Message to USA

Uncle_Vanya

Гражданин СССР
Reaction score
Now I've been browsing American news articles left wing and right wing and read a bundle of them about the Russo-American relations now that Obama is in office. I personally believe that Obama won't change a thing as far as US foreign policy is concerned (or the US domestic policy is concerned) so the current level of tension between our two countries is likely to stay at the same level (which I and the rest of us can live with since its still far away from a worldwide nukefest) but some of the suggestions that both liberal and neocon press in US is making, those have me annoyed. How the hell do you people get off being so self-righteous? How many wars have you started in the past 20 years and how many have we started? What gives you the right to judge our actions and to question the correlation between the interests of our government and the interests of our people? We elected this government and yes most of us support this government, we don't like Kasparov, not because he isn't getting his message out but because he does get his message out and his message is equivalent to treason. As for our actions we WILL do what is in our national interests and we WILL not ever become an obedient member of your personal fan club (aka the "free world"). A lot of your intellectual elite talks about how you have morals and principles that you have the right to push on other people, but in reality those morals and principles are worthless to everyone, including you since you don't uphold them. What pisses me off most of all is that these people think that the West can decide what is and isn't in the interest of Russia's people, we are a sovereign nation, we do not want to be a part of the West Putin or no Putin, hell if Putin expressed a desire for Russia to join NATO he'd be buried in Lenin's mausoleum the next day, we the Russian people would make sure of it. We don't need US or Europe to lead us anywhere (as European leaders admitted many times that they want to see US lead them somewhere), we are our own nation, with our own values, our own culture and we will resist to the point of nuclear conflict any attempts of infringing upon our sovereignty. We are not Europe, we do not owe you anything, Yeltsin was the first and last leader in our history that reported to Washington DC and he shall be remembered as a traitor forever. I don't like some of the things that this Putin and Co. is doing, but realizing the bigger threat to our nation coming from the West we can not afford to weaken or destabilize our nation on its road to recovery even if it means that we have to overlook certain things in our government we otherwise wouldn't have. Russian mentality as a status quo is always a nation at war (and historically it saved our asses more than once) unless there is enough reason to believe that peace can be maintained and if we are at war each and every one of us is at war, difference of opinion is weakness and is not tolerated by our culture and upbringing. If you want to solve the Middle East crisis, if you want to remove the threat of rising China, if you want to prevent nuclear proliferation, then lets talk, as equal partners, not based on some abstract morals and principles that aren't worth a dime but based on pragmatic realities of today. In some places our interests correlate, in others compromises can be reached if your side, like our own, is ready to give up a certain measure of the spoils in order to achieve stability. We can achieve a whole lot working together, but if you look down on us, and isolate us we can be not just a thorn in your side, but a bear tearing at your throat, its all up to you.

Ashigaru

Premium Member
Reaction score
Use proper punctuation and I might consider reading that.

Jenny

is ....listed
Reaction score
I'll be sure to discuss this at the next American meeting.

Barney Stinson

Suit up
Reaction score
Wanna know why we're so self-righteous?

Because the last 'big war' was ended by us. Because we, as a nation, proved that we WILL do whatever we deem needed to end conflict, which includes launching nukes at attacking countries. No other country has the balls to do some of the shit we do, so of course we're going to act like we own the world. We practically do.

Uncle_Vanya

Гражданин СССР
Reaction score
Wanna know why we're so self-righteous?

Because the last 'big war' was ended by us. Because we, as a nation, proved that we WILL do whatever we deem needed to end conflict, which includes launching nukes at attacking countries. No other country has the balls to do some of the shit we do, so of course we're going to act like we own the world. We practically do.
The last big war was ended by you? You mean WW2? As I remember it it was USSR that captured Berlin and it was USSR that destroyed the bulk of German forces. As for Japan it was never anything more than a sideshow, we did manage to completely destroy their million man army in mainland East Asia and it took us what, two weeks?

All you're doing is creating more problems for yourself and everyone else, you're like a monkey with a gun running around the world putting your nose into things that aren't your business. And you're making my country, a country with several thousand nuclear weapons and a conventional force strong enough to challenge you, into an enemy because of your undeserved self-righteousness and inability to look at things from a pragmatic standpoint rather than from a standpoint of someone throwing an emotional tantrum, beating his chest, yelling "liberty" till the word looses all meaning. You may own Europe, but you don't own us and you never will and we have the balls to light this world on fire if that is the only course of action possible for maintaining our sovereignty. Keep your fake morals to yourselves, take your nose out of our business and we can get some work done for your benefit as well as our own. It isn't asking much now is it? The alternative to this is mass military conflict that WILL lead to the end of your nation one way or the other.

Georgia was just the first step, there will be many more to come, regardless of what US chooses to do. We're strong enough to have national interests regardless of America's opinion.

And to Dark Blade and GAMEMASTERCHAN, people with more than two braincells care, a group you're obviously not part of.

Barney Stinson

Suit up
Reaction score
Oh, I'm sorry, but has anyone dared to speak out against America globally since we nuked Japan?

Didn't think so. When you're on top like we are, it's hard to notice everything else in the world without looking down.

DB

Premium Member
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Russia can't challenge us. Honestly, I just brush you off because you're being overly patriotic. I'm sure Russia's perfectly equipped and ready to take on... say... Canada, but that's all I'll give you.

Uncle_Vanya

Гражданин СССР
Reaction score
Oh, I'm sorry, but has anyone dared to speak out against America globally since we nuked Japan?

Didn't think so. When you're on top like we are, it's hard to notice everything else in the world without looking down.
Eh Soviet Union has been speaking out against US from 46 to 91, now Russia has been speaking out against US since Putin made his historic speech in Munich a few years back. You can't have the whole world, you're going to have to share, we're not on the same level as your puppets, we're way above that level and we have the capability to make you regret the mistake of looking down on us. Until 1991 Russia and US were on the same level, then USSR collapsed, however now Russia is recovering and you will have to acknowledge that at some point.

Russia can't challenge us. Honestly, I just brush you off because you're being overly patriotic. I'm sure Russia's perfectly equipped and ready to take on... say... Canada, but that's all I'll give you.
Which just demonstrates that you aren't very well informed on reality. Russia doesn't have the same power projection capabilities as US, thats true and we can not invade US homeland, however in Europe we can defeat your own power projection capability as well as that of NATO and its only getting better, there are plans to restructure our navy to field 6 Aircraft carrier groups in the next 20 years, which will grant us a formidable power projection capability of our own. More so, we can remove the caps and give every America hating Jihadist out there the means to blow up your tanks and planes, the training to damage your military infrastructure within the middle east. The simple move of replacing every RPG-7 out there with an RPG-29 or an RPG-32 will be devastating to American armed forces in Iraq and Afghanistan, and if we give them Igla-S MANPADS and Kornet portable AT missile launchers, as well as equipment to jam your satellite and radio signals, things will really get interesting. Im not even going to mention how fun and crispy fried things will get if the terrorists get their hands on toys like RPO. On the flipside if US agrees to develop a partnership with us and doesn't meddle within our sphere of influence, we can make Syria and Iran disappear as an issue in very short amount of time.

Barney Stinson

Suit up
Reaction score
I'm not saying anything bad about Russia. I'm not saying that it's not recovering or whatever.

I'm saying that America is on top of the world, and no global power is going to get anywhere near the courage to smack us off, because we've already shown the balls to completely annihilate people.

Russia wouldn't DARE attack American soil, but I assure you if you guys start shit somewhere we're going to start bombing you, without remorse. It's how America's always been. It's how America always should be.

You know, until China takes over the unified world like on Firefly.

Uncle_Vanya

Гражданин СССР
Reaction score
I'm not saying anything bad about Russia. I'm not saying that it's not recovering or whatever.

I'm saying that America is on top of the world, and no global power is going to get anywhere near the courage to smack us off, because we've already shown the balls to completely annihilate people.

Russia wouldn't DARE attack American soil, but I assure you if you guys start shit somewhere we're going to start bombing you, without remorse. It's how America's always been. It's how America always should be.

You know, until China takes over the unified world like on Firefly.
Thats the thing though, Russia has a well sized pair of balls all for itself, if you start bombing us we will make sure that you won't be successful, and your European friends will suffer the most dire consequences, that is unless the war goes nuclear which it most likely will in which case American soil will be destroyed as well, we have enough nukes to turn this whole world into an oven. But even before that, you won't be able to bomb us if we shoot down all your bombers now will you? And we have the capability to do so. Our resume of "completely annihilating people" is a bit longer than yours, we've been around for a thousand years and have been a major power for the past 400.

Barney Stinson

Suit up
Reaction score
Other countries had nuclear capability during WW2, however no one used it. America did. Not to mention that America has, statistically, the most advanced weaponry on the planet. Did you know that we have guns that not only are able to fire over one-hundred THOUSAND rounds per SECOND, but they're accurate enough to completely destroy a target over 5 miles away, and not touch a 'civilian' target some 10 feet away. We have sniper's that can hit a target from 50 MILES away, provided they have their wind's and trajectory down. We also have weaponry that, essentially, could pinpoint any direct spot, fire, and within a MINUTE rain hell on said spot, completely demolishing it even halfway around the world. Pretty sure no other country is as advanced in their weaponry as we are. Hell, we could rule the entire world from a bunker way underground safe from any real threat, and if other countries were to try said methods, we have weaponry that can BURROW itself into the ground some 500meters and set off an explosion large enough to demolish an entire city the size of Los Angeles.

America is so very much more dangerous than people give us credit for, because we tend to not use said weapons. If there ever were another "world war", I can tell you right now with 100% clarity and assurance that America would come out on top because we've proven time and time again that we just don't give a shit and we WILL do whatever is needed.

No other country can say that. At all. I mean sure you can say "WELL YA KNOW WE HAVE THE SAME NUKES AND WE'd STRIKE FIRST!" but...ya know. I mean shit, the fact that decades ago we had the balls to completely annihilate cities to end a war shows how fucking ballys we are, as opposed to everyone else just dealing with their selective war fronts. America doesn't have a war front, we'll just nuke you and be done with it. Ya know, like we did in the past.

Ashigaru

Premium Member
Reaction score
that is unless the war goes nuclear which it most likely will in which case American soil will be destroyed as well, we have enough nukes to turn this whole world into an oven.
Your ICBMs and bombers would most likely be shot down before getting anywhere near US soil.

Uncle_Vanya said:
But even before that, you won't be able to bomb us if we shoot down all your bombers now will you? And we have the capability to do so.
I would like to hear how you plan on doing this.

Uncle_Vanya

Гражданин СССР
Reaction score
Your ICBMs and bombers would most likely be shot down before getting anywhere near US soil.
Our bombers only need to be within 3000 kilometers of your soil to launch cruise missiles. As for our ICBMs, the chance of even one getting shot down are pretty small, the chance of a significant number of them getting shot down out of thousands that we can launch is nonexistent. Yes, MAD still works, we have the capability to turn your country into a nuclear wasteland and your currect ABM system is neither nationwide, nor capable enough to intercept even our conventional ICBMs I am not talking about Topol type that are impossible to intercept.

I would like to hear how you plan on doing this.
How much easier can it be? We have the S-300 and S-400 systems, we have the Sukhois and the Migs, we have the Nebo-V radar and OLS-2 systems to detect your stealth aircraft (and a good conventional radar network to detect all your other ones), and we have a lot more air to air missiles and ground to air missiles than you have planes, so yes over our territory or in Eastern Europe you will not have air superiority in any armed conflict against Russia.

Other countries had nuclear capability during WW2, however no one used it.
Actually no, the first ones to gain the nuclear capability after you was the Soviet Union and that was in 1949, 5 years after WW2 ended so thats a mute point. The Soviet Union reportedly used its low yield tactical nuclear ordinance as well during its border skirmishes with China in the 70s, used em to sink a certain small island the Chinese wanted.

Not to mention that America has, statistically, the most advanced weaponry on the planet.
Some things you have are better than ours and some of our things are better than yours thats how its always been.

Did you know that we have guns that not only are able to fire over one-hundred THOUSAND rounds per SECOND, but they're accurate enough to completely destroy a target over 5 miles away, and not touch a 'civilian' target some 10 feet away.
Yeah, thats that one with a bunch of barrels and an electronic firing system, I don't really see any practical use for that, an automatic grenade launcher is just more practical for getting the enemy if they're grouped close together, plus you can angle it to shoot over walls. As for the 5 mile claim, thats kind of bogus.

We have sniper's that can hit a target from 50 MILES away, provided they have their wind's and trajectory down.
Seeing how the longest ever sniper shot recorded in history is somewhere around 1.5 miles your claim is complete and utter nonsense. If you're going to pull that kind of bs atleast try to make it believable, you have some brilliant scientists, but none that have broken the laws of physics quiet yet.

We also have weaponry that, essentially, could pinpoint any direct spot, fire, and within a MINUTE rain hell on said spot, completely demolishing it even halfway around the world. Pretty sure no other country is as advanced in their weaponry as we are.
Yeah, sure, and that uberweaponofdoom runs on vodoo magic and rainbow juice. As far as air to ground missiles and ground to air AA systems we've got you beat in every category, range wise as well as with sophistication of detection devices. I can go into detail by doing a simple comparison between a few of our models and yours but Im too tired at the moment, I'll do it tomorrow.

Hell, we could rule the entire world from a bunker way underground safe from any real threat, and if other countries were to try said methods, we have weaponry that can BURROW itself into the ground some 500meters and set off an explosion large enough to demolish an entire city the size of Los Angeles.
My suggestion to you is to play less video games and read up on some of this stuff, its actually interesting if you get into it and you'll sound less ridiculous as a bonus.

America is so very much more dangerous than people give us credit for, because we tend to not use said weapons. If there ever were another "world war", I can tell you right now with 100% clarity and assurance that America would come out on top because we've proven time and time again that we just don't give a shit and we WILL do whatever is needed.
If there is really a world war, you know who will win? Cockroaches, they're the only ones who'll survive the radiation.

No other country can say that. At all. I mean sure you can say "WELL YA KNOW WE HAVE THE SAME NUKES AND WE'd STRIKE FIRST!" but...ya know. I mean shit, the fact that decades ago we had the balls to completely annihilate cities to end a war shows how fucking ballys we are, as opposed to everyone else just dealing with their selective war fronts. America doesn't have a war front, we'll just nuke you and be done with it. Ya know, like we did in the past.
You did it once, you did it out of fear that if you didn't end the war at the moment the Soviet Union would be able to gain more ground because as long as the war was going on USSR had justification to keep fighting and annexing. You have a really troubled mind, you don't just nuke some one, especially us, we will nuke back, and then all of us will be done, humanity will be done. As for what other countries can say, my country can say that in a 1000 years of our history whenever we were invaded by someone we always ended up pushing the invader back and capturing his capitol, burning it, building our own buildings and making it our bitch for the next several centuries, can you say the same?

Ashigaru

Premium Member
Reaction score
Our bombers only need to be within 3000 kilometers of your soil to launch cruise missiles. As for our ICBMs, the chance of even one getting shot down are pretty small, the chance of a significant number of them getting shot down out of thousands that we can launch is nonexistent. Yes, MAD still works, we have the capability to turn your country into a nuclear wasteland and your currect ABM system is neither nationwide, nor capable enough to intercept even our conventional ICBMs I am not talking about Topol type that are impossible to intercept.

How much easier can it be? We have the S-300 and S-400 systems, we have the Sukhois and the Migs, we have the Nebo-V radar and OLS-2 systems to detect your stealth aircraft (and a good conventional radar network to detect all your other ones), and we have a lot more air to air missiles and ground to air missiles than you have planes, so yes over our territory or in Eastern Europe you will not have air superiority in any armed conflict against Russia.
I lol'd. Pretty much everything you said here is wrong. And what are your antiquated air superiority fighters going to do against F-22 stealth fighters?

The US has Russia out-gunned in every aspect.

3000km... lol...

Uncle_Vanya

Гражданин СССР
Reaction score
I lol'd. Pretty much everything you said here is wrong. And what are your antiquated air superiority fighters going to do against F-22 stealth fighters?

The US has Russia out-gunned in every aspect.
Lol all you like, that just shows your ignorance. F-22s, the few you have, can be shot down by S-400/300 that are linked up with Nebo-V radar, or by the latest Sukhois that have OLS-2 system on board that integrates radar with a infrared imaging device as well as other systems which allows to get a lock a lot faster on low RCS targets. PAK-FA comes out in 09 btw, thats our own 5th generation fighter. The thing is that you don't have us outgunned in every aspect, we do have better cruise missiles, better IFVs, better MLR systems, better anti-shipping missiles (Sunburns that your navy admitted it can't doing anything against), etc., etc., etc. And if you're going to claim that US is somehow protected from a mass nuclear strike fired against it, than I am going to start loling, hysterically.

Yeap 3000 kilometers, if you check thats more than any cruise missile can do in your arsenal.

Ashigaru

Premium Member
Reaction score
Yeap 3000 kilometers, if you check that's more than any cruise missile can do in your arsenal.
Its also more than any of your cruise missiles can do. The Kh-59 only has a range of 115km.