K-StriFe

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
damn dude.. that sux... seems like everyone is leaving.. must be because of school... DAMN YOU SCHOOL!!! haha j/p, well savage, didn't really know u, but i did browse this forum A LOT, i just started posting recently too :|. But good luck with whatever you decide to do, these admins have no idea what they just did, so f*ck them :| keep it gangsta homie...

JeebusMcChrist

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Who are these admins anyway? I don't see any posts of importance by them.

Well... I wish the best to ya. I'd also like to see one of these admin's post a damned good reason as to you being demoted.

Maybe I'm just askin for a ban but hell, with the key figures being picked off left and right the place won't be the same anyway.

MiNiAn

Member!
Reaction score
Holy shít!! Don't leave oh mighty Savage!!!!!!1111111111 I just got back from being banned for a week of being on my PC!!!! What have i missed on these forums huh? I can tell you 'a lot' right?

There have been 2245 threads & 14601 posts since your last visit. (View New Posts)

Starfish

Member!
Reaction score
Oh no :(
We will never forgett what you did for this forum Savage...I hope you will come back one day...untill then:

Goodbye, Good Luck, Have Fun

Korittke

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Hey, Savage, you really shouldn't leave, I always liked you as person and poster, although i didn't chat that much with you on IRC. You're definately a great loss for the forum and all the things you did for the forum (mainly in an earlier time) won't be forgotten. Anyway I don't want to make a big issue out of what I'm going to say, but really think about what you said. You think you got de-staffed because you're a 'hacker'? Wishful thinking... the admins gave you the reason for their decision and the reasoning is true, it's nothing comparable to Storm's own reason for his leaving/resigning from modship. He didn't resign because the staff forced him to do so...
I wish you much luck and success for your new forum and website. Have fun wherever you may go and try to come back to BattleForums when you got time. See you around...

Turkey

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Savages its real sad to see you leave, your a great staff member and a great person. It was fun talking to you on irc while it lasted. We'll all miss you, cya around :wavey :wavey :wavey :wavey

zha-DarkWarrior

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Hey savage, you really dont know me but from what ive seen youve been a great admin, be a big loss but eh you still got your own forums. Good luck dude.:wavey

matti

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
bye bye and success with whatever u'll do now!!!

if this thing with everyone leaving goes on, they'll have to make some 1Post "Total Newbie"s to their mods....
but who cares...... ;]

Reaction score
Website
www.battleforums.com
Well im not leaving for good as of yet..Im gunna stick arround and post in my clan forum and occasioanally help people out here like in the old days..

Oh and whippy..Im gunna make ur life a living hell..haha im j/k..i wish you luck with the staff job :D

Zan_Toast

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
yo savage i think you did a great job and to hell with the others what matters is what the ppl want so dont leave just cause ur not a mod ppl still need ur help ya know so stick around

-=@Driphter@=-

BattleForums Addict
Reaction score
Website
www.beef4kids.com
C'mon man who's gonna help Storm and Korritke keep out the riff-raff? Ah, oh well. I'll join your forums and am glad you decided not to leave all together.

KOLOSSAL

Hi Friends
Reaction score
Website
www.geocities.com
Just in case I'm not around when you actually leave. Good bye. Like I've said countless times, you and coRt were by far my favorite people on battle forums.

Zan_Toast

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
yo where is his forums ill join em yo never mind i found em *edited*

Starfish

Member!
Reaction score
TheSummit aka Storm is not a mod anymore...he has edited his sig....and he hasnt posted here for a while...he kind of gone and I missed why he left =/

Starfish

Member!
Reaction score
TheSummit aka Storm is not a mod anymore...he has edited his sig....and he hasnt posted here for a while...he kind of gone and I missed why he left =/

HawkSnipe

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
peece to da mid east my frnd (copywrited) i dont know u cuz i just got here but shit happens and this is just like school too many fukin rules i hate this fukin forum (hehe same thing hapend to me at the old dbziscool.com forums they demote me and i told there asses for ppl who remember me my name was goseven on that site *used to be img award winner*all forums have to get lame sumtime i guess this 1 has lost it too.now where will i get hacks? maybe at savages site? who knows???..........