Reaction score
Website
www.battleforums.com
I dont Care if this is off topic..I dont care if i abuse my powere this last time..im not gunna be a mod no more..

As of Last night i was Demoted as a staff member to just a Moderator..
and now im resigning as a moderator..

It just seems there is no plave for a "Hacker" arround here..as seen with TheSummit..

Im sorry to those of you who liked me..I was the Admins choice..So i heard..The admins didnt think i was doing my job..veteran mods didnt either nor did some members..

For everything i have done here..the countless hours spent here..i ger this..Thanks alot ..

I may leave for good..i may come back..or now who Knows!..
This is my last post as a Moderator..

Bye

Savage

Teddy

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
savage NOOOOOOOOOOO.. I R LOVE U.. U GOT ME MOD.. DONT LEAVE

_Ace

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
STICK THIS!!! OH DAMN IF YOU LEAVE AND SUMMIT LEAVES I MIGHT LEAVE TOO, PPL ON BOTS & EDS THINK THAT I DONT DO MY JOB TOO HOLY SHIT AND MY GF LEFT ME RIGHT NOW... UGH... I FEEL LIKE SHIT

Jason

BattleForums Guru
Reaction score
Oh. My. ****ing. God.
I hate the admins..
This isn't right and its not just for Savage's departure either..
Savage..You WILL be missed.

Scull

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Originally posted by magguz
damn i think bnet hacking goes down the drain now :( summit was great l33t haxor :) and now you damn bnethacking should be renamed to bnetLAMING soon i guess :(
wow you mind if i borrow your oh-so-original flame of the bnet hacking section?!

bnetLAMING!! YEA!!

(lol)

GAHEADGA

Member!
Reaction score
OMG NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO SABAGE U CANT LEAVEEEE CASUE THEN I WILL BE LOST CASUE NO ONE WILL HELP ME WITH DIABLO LKE SUMIT AND U DID SO O WELLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL FAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA GOOD LUCK FOCK THOSE ADMINS THEY SUCK FOCKNE **** DOWN THIER THROAT LOL BYEBEYBEY I WILL MISS YOU I <3U SAVAGGGGEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE q!q!q!q!q!q!q!q!q!q!Q11111111111111133345564RDTSGZSDSDGHSGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHJJJJJLJK;

mikemey01

Member!
Reaction score
Website
whymurdoc.cjb.net
man, this place is going downhill real quick. I know i never posted much, but i regularly visit this place and always noted that savage was doing a great job. not quite sure what the admins were thinking with this one..

Miss

Member!
Reaction score
guys nothing you say will get him back. you should be encourging him and his decisions. and savage ... in all the time i knew you ... it was a great honor and you are a awsome awsome guy and hot lol. anyway i will miss you off the forums but as it goes its just somebodys time. i wish to have more pleasent talks with you on msn

~`XkohX`~

Member!
Reaction score
Website
members.lycos.co.uk
Originally posted by XxTrojan_ManxX
goodbye savage and has summit left cuz i think that he just changed his name to Storm... correct me if im wrong and GOODBYE SAVAGE!!!
Yes summit changed to storm...

@Topic, you will be missed savage...
you no so much about bnet hacking and i don't no why the mod's ****ed you like that.
I'm sorry to hear that.
Well... it's geting late and i gtg study for a Spanish test 2morow.
Come back and visit Savage.

qster

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
it is a shame that it takes a couple admins to make a person quit alltogether. i think they are just jealous because their weak minds can't comprehend what goes on in our world and wouldn't know a server packet from a packet of sugar. i have been a member of these forums for a long time and i have seen great moderators come and go but one thing i can tell you is that nomatter how much ANY1 says they will be back.

so Savage about that resignation...

denied!!