Message to USA

Uncle_Vanya

Гражданин СССР
Reaction score
Time to play RA3. You can keep bragging about how powerful and great your irrelevant country is, I don't mind.
See, and thats why you're an idiot, not only do you know nothing about technology, history but you also don't know anything about current global events. Russia is very much relevant politically in today's world, so run along child Im tired of your jokes.

Nexium

Member!
Reaction score
Russia has been an international force for a while and nobody is going to deny that. The problem with russia though is that they still don't have a terrific infrastructure and they have corrupt local and federal governments.

Uncle_Vanya

Гражданин СССР
Reaction score
Russia has been an international force for a while and nobody is going to deny that. The problem with russia though is that they still don't have a terrific infrastructure and they have corrupt local and federal governments.
Sure we do, but who doesn't? As I said in my first post, we can't address those problems because for now we need to be concentrated on the threat coming from the West.

Nexium

Member!
Reaction score
What threat? The west isn't threatening you guys at all. If you guys want to advance your society and government structure upon other countries you need to first establish that it works in your own.

Ashigaru

Premium Member
Reaction score
Russia is still afraid of the bogyman in their closet known as the US so they are trying to act like they aren't scared and could actually compete with us. They are just trying to start a pissing contest they know they'd lose.

Vanya keeps saying their tech>ours but we both know they don't have the numbers to do shit with them.

And no I'm not interested in starting a debate. The fact you think the S-300s and S-400s would be able to shoot down all of our stealth bombers proves you don't have enough cognitive ability to be taken seriously.

Uncle_Vanya

Гражданин СССР
Reaction score
Russia is still afraid of the bogyman in their closet known as the US so they are trying to act like they aren't scared and could actually compete with us. They are just trying to start a pissing contest they know they'd lose.

Vanya keeps saying their tech>ours but we both know they don't have the numbers to do shit with them.

And no I'm not interested in starting a debate. The fact you think the S-300s and S-400s would be able to shoot down all of our stealth bombers proves you don't have enough cognitive ability to be taken seriously.
I am not saying that our tech is greater than yours, I am saying that in some areas we are better, in others we aren't that far behind. We're not scared, you don't have to be scared to start preparing for a clear threat. You should look up how many stealth bombers you have, its not that many and I am not saying that S-300 and S-400 will shoot all of them down, I am saying that our air defense system will and there is a lot more to our air defense system than S-300 and S-400. You assume that I ever took you seriously, I haven't, your ignorance from post one in this thread was apparent enough to discard you as a joke your latter posts only confirmed that.

What threat? The west isn't threatening you guys at all. If you guys want to advance your society and government structure upon other countries you need to first establish that it works in your own.
Of course you are, expansion of NATO, missile shield in Europe (that radar in Czech Republic is really what bothers us and we will block it through electronic means if its ever constructed), what you did with Kosovo, many other things, you're always seeking confrontation with us even if you have to go out of your way to get it.

Ashigaru

Premium Member
Reaction score
I'm kinda looking forward to the cold war that is obviously going to start in a few years. I'm eager to see what our military can start putting out and it would make international politics more interesting.

Cold War II by 2012. You heard it here first.

Uncle_Vanya

Гражданин СССР
Reaction score
I'm kinda looking forward to the cold war that is obviously going to start in a few years. I'm eager to see what our military can start putting out and it would make international politics more interesting.

Cold War II by 2012. You heard it here first.
The Doomsday sayers, aka people with too much time and no job, say that WW3 will start by 2012. The second cold war is already on going, it just hasn't picked up full speed yet.

Ashigaru

Premium Member
Reaction score
The only conflict I see possibly happening between the US and Russia in that time span is a proxy war in the middle-east. With Iran to be specific.

Ashigaru

Premium Member
Reaction score
If Obama doesn't take hard stance against those damn godless commies he won't get a second term. Do you actually think the US and Russia will ever see eye to eye?

Uncle_Vanya

Гражданин СССР
Reaction score
The only conflict I see possibly happening between the US and Russia in that time span is a proxy war in the middle-east. With Iran to be specific.
There is also the matter of Ukriane and Georgia's NATO membership that might lead to a civil war in Ukraine since majority of Ukrainians don't won't the membership. Plus Georgia might need to be put in its place at the bottom of the ditch again.

concrete_sox

Premium Respected Member
Reaction score
well we all know for sure that russia dont stand a chance

ChrisH36

Guy with Most Posts on Quiet Board.
Reaction score
Iraq has the anti-american spirit and the numbers game, aside from primitive Black Market acquired weaponry. That is all they are going by.

Uncle_Vanya

Гражданин СССР
Reaction score
Iraq has the anti-american spirit and the numbers game, aside from primitive Black Market acquired weaponry. That is all they are going by.
Are you talking about the Saddam Iraq or the current Iraqie resistance? Saddam Iraq had equipment Soviet Union sold to it in early 70s as for their fighting spirit, seeing how most of them surrendered or abandoned their post I don't think they had any. The Iraqie resistance is comprised not just of Iraqies but also Syrians, Iranians, and everyone else in the Middle East who hates America (which is a lot of people understandably), most of their weaponry is also 20-30 years old from the time USSR was arming countries in that region. Now Russia is also arming Syria and some pieces of highly advanced equipment (like that RPG-29 that penetrated the front armor of a British Challenger 2 and blew off the driver's foot a couple of years back) are leaking out to the terrorists, the thing is that not a lot of terrorists can afford most of the modern Russian stuff and Russia can not afford (fiscally) to start giving hand outs, neither do we want to, since we know better than anyone that the Arabs are only too happy to bite the hand that feeds them if that helps keep their headcrazies in power, we also don't want any of that shit making its way back to Chechnya and Dagestan. We have actually been supporting the NATO efforts in Afghanistan, we allowed NATO to move non-military supplies for its troops to Afghanistan through our territory (food, medicine, etc.). In the 90s after we retreated from Afghanistan the Taliban tried to go further and invade Tajikistan, Russian troops have been keeping watch there and constantly fighting with Talibs since then, now that NATO went in and destroyed the source of the problem things have calmed down and it is good.

N[U]TS

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
Vanya, the fact is when it comes to U.S.A vs russia, your country is all talk and no action. Deal with it.

Uncle_Vanya

Гражданин СССР
Reaction score
Vanya, the fact is when it comes to U.S.A vs russia, your country is all talk and no action. Deal with it.
Really? During the war in Yugoslavia, hundreds of Russian volunteers went to fight for the Serbs against the Albanian, American backed scum and they are remembered as heroes in that country, meanwhile our military force captured the airport at Pristine which turned out an embarrassment for NATO because their commander on the ground then tasked with taking the airport by any means necessary ended up pussying out of engaging the Russian paratroop company stationed there. We sell weapons to your enemies both in the Middle East and South America, we sent our bombers with nuclear weapons loads to patrol down your west coast, we are preparing to point cruise missiles at the missile defense shield you're building in Europe, what exactly are we not confronting you on? Seriously, tell me, I'll shoot Putin an email he'll get right on it.

RyanXWing

Nothing special
Reaction score
So what you're saying, correct me if I'm wrong, is Russia is willing to kill millions, even billions of innocent or otherwise lives because they feel their sovereignty as a nation is being threatened?

Now I understand wanting to defend yourselves but destroying planet Earth is quite a selfish thing to do.

I can't control the people who you see as assaulting Russia's sovereignty however I can share my thoughts with others. People generally react very predictably. For instance you arguing that if Russia's culture and sovereignty is threatened you will simply fight to the point of nuclear weapons. The only real reaction you're going to get out of that is a "fuck you". However, if you explain your reasons for being concerned and express it in such a way as to be reasonable to the people you are arguing against you might actually get someone to listen to you.

Also, you haven't actually described what is threatening Russia's sovereignty in detail and have just said "The west". I'd like to know what exactly you mean.

Gimmi

Eric
Reaction score
Really? During the war in Yugoslavia, hundreds of Russian volunteers went to fight for the Serbs against the Albanian, American backed scum and they are remembered as heroes in that country, meanwhile our military force captured the airport at Pristine which turned out an embarrassment for NATO because their commander on the ground then tasked with taking the airport by any means necessary ended up pussying out of engaging the Russian paratroop company stationed there. We sell weapons to your enemies both in the Middle East and South America, we sent our bombers with nuclear weapons loads to patrol down your west coast, we are preparing to point cruise missiles at the missile defense shield you're building in Europe, what exactly are we not confronting you on? Seriously, tell me, I'll shoot Putin an email he'll get right on it.
I didn't even read past "hundreds of Russian volunteers" part. Because I could tell at that point you had already won the argument. Well put.
:rolleyes:

Uncle_Vanya

Гражданин СССР
Reaction score
So what you're saying, correct me if I'm wrong, is Russia is willing to kill millions, even billions of innocent or otherwise lives because they feel their sovereignty as a nation is being threatened?

Now I understand wanting to defend yourselves but destroying planet Earth is quite a selfish thing to do.

I can't control the people who you see as assaulting Russia's sovereignty however I can share my thoughts with others. People generally react very predictably. For instance you arguing that if Russia's culture and sovereignty is threatened you will simply fight to the point of nuclear weapons. The only real reaction you're going to get out of that is a "fuck you". However, if you explain your reasons for being concerned and express it in such a way as to be reasonable to the people you are arguing against you might actually get someone to listen to you.

Also, you haven't actually described what is threatening Russia's sovereignty in detail and have just said "The west". I'd like to know what exactly you mean.
Hmm, well where do I start? Exploiting Yeltsin's lack of balls to collapse our countrie's economy through IMF and all those Harvard graduated advisors you parachuted in. Expanding NATO up to our border regardless of the promises you made to Gorbachev to ensure him that letting USSR break up is for the better. You putting your nose into Yugoslavia, you putting your nose into our sphere of influence, blocking our WTO ascension, deluding bugs like Georgia into thinking that they are somehow equal to us and then criticizing us for putting them in their proper place then they get uppity. Embracing scum like Berezovsky, it just goes on and on. What about funding all the pseudo-historic movements in Ukraine, twisting the sacred friendship Russians and Ukrainians have always shared, a brotherhood that protected us both for a millennium. Until we are like Western Europe, or Canada or the rest of your fanclub, as in pseudo-sovereign with American troops permanently stationed on our ground you will see us as a threat to be dealt with rather than a power to be respected. What annoys me most of all is the self-righteousness, yelling "liberty" at the top of your lungs until it looses all meaning doesn't make you enlightened, it makes you an idiot. Who the hell are you to judge us on what we do? Who the hell are you to tell us what we can and can not do? Who the hell are you? We've been here for a thousand years, we've wiped entire nations off the map, we conquered 1/6th of earth's soil, we gave the world some of its greatest minds, built some of its greatest architecture, we did everything that a nation has to do to be considered one of the Great Nations. You want to lead someone, somewhere, you have your fanclub, and they're happy with their vassal status, they're happy with sending their men to die whenever you end up in one of your crazy misadventures, they're happy with having foreign troops permanently stationed on their god given soil that their ancestors spilled rivers of blood over to protect, they're happy, we're not, we still have some pride left and nothing will ever take that away from us. Russia is unique, no other nation has suffered such turmoils as us and come out of them stronger each time, no other nation in history of the human kind, there is a reason why we refer to our history as "hardening of steel". Your arrogance and self-righteousness themselves are a threat, because they fool you into believing that you can break us, which will lead you to trying, which will end up in the end of us both.