we've been readying to fight for the past 50 years and thats the type of war we're best at, then things get muddy and bloody we excel.

Ashigaru

Premium Member
Reaction score
The only warfare Russia is good at is the "If we have more men then they have bullets we'll win" method. :p

After all you were getting raped up the ass by the Nazis until a harsh winter caught them off-guard.

Uncle_Vanya

Гражданин СССР
Reaction score
The only warfare Russia is good at is the "If we have more men then they have bullets we'll win" method. :p

After all you were getting raped up the ass by the Nazis until a harsh winter caught them off-guard.
Yeah, so you not only don't know anything about military technology but you also have trouble with history as well. The Nazies lost the battle of Moscow before the worst of the cold temperatures set in, the Nazies were defeated at Kursk in August, etc., etc., etc. weather was no the determining factor in our victory over the Reich, and the more we fought them, they more we learned, by 1945 we were successfully pulling our own blitzkrieg tactics against the German ground forces and the death ratio in that year shifted in our favor. We do however have the ability to absorb large amounts of looses without falling apart and thats a good thing, but we also have an ability to quickly adapt our tactics in the middle of the campaign which is even better. In the recent conflict in Georgia we had less men then the Georgians initially and the reinforcements arrived only a day before the Georgians started their humiliating retreat and we didn't have a large numerical advantage even then. We win wars because we know how to fight them, so do you, but we're talking about fighting in our backyard, not yours which would give us a clear advantage.

Ashigaru

Premium Member
Reaction score
In the recent conflict in Georgia we had less men then the Georgians initially and the reinforcements arrived only a day before the Georgians started their humiliating retreat and we didn't have a large numerical advantage even then.
lol

You're proud of this and think it was a great feat? That's like the US beating the Iraqi army. Except Iraq had a bigger better equipped army. They also fought back, so I guess its really not the same.

Uncle_Vanya

Гражданин СССР
Reaction score
lol

You're proud of this and think it was a great feat? That's like the US beating the Iraqi army. Except Iraq had a bigger better equipped army.
Iraq had a bigger army but their equipment was all poorly maintained Soviet stuff from the 60s, they had anti-tank rounds we retired in 1973 for God's sake. Georgia had some modern equipment, too bad they decided to leave all of it on the side of the road as they were running away, thanks for the Hummers btw, we'll put them in a museum once we crack open those NATO standard issue radio encoders installed on them.

Ashigaru

Premium Member
Reaction score
Time to play RA3. You can keep bragging about how powerful and great your irrelevant country is, I don't mind.