CelestialBadger

Retired Staff
Reaction score
Your sigs are too big, Hawk, and you just double posted. Read the edit button tutorial.

Anyway, Savage: No offense or anything, but I got the impression that you lied a lot too. Like the time that you bragged about how you practically made dupeswap for Gayak and when I PMed you asking a simple question about it, you admitted that you only tested it. Oh well. It doesn't really matter does it?

CuStOm-OwNaGe

Member!
Reaction score
he said he made all this shit... yet he messaged me asking... how do i put text in my module... ya... he made DS... not...

HawkSnipe

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
well...
1.i only double posted about 2 times here in bf
2.YOUR FRIGGIN SIG OF FLAT ASS GIRLS IN THONGS IS ANOYIN ME TOOO...i dint say nuthin bout it...
3.sure thnx for askin polite ill be glad to change my sig

p.s. look at the quality of color on that sig man its so old lookin it looks like its takin up loads of bandwith ny itself,.....

PyroKid

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
hes saying your sig is too big. if you're gay and dont like girls in thongs then thats your problem but he doesnt have to change his sig. yours is annoying to everyone. just take out one of the pictures, thats all.

HawkSnipe

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
its not the "girls" part im not gay and im not a fag i just cant stand an ass that is flat it looks like them girls sit on there ass all day dont flame me cuz you dont nkow how to use gif animation but u claim your a hacker....pshhh dont get so heated i didnt call u a fagg or any profain language i dint go as far as sayin your a bitch which you are.....

CuStOm-OwNaGe

Member!
Reaction score
dude u r so GAY... wtf... who said i didnt know how to use gif animations ??? who said i was a hacker ??? who said I said u called me a FAGG... ?? who said i called u a bitch ??? ur puttin words in my mouth now... n00bs damn just stfu... lol i dont know how to use gif... looks like all u can do is make ur words flicker...

~`XkohX`~

Member!
Reaction score
Website
members.lycos.co.uk
can't we all just get along? this site was made for people who like to cheat in online games, for people that like to talk about hacking, for people that need help on something they could always rely on battleforums know everyday i come here some1 is flaming//spaming///complaning over any little thing.

you 2 just need to sing acunimatata :)

PyroKid

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
heres a song to make everyone feal better:

"We've got lots in common where it really counts, we've got large amounts where it really counts!" -Charlette's Web

HawkSnipe

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
omg custom u are illiterate i said i am NOT GAY i am NOT a FAG in my previous post.....i would create the best sig ever but i cant because somone will say its too big

also the ass is nice but its a little FLAT as in u see a fine ass girl walkin down the street but then u look at her ass and its not even poping out of her skirt or jeans or w/e..

id like to see you make a gif animation sig....

the only girl i like on ur sig is not even in ur sig shes on ur avatar

p.s. only stupid ass people use the word n00b its lost its context im a n00b? because of what?? just saying im a "new person" doesent mean i dont know lots of shit just cuz u say so..

Kuolema

Member!
Reaction score
omg custom u are illiterate i said i am NOT GAY i am NOT a FAG in my previous post.....i would create the best sig ever but i cant because somone will say its too big
This is because some users don't got as good connection as you do,
and if there wouldn't be this rule, everyone would have big signature,
and it would take years for the slow connection guys to load a page.

also the ass is nice but its a little FLAT as in u see a fine ass girl walkin down the street but then u look at her ass and its not even poping out of her skirt or jeans or w/e..
.. wtf? Maybe we should get a new Board on this forum,
lets call it "English Lessons" -board.

id like to see you make a gif animation sig....
Maybe he does, but he doesn't use it in signature.
(h**p://your.web.page/your.image)

p.s. only stupid ass people use the word n00b its lost its context im a n00b? because of what?? just saying im a "new person" doesent mean i dont know lots of shit just cuz u say so..
You have some attitude problems, no one called you fag, no one called you newbie.
You are putting words to other people's mouths.
Maybe you should see a doctor?

HawkSnipe

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Originally posted by CuStOm-OwNaGe
dude u r so GAY... wtf... who said i didnt know how to use gif animations ??? who said i was a hacker ??? who said I said u called me a FAGG... ?? who said i called u a bitch ??? ur puttin words in my mouth now... n00bs damn just stfu... lol i dont know how to use gif... looks like all u can do is make ur words flicker...
Originally posted by CuStOm-OwNaGe
i didnt say shit about ur gay sig... damn fag... don't like girlz in thongs... wtf...
nobody called me a newb eh'...............nobody called me a fag eh'

matbee next time somone will create a forum that actualy can read and think before they post............

lmao i love people who do stuff like that, they dont think before they post....