Legendary swords

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Website
LIEK.WTF.HAPPEN.TO.DIS.SITE.COM
Zacxko: Hmm... Vann Destroy him now. We need that Phoenix sword now or I will destroy him myself. I am bored. Trait, stop disapearing and fight like a man, head to head. This is getting annoying, who cares about your speed.
Vann: Argh! *gives another slash but he moves away*
Trait: Muahaha. You stand no chance against the power of the Phoenix! *dispears and then reapears and slashes Vann on the back*
Zacxko (to himself): Hmmmm his weakness should be his blade, or his strength. Vann! Try and hit him..

bamthedoc

King Endymion
Reaction score
Website
www.fanfiction.net
[color=royal blue]Looks like he's getting bored, too. Come on, Vann... Follow this guys movements. Is he that much faster than your eyes. I don't want to interfere! Ryu continues to watch Trait's movements. Vann is still thinking, but it is obvious he is trying to dodge. In Ryu's fist, a dagger or sword begins to form. He has to shake his arm to prevent it from continueing. Looks like a part of me wants to interfere. Oh well. Vann must do this on his own. Speed, Vann, think! Ryu's face visibally contorts as he sees Trait move in once again.[/color]

pyro_junky

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Ooc: finofantacy just to let you know Vann is fighting this alone.

Vann thinking: I have got to come up with something! This guy is fast, that’s his best ability.

Vann saw a small rock get kicked crossed the ground.

Vann: there you are!

Vann throws his sword in that direction, blood splatters from the tip of the sword then Trait appears laying on the ground. Vann’s sword was going threw traits chest.

Trait: aw, you got me! * dies *

Tacitus

The Oldest
Reaction score
Website
www.animeleague.net
*Zypher walks over the the blade, hooks it with his own, and flings it over to Vann.*

Zypher: I must say, that was an... Interesting bout. Now! Where to next?

*he sheathes his sword with a click*

pyro_junky

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Vann looks on the ground to see another note

note: very good, you tackled Trait in record time. now then you must find Illumina, beware his guardian bases his power on pure strength. don’t let him hit you and you will be fine. Go to dark temple located on an island in the black seas

Vann: ok Ryu make a portal

Reaction score
Website
OOC: Pyro told me to make Ryu only take us to a boat dock

Zacxko: Ok. Our second sword, in the Dark Temple. Ryu make a portal near the Dark Temple located on an island in the black seas.
Ryu: Im afraid I cannot open a portal to there, we'll have to travel the waters ourselves. *opens a portal to a nearby boat dock*
Vann: Darn, we'll have to travel ourselves.
Zypher: Everyone in the boat, we'll paddle there.
Vann: Argh.... A paddle boat too? Tell me when were there. *relaxes*
Everyone (except Vann): *starts paddling toward the Dark Temple*
Zacxko: Vann, in the note does it say which way to go?
Vann: *reads note* It says head north-east and we'll be there shortly.
Ryu: Paddle!
Everyone: *begins paddling madly except Vann*

pyro_junky

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Vann is looking out at the sea for the island.

Vann: come on guys paddle faster so we can get the next sword
Zacxko: well we wouldn’t mind a little help.

Vann looks at the stray ore and picks it up. Then he throws it in the ocean

Vann: oh well looks like I cant help
Ryu: don’t start acting like you’re the boss just cuz you have that blade.

Reaction score
Website
Zacxko: Help us paddle.......Now!
Ryu: Yea thats right, paddle and we'll be there quicker.
Vann: Nooo way, hey look I see something up ahead.
Everybody: *looks at the figure, its an island*
Zypher: Hey, I think it's that "Dark Temple". Lets go and check it out.
Everybody: Ok, were here. *leaves the boat while tieing it to a tree*
Zacxko: Lets go.
Everybody: *enters the temple*

bamthedoc

King Endymion
Reaction score
Website
www.fanfiction.net
[color=royal blue]They all start walking down the corridor, somewhat surprised at the lack of opponents. Is he that confident? He has strength but is that all? Ryu continues to think while looking down the hall. He sees something and looks to the group realizing that only Zypher is also able to see it. I may have been right about him.

Ryu: Looks like we have company. Perhaps speed will help us in this one. *casts Haste*
Vann: Huh? Hey! This could have helped last time!
Ryu: Speed doesn't beat speed! You must learn an opponent first. Besides, you couldn't have followed his movements, anyway.
Zypher: Looks like we may be in for a fight this time.
Ryu: So... Who shall we leave this sword to this time?[/color]

Tacitus

The Oldest
Reaction score
Website
www.animeleague.net
ooc: oh yeah, lets just sit mr. electricity on a boat, sorrounded by water, thats real nice...why don't you go sit in a bathtub with a blow dryer, it might be safer.

BOT:
*Zypher stands completely motionless staring down the long hallway. With a click his sword unlocks, but he does not unsheath it. The blade crackles with electricity even from within the sheath. Small lightning bolts jump from his hair and hands to the walls of the corridor. He slowly looks down and the ground for a moment, eyes alight. The corridor begins to shake as something, or someone begins rushing down the hallway. He quickly galnces up and a lightning bolt goes flying down the hallway, Zypher riding atop it. As in the swiftest motion he jams the blunt hammer like end into the charging one's face with a thunderour roar, assuming its the guardian of illumina and lands several feet behind the guardian, sword out to the right of him and sheath extended out to the left, light fills the hallway from the electrifying sword.*

Zypher: Looks like it's time to play!

bamthedoc

King Endymion
Reaction score
Website
www.fanfiction.net
[color=royal blue]Ryu smiles as he sees Zypher's display. I was right about him! A Storm Rider will make quick work out of this guardian. Ryu's arm begins to twist as a sword instantly is created in his hand.

Ryu: I'm impressed. Not many Storm Riders have such an attack mastered!

Ryu's left arm now begins to twist as a second sword is formed. From the looks of the two swords, they look like they can be put together like a puzzle. He swings them, masterfully.

Ryu: Shall we engage? Shall we determine the one to fight?[/color]

Tacitus

The Oldest
Reaction score
Website
www.animeleague.net
*A deep blue aura surrounds Zypher and small sparks fly out into the walls and away for enternity. He remains facing away from the guardian.*

Zypher (voice slightly distorted and echo-y): I say we beat him into oblivion, take his sword and do it again.

*He slowly lowers his arms and turns.*

Zypher: Or we could all just take turns. Either way I'm taking my shots now.

*Even though he's just revealed he's going to be attacking, the Guardian is surprised when a heavy sheath strikes him between the eyes. Seeing the Guardian is stunned, Zypher runs up holds his blade to his neck.*

Zypher: *whispers something to him* Go on! Say it! You know you want to.

Guardian: Why?

Zypher: JUST SAY IT WORM!

Guardian: Fine, Come get your assed whooped you pansy, what kind of a name is Sn...

*before he can finish speaking Zypher has slashed open the Guardians gut. His intestines can be seen within. Zypher reaches in an pulls out a small section and grips it tightly, just so that the Guardian is forced to watch. He drops the crushed intestine and slowly walks away, picking up his sheath and locking his blade back into possition.*

Zypher (chipper and happy): I'm Done!
*He wipes some blood from his fingers and face*

bamthedoc

King Endymion
Reaction score
Website
www.fanfiction.net
[color=royal blue]Yep. Looks like I shouldn't call him by his real name. I wonder what that blade's power is, though... Ryu steps forward as the Guardian, quite angered, raises his blade to strike Zypher. Ryu runs down the corridor at a blinding speed. He slows just before he strikes the guardian and lands a heavy blow to the guardian's shoulder. The guardian swings his blade, but he proves too slow and slugish for Ryu. Ryu ducks and strikes at the guardian's knee.

Ryu: *smirking* And I thought you were slow before!

Ryu jumps away as the guardian attempts to strike again. He lands and looks up as the guardian grips his now shattered knee. Ryu smirks as he rises and shakes his shield back into his body.

Ryu: Bah. He's too slow to be a challenge now. Zacxko, you want a round now?[/color]

Reaction score
Website
Zacxko: Yes. Sure it would be nice to try against this slow poke. *casts "Bullet Speed"*
Zacxko: HiYaaaa *sounds like its coming from all directions* *slashes him 40 times* aaaaaaaaaaaa! Had enough? *slashes him some more and fires another trop blast*
Guardian: AgHHH! You will pay...!!
Vann: Get 'em badly. Your way to fast for him.
Zacxko: *bullet speed wears off* *breathes deeply* Huff Puff... *slahes him madly but much slower*
Guardian: Ive got you NoW!! *hits a precise shot at Zacxko's leg*
Zacxko: Aghhh. . . . . . . . . . You die now! *takes a hard shot in the face at him*
Guardian: My Face!!! AGHHH

OOC: Sorry but what do you mean by name? Storm Rider??

Zypher's class is "Storm Rider".
~~BAM the DOC

pyro_junky

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Guardian: you have the phoenix? That must mean you have beaten trait.
Vann: ya we did, now we are going to tear you apart, unless of coarse you just give us the blade.
Guardian: you will find that I’m much more powerful then Trait! I, Zrekondry, will never let a lower class of beings posses this sword.

* the fight continues *

ooc: ok now we can call him Zrekondry instead of “guardianâ€

bamthedoc

King Endymion
Reaction score
Website
www.fanfiction.net
[color=royal blue]Ryu: Hah! Lower being? You have no idea.
Zrekondry: No one will take this from me!
Ryu: Oh? You're missing intestines, and your knee is shattered and face amess.
Zrekondry: And yet you can't slay me!
Ryu: *smiling* You actually want to test that?

Ryu lunges forward sticking his sword into Zrekondry's open gut. He slices up coming near inards protected by the rib cage. Zrekondry can't respond as Ryu also cut some of his spinal cord, paralyzing him.

Zrekondry: I...I can't move!
Ryu: That would be because you don't have much of a spine left. Hmm? I think this is your heart's main artery.
Zrekondry: Wha...what?!
Ryu: This fight was boring anyway. *smiling* Goodbye.

Ryu simply removes his sword, but it drags Zrekondry's primary artery with it. Ryu jumps back as Zrekondry falls flat on is face. He's almost dead, but Ryu keeps his guard up.

Ryu: Looks like the bigger ones do fall harder.[/color]

pyro_junky

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Vann: it’s a shame that we made such a mess of him and that I didn’t get a chance to fight.
Ryu: oh well, besides you wouldn’t fight to your fullest scents you have that giant cut on your back… you should take it easy until that at least scabs.
Vann: alright so who is getting this sword?

Reaction score
Website
OOC: I hate when I leave this box open and don't post and leave it for hours... you guys begin posting... here was my post 2 posts back. About 2 hours ago.
OOC: I thought the name was something like Illusional or something? And bam, Storm Rider is his real name? Or just his race... Oh and is this Zrekondry really big? Or small..... I thought he was big lol.

:rolleyes Zypher's real name being said brings the wrath of him showing you your intestines. Storm Rider is his class, such as Cleric (which is his "initial" class). Read the Character Submission thread, please.
~~BAM the DOC

BOT:
Zacxko: Fool! We outpower you by far. You cannot beat us, you have seen us beat you. *slashes his stomach while saying that*
Zacxko: Give up the sword now or we will slay you.
Zrekondry: Never Haa HaH HaH!!! I will never let you handle this blade, it is one of the gods!!
Vann: Then we have no choice..... *takes a cut on his face*
Zacxko: Ahh!!!! *uses the ability: "Charge Burst*

BOT:
Zacxko: I want this sword, is it called Illumina? It will be mine, if none of you want it.. *grabs the sword* It's quite big but I will get used to it.
Vann: Lets head out and find that last sword. Then maybe we can find out who this Lord Excalibur guy is.
Ryu: Ok, I will open the next portal once we find the note that he will drop.
Everybody: *looks for the missing note*

pyro_junky

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Vann spots it on the ground

Vann: guys found it
Note: very good, you are cutting these guardians like a knife through butter. Now the last sword is located at Colossus temple, and the sword is named after the temple (Colossus) good luck. The next fight you have met before.

Vann: we met this guy before? Who do you think he is talking about?

Reaction score
Website
Zacxko: Ryu, open a portal to the Colossus Temple. . . . . Can you find it?
Ryu: One sec........ There! *opens a portal*
Vann: Ok, everyone in and Ryu, you go last.
Everyone: *walks in*
Zacxko: This looks like a caved in Colloseum. I think this person that we have fought is Trait, it must be him.
Zypher: Whoever it is, we'll get the sword and find this Lord Excalibur guy.
*10 mins later*
Zacxko: Hmm.... this place seems like a maze!
Zacxko: Is there anyway out of this?
Vann: We'll get there soon enough, lets just make sure we dont go in circles. *makes a mark on the wall*
Zacxko: Alright, I want to meet this guy. Im getting used to this heavy sword. Agh.

Status
Not open for further replies.