Status
Not open for further replies.

Tacitus

The Oldest
Reaction score
Website
www.animeleague.net
*Zypher's eyes flash with electricity as he stares at Zacxko*

???: The Sleeping Ones! The Dead! Why have they arrisen?!? They must remain undisturbed. Are you the cause of their raising? Now as for this "Lord Excalibur" fellow, i know nothing. But the sleeping ones are not the only reason I am here. I recieved a note, much as you two have. Do not ask me how I know, just accept it and move on. Now, I shall not reveal my name to any mere Demon...save if he can prove himself worthy of it passing my lips. The first way to prove yourself is to reveal thine own name.

*there is a slight springing noise as he lowers his weapon and grips it with both hands.*

Reaction score
Website
LIEK.WTF.HAPPEN.TO.DIS.SITE.COM
Zaxcko: Are the sleeping ones the zombie-like creatures that attacked Vann? We must've woken them by coming here, we have killed many of them, how many are there? Are there armies and armies of those "sleeping ones"? They do not fear me, I can destroy them.

pyro_junky

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Vann: a mere demon! That’s it we are not working together until you tell me who you are and everything you know!

Just then the ground starts shaking and zombies started coming out of it forming a circle around them.

Vann: oh great we have to fight 30 zombies now
???: the sleepers have awaken.
Vann: ok I’ll work with you this just once but after this you will have to at least tell me your name or we are going our separate ways.

Reaction score
Website
OOC: 30 zombies?
BOT:
Zacxko: HiyA!!!! *slashes 2 zombies at once but it was nothing to the army as they almost regenerated* Were outnumbered!!! Vann help me! *gets slashed by 5 zombies*

pyro_junky

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Vann: this isn’t good. *Vann slashes 4 more zombies in half.*
Zacxko: they are closing in on us! If we don’t think of something we wont have anywhere to run!
Vann: I should have known this was all a trap!

Vann watches the zombies he just killed regenerate. Just then a dark figure appears out of the sky and a blinding light fills the room. The only thing you could see was the shadow floating in the sky. The room returns to normal and all the zombies are gone.

Vann: ok that was strang.

Reaction score
Website
Zaxcko: Who are these mysterious men?
Vann: I am not sure but there seem to be many of them.
Zacxko: Im gonna kill that mysterious Lord Excalibur!!
Vann: Let's go! *Zacxko+Vann run down the hall cautiously incase there was a trap*

pyro_junky

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
ooc: hay aren’t you forgetting ????? he is still with us :)

bot:
Vann: so what should we do? I don’t think we can trust lord Excalibur, but I would like to have one of those blades...
Zacxko: I wonder who that dark figure was and why he saved us.
???: we will find all this out if we continue
Vann: excuse me? remember our deal that if you don’t tell us your name we will not work together! for all we know you could be lord Excalibur.

Tacitus

The Oldest
Reaction score
Website
www.animeleague.net
???: Fine you want to know who I am, you really want to know?
Vann: Spill it before we spill your guts.
???: Like you could... Anyhow I shall not reveal my true name to any man, but you may call me Zypher. I would suggest that you not piss me off.

*a small clicking noise can be heard as he slings his blade/sledge over his shoulders*

bamthedoc

King Endymion
Reaction score
Website
www.fanfiction.net
OOC: Mind if I make four? I'll use Ryu, once again. (Yes, he's fun and on the first page, first post)
[color=royal blue]
A portal opens just outside the heros' view. An unusual man bearing no weapons steps thorugh. He looks around and then stares into the direction the three are. Looks like I was right. Strange energies indeed gather here. Ryu walks towards them, ensuring he doesn't show any signs of agression. Let's see what that letter was for. And why it dared to lead me here![/color]

pyro_junky

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
OOC: I was wondering when Bam would show up with Ryu ;)

Vann: who are you?
Ryu: my name is Ryu I got a letter telling me to come here
Vann: you to? I wonder how many other people will end up in our group before this day is over.

Reaction score
Website
Zacxko: Yes I am also wondering how many people have this "letter" What is that so called Lord Excalibur doing? Hey Ryu, is that letter the same as ours? *looks at Ryu's letter and his* hmmm it is, looks like were all on the same quest, wherever that Excalibur is im gonna find him.

pyro_junky

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Vann: so what now? We have no clue were to go, and we aren’t sure who this lord Excalibur is
Zacxko: I wonder what that thing was that saved us is.
Vann: well lets just wonder around, something will happen sooner or later

Reaction score
Website
Zacxko: Lets continue to that room, perhaps Lord Excalibur will be there.
Vann: Alright. Lets go.
Zacxko: *looks at Ryu and Zypher* Are you coming?

pyro_junky

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
They walk in the room to see another note on the ground.

Note: you have come far. But lets see how you are agents this.

The door slams behind them and the windows disappear off the wall. Then the walls start closing in on them.

Voice: now if you can kill my little pets before the walls crush you then you can live.

Zombies rose out of the ground. The wall was 10 feet wide now.

Vann: oh no, this doesn’t look good.

Reaction score
Website
Zacxko: Quick! We must kill these, and fast! *begins to rapidly slash the zombie but it was no good, it kept regenerating* What are we going to do?! These things are like invincible!
Vann: Hurry, the walls getting closer and closer! We'll be squished like bugs!
Zacxko: *uses his "Volcano Ability" and destroys the zombie without it regenerating* That's it!!! I think their weakness is Fire!!! Hiya!!! *does another again and wipes out another zombie*
Vann: YeS!!! Were saved!!
Zacxko: *wipes out several more zombies*

Tacitus

The Oldest
Reaction score
Website
www.animeleague.net
*Zypher's eyes flash as he pulls a small lightning bolt shaped object made of pure crystal from his bag and grasps his weapon, sheath locked and sledge ready. A bright yellow light fills the room as the zombies begin to pop and explode from the holy energies and a single lightning bolt bounces off the walls, striking zombies as it goes.*

Zypher: I call upon the power of Telchur! Banish these Sleepers back to the realm of eternal dreams!

*He swings his glowing sledge at a zombie and its head goes flying.*

Zypher: The Wrath of Storms is deadly this day, yes!

bamthedoc

King Endymion
Reaction score
Website
www.fanfiction.net
[color=royal blue]Dragonic energies? Is he a kin? Ryu barely dodges an oncoming attacker as the others note his seeming vulnerability -- Ryu is without weapons. Before they can react, however, Ryu thrusts his fist forward, and a sword crawls into creation from his very flesh. The attacking zombie is impaled in the head, as are the three behind it.

Ryu: IMPLOSION!

As Ryu speaks the incantation after that word in dragonic, holy energies converge and blow the zombies to bits. The remains then disintegrate to nothing. I should be more careful! Ryu turns around in time to block another attack and thrusts his new sword into that zombies bellie, casting the same incantation. It, too, is now naught but dust.

Ryu: Ah! Time does not bode well for you this day![/color]

pyro_junky

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Vann: man we don’t have time to finish them off the walls are about to squash us! *the walls are 6 feet wide now.*
Vann: wait I got an idea!

Vann wedges his sword between the walls and they started moving in slower.

Ryu: good idea, but now you don’t have a weapon.
Vann: don’t worry about it, just hurry up and kill these guys.

bamthedoc

King Endymion
Reaction score
Website
www.fanfiction.net
[color=royal blue]Ryu smirks as he takes out five more zombies. I'd like to wait just a little while longer. Ryu shoves his sword behind him and another zombie is impaled. Ryu looks at the walls, now only a mere few feet from them.

Ryu: It's about time we got out of here.
Zepher: And how do you propose we do that?
Ryu: One second.

Ryu shakes his arm, and his sword bends and twists and melds back into his arm. He then seemingly disappears. After a few seconds, he returns.

Ryu: If you want out, *opens a portal all can see* Enter there.
Zacxko: We can beat these things!
Vann: I'm not too sure...
Ryu: Your choice. I have to go through the portal last, though.[/color]

Status
Not open for further replies.