Legendary swords

Status
Not open for further replies.

pyro_junky

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Vann: well I’m going to get me and my sword out of here before it snaps in half! *Vann grabs his sword * besides the area is so small I cant use my large sword very well.

vann jumps into the portal

Reaction score
Website
LIEK.WTF.HAPPEN.TO.DIS.SITE.COM
OOC: You all stay up at night?! lol i sleep haaa...

BOT:
Zacxko: *other place where portal took us* Where are we now? *looks around* This is a strange place, I have not seen it before. Ryu, are you sure you know where we are going?
Ryu: Yes, I am sure.

bamthedoc

King Endymion
Reaction score
Website
www.fanfiction.net
OOC: 2:00 AM isn't too late.
BOT:
[color=royal blue]
Vann: I'd like to know where we are.
Ryu: Then look behind you.
Zepher: *hearing a crash* Hmm? We just came from that room.
Ryu: Yes. Well then, where do you think that Excalibur character will send us next?
Vann: He may be mad at us.
Ryu: *smirking* Then he'll be mad.[/color]

pyro_junky

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
ooc: i just want to tell you guys in head of tiem that im the only one that can make notes :), just tellign you inhead of time incase your thinking about it... i read through our rp and noticed that i never mentioned that :)

bot:
Vann: so what do you want to do now? I say we find those blades. I really hope one is 8 feet long.

Vann sees another note on the ground.

Note: I hope your not forgetting something. I called you all here to do a job for me, all these test are just to see if your worthy. Now then, I would like you to find the blades. The first one is called Phoenix, you can find it on the dead hills just north of here.

Vann: what’s with this mission? Valley of the dead, dead hills! Why cant we ever go to a place called rainbow falls?

Tacitus

The Oldest
Reaction score
Website
www.animeleague.net
*Zypher stands staring at the others for a moment...*

Zypher: If we happen to meet any of the Sleeping Ones walking the earth, I can easily dispose of them.

*His eyes flash with a crackle of electricity as small sparks fly out from his hair.*

Zypher: Once we get these blades, i cannot handle any of them. Now, Lets get going.

Reaction score
Website
Zacxko: So, does your body have a problem with metal items? That is strange, but too bad.

Zaxcko: There will be a blade for each of us except for Zypher, he cannot hold metal items. *talks to everybody*

Vann: Ok, lets go to the Dead Hills.

Ryu: Alright.

*everybody starts walking north, to the Dead Hills.*

pyro_junky

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Vann: well I’m going to take the first one.
Zacxko: I guess in that case when we find all of them we wont give them to lord Excalibur?
Vann: of coarse not, we are just using him for info.
Ryu: that may not be a good idea, we have never met him there for we don’t know how powerful he is.
Vann: oh well I’m not worried.

Tacitus

The Oldest
Reaction score
Website
www.animeleague.net
*As the group travels along, small sparks fly out from Zypher's fingers as he summons up several small Ball Lightnings and juggles them for a bit.*

Zypher: You are correct in asuming that I cannot hold metallic items, my abilities as a Stormrider prevent it in both forms that I lose my spells and it harms me greatly to wield metallic items. *pulls his sword from its sheath with a faint click* This is the Wrath of Storms, as you can see it is not metallic, but crystalline, and therfore does not conduct electricity. If it did i would be near death just from unsheathing it. I have a suggestion, why don't we speed up this little trip. I suggest we Ride the Lightning, quite entertaining if you've learned how to master it. Alternatively we can use another portal from this Ryu chap, but my way is much more fun. Although I'm not sure if I can take others with me, I never have before...

pyro_junky

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
ooc: im not on aim right now finofantacy, im at a friends house witch had no aim... i figure this is just the fastest way to get the message to you.

bamthedoc

King Endymion
Reaction score
Website
www.fanfiction.net
OOC: >< Near spam and yet not ><
FYI: Tacitus, I don't think "Ride Lightning" will allow Zepher to take party members with him, sorry.
BOT:
[color=royal blue]
Ryu: *smiling* Yes, Ride Lightning is fun but it doesn't allow for the group transportation we need.
Vann: Hmm? The portal sounds like a good idea.
Ryu: Well, if you want me to, I will open it. Just keep in mind that I have to be the last one through.
Vann: Okay.
Ryu: Let me explore quickly.

Ryu disappears from sight and is seen 50' in front of them before disappearing again. He reappears next to them about ten minutes later. In his left arm is a shield that, after he shakes that arm, wraps itself into his arm.

Ryu: Well, we've got company waiting, but I can open the portal away from them. Ready?[/color]

pyro_junky

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Ryu opens a portal and every body jumps in. (Ryu jumping in last of coarse)

Vann: so this is the dead hill were the phoenix is.

The hill had dead bodies all over it and a dark castle at the top.

Ryu: that castle must be were the phoenix is.
Vann: alright lets go, oh and we better watch out for zomies

Reaction score
Website
*everybody enters the dark castle*
Zacxko: Were in. I am pretty sure getting this sword will not be easy, watch out for traps and zombies.
Everybody: Ok.
*as they were walking, 8 zombies pulled by and surrounded them.
Ryu: Careful! Vann: Yes, they have outnumbered us but we still can beat them.
Zypher: Attack!!!!
Zacxko: AHHHHH!!! DIE!!
Vann: DIE FOOLS!
Ryu: YaAH@!
*everybody attacked. they died and soon they kept going*
*a while later....*
Vann: That was close.
Zacxko: Yes, now lets continue to the sword called Phoenix.
*crack*
Ryu: Did you hear that?
Zacxko: No....*crack gets louder*?! Hey there is a noise!
*the walls and floor begin falling off because they stepped on a switch*

OOC: Ur replies.

Tacitus

The Oldest
Reaction score
Website
www.animeleague.net
ooc: yes BAM i know Ride the Lightning can't transport more than the Stormrider, but Zypher doesn't

BOT:
*A series of small clicks comes from Zyphers sword as he locks and unlocks the sheath impatiently*

Zypher: *Yawns* Oh, wow, Castle, dark, scary, lots of zombies...Isn't there going to be a bigger challenge any time soon? Somethings approaches!

*The sheath clicks closed as he grips it tightly*

pyro_junky

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
The figure approaching is standing in a dark spot of the room so they couldn’t see his face. it was odd that in the entire place that one spot was very dark.

???: who are you? Why have you come?
Vann: we are searching for the phoenix.
???: turn back now or face the consequences!
Zacxko: what consequences?
???: if you don’t turn back now you will be granted death from the treasure you seek.

A sword appears in the figures hand.

???: I am Trait the guardian and master of the phoenix.

occ: fight time :)

bamthedoc

King Endymion
Reaction score
Website
www.fanfiction.net
[color=royal blue]Ryu: Trait, huh? I give you one chance to reconsider.
Zepher: *to himself* What's he up to?
Trait: *smiling* A challenge?
Ryu: Vann, I understand you want this one, but allow me to go first.
Vann: What do you mean?
Ryu: *smiling* I don't want to beat him. Don't worry!

Ryu charges at trait as his right arm's skin begins to bend and twist into the shape of a sword. He grips the sword as his left arm's skin bends and twists into a shield. He blocks an oncoming attack from Trait and Pheonix as he lands a direct blow with his newly shappen sword. Trait takes several steps back from the brute force of the assault.

Trait: *to himself* What?! He held back?!
Ryu: You? Master of Pheonix? *looking at Trait* That sword needs a more worthy master!

Ryu casts Force Missle to knock the wind out of Trait before attacking agian, landing another direct blow. Trait, this time, has a gash across his right arm. But he looks up and smiles.

Trait: Interesting! You are a challenge.
Ryu: *sighing* If that is a challenge..., you are nothing. Vann, you have seen him fight. I'm bored.

Ryu steps back folding his sword and shield back into his skin. He looks at Trait who he has now enraged. Good. Anger will cloud his judgement. Perhaps I misjudged the keeper of this sword, but I won't know for a while.

Ryu: I'm done with this one.[/color]

pyro_junky

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Ooc: bam come on Trait isn’t supposed to be the easy to beat :( oh well ill fix it don’t worry you don’t have to edit.

Vann: alright your mine!
Trait: you are all a little over confident! I have yet to reveal the true power of the Phoenix.

The sword starts glowing and Traits eyes turn red.

Trait: now you all will feel the wrath a the legendary blade!

Trait disappears for a second and reappears in front of Vann’s face. He hits Vann’s chin with the handle of his blade and Vann gets knocked 5 feet into the air.

Ryu: it appears I under estimated the power of the phoenix!

bamthedoc

King Endymion
Reaction score
Website
www.fanfiction.net
OOC: I didn't make it too "easy" really. I showed Trait as underestimating Ryu (he has no weapons and "forming" a weapon would have surprised him). Besides, Ryu said he may have "misjudged the keeper", but he will watch and see if he has or not. That and Ryu didn't beat him; he "enraged" him. Ryu likes to do that with some fights.
BOT:
[color=royal blue]
He's fast. Now I know he simply didn't guess my capabilities. Vann... I hope I know you better than he knew me. You should be able to take him out. Ryu stands leaning against a pillar watching the fight. He smiles as he watches Trait reveal more of his power. If I need to, I will aid Vann. He should know I use magic. Ryu, however, in preperation, is preparing a few spells.

Ryu: *to himself* Good. I didn't want this to get too boring.[/color]

pyro_junky

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Vann: stop disappearing! Its really getting annoying!
Trait: what’s a matter? To fast for you. * his voice sounds like its coming from 1,000 different directions.

Vann thinking: there has got to be a way to hit this guy! He has no true power though, all his strength comes from that blade.

Vann: where are you!

Trait appears behind Vann and engraves a deep wound into his back.

Vann: awww ! Stop disappearing and fight like a true warrior.
Ryu: are you ok Vann?
Vann: I’m fine! Its just a scratch.

Of course it was much more then a mere scratch, but he didn’t want to show any signs of weakness

Vann thinking: this guy is really confidante about his power. Maybe that’s his weak point.

Tacitus

The Oldest
Reaction score
Website
www.animeleague.net
*Zypher stands off to the side, his sheath clicks once more as he slides his sword from the sheath. It flashes with light as if from a lightning bolt and the hammer head rummbles quietly with thunder. Between the tallest of the two spikes in his hair, electricity jumps back and forth, almost like an induction coil.*

Zypher (to self): I wonder if the other battles will be this boring as well...

*He continues watching, the electricity lighting up his face from time to time, eyes glowing a bright yellow in the darkness*

Status
Not open for further replies.