raDixGhost

Member!
Reaction score
Website
www.gamers2k4.com
Savage you dont know how much i respected you from the time you first join to the end. You were one of the people of whom i tried to see every post you made because every post you had had much importance. Savage i wont forget you but do try to come along some time. Although i didnt get to know you as much as i would had wanted to i still respect you very much.

[glow=blue]-Ghost[/glow]

Hitsua

+
Reaction score
Ok savage. Ill miss you but, your leaving just cus your a "mod" w/e.....Well sad to see you go

kpkiller2

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: NOOOOO SAVAGE!!!!! u cant leave -_- bf is like nothing without u....now everyone is going to leave ARGHHHHH
Staff:shoot BOOOOOOOOOOO

HawkSnipe

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
dude screw the admins and mods i bet u it was tweak who flamed to admins wtf is so important about bieng a mod anyway, if moving and deleteing spam makes you higher than somone then im in the corner rootin for the "other guy", there not higher than shit just cuz there a mod im like anyone of them i can delete spam too wow tough job some ppl like savage have other lifes exept from the forum and him bieng here for 2 years or so, dud thats fuked up thats like killin ur own friend, thnx for stabing him in the back cough*tweak*cough i never seen his ass as a mod. ill go to your forum, screw this one all you need is a catalyst ill try to be one for ya......

Forged

Premium Member
Reaction score
Website
www.securegamers.com
Tweak had nothing to do with it.... Storm through a ****ing temper tantrum because some1 flamed him then a bunch of other staff members flamed him sort of....
I dont agree with anything that happend, but I think storm was more right than the other guys.

Destard

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
well i dont really know you but it seems that a good hacker and a good mod btw is leaving BTF :(

have fun and good luck in your reallife savage! :D

-sry for my bad english ;)

PyroKid

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
im gonna have to agree with the admins on this one. i dont care if everyone here gets mad at me because i am merely voicing my oppinion.

the only reason savage became staff is because he begged placebo for months. he only posts in the bnet hacking section. he was also never a help to bfhs. he is a liar and a poser. he claims to have thought of the imbue dupe, the importing method, and the ith method even thought he can hardly tell you what an item id is.

at most, savage should be a moderator. he is highly overrated because of all he says he does. flame me if you want; i cant force you to accept the truth.

Reaction score
Website
www.battleforums.com
oki think what you like pyro...and for that i respect you..no matter what you say..it still wont change a thing..besides..you dont know the half of it..if you did..id then have to kill you..but tha fact that i thought you were a friend of mine that i could truly trust..now i just realized..you cant really trust any one over the internet..Unless you know them in person..dont get me wrong..but if you know them in person and they **** with you..you can at least kick the shit outta them..but if somone does something to you over the internet..What r u gunna do..Send them a trojan? There isnt much you can do..Pyro your opinion is your opinion wrong or not..so whatever..

HawkSnipe

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
hell yea bro tell him off, him and what army will flame us enough to make your fellings hurt.its prob him who told em n-e way

savage=beg
that guy=beg to admins to shut u down

CuStOm-OwNaGe

Member!
Reaction score
i would have to agree with pyro... ya i think ur kool and all, but the reason u were kicked from staff member... was the right reason... i hardly ever saw u in diablo forums being a good mod... if u ever did mod it... u were kicked for not doin your job... it was a hard, but good desion... we... thats my opinion for ya...

@HawkSnipe ~ QUIT FREAKIN DOUBLE POSTING !!!! ITS ANNOYING THE HELL OUT OF ME !!!! READ THE TUTORIAL ON EDIT BUTTON...