--> l33t 0n3 & AvalonX

l33t 0n3

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Now what did I do? ****ing fool.. What? You're speaking ****ing jibberish, grow up.

read a bit more... I nevr heard of your forum, I dont care about it, battleforums and blizzforums are the only good blizzard forums.

edit* Wow it really does suck, page cannot be displayed... get hosting for ur site ...

Jugg

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Now what did I do? ****ing fool.. What? You're speaking ****ing jibberish, grow up.
Obviously you need to read a bit more yourself considering i was joking yet you failed to realize ..

I nevr heard of your forum, I dont care about it, battleforums and blizzforums are the only good blizzard forums.
Amusing just in its self and i will not go down to the level of even insulting this forum such as yall have done upon us because i atleast have a bit more respect about it :) .

edit* Wow it really does suck, page cannot be displayed... get hosting for ur site ...
Lol, did you even go to the correct site? Doubtful that you even did, next time type in the correct url :) .

Jubil, agreed.

Aragorn7

Member!
Reaction score
Originally posted by Jugg
Not really, why care about something that is free to distribute? Your just like how metallica was about them having there music put on napster awhile ago.. Crying over something so simple just because you want either money for it or credit, when shouldn need to ask for it. You earn credit / respect , your just straight demanding it, when you should not. And you say only "THIS" community, thats just stupid as-is , being possive over information that is typed up on a digital interface and saying "MINE MINE MINE" like a 2 year old cryin over a toy.
I guess you have never made anything ever in your life...how sad. Being ripped off is not fun at all. I dont' know how you would ever think it is fun. I don't want money for it....I want CREDIT for it. I just want my name to be at the bottom of the post...I don't care where it goes after that, as long as it has my name at the bottom I don't care. I hate plaguerism in all forms.

Aragorn7

Member!
Reaction score
Ya, if plaguerism is done by some big company or a website, law suits can follow. It is a dangerous thing and it is best just to follow the simple rule of placing credit at the bottom of the page/post. If you can, you might also want to ask the person who made it if they want to let you put it on your site. Most likely they will be honored to allow you to. But if you don't ask, and they find out...you will be in big trouble.

Renzokuken

Saved
Reaction score
Originally posted by jubil56
Well buddy, just in case you didn't notice, you seem to be the only one still fighting.
Fighting? I am calmly making a statement.

Originally posted by jubil56
he rest of us are just having a good laugh. Take it from me Renzi, stop before you dig yourself any deeper.
A - It's Renzokuken to you.

B - I haven't even made a hole to put myself deep in the first place...

Renzokuken

Saved
Reaction score
Condescending? I merely just said the truth. I do not see myself in a hole at the moment, i was quite calm when making that statement and only my friends call me Renzo. That's pretty legitimate if you ask me.

Jugg

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
I guess you have never made anything ever in your life...how sad. Being ripped off is not fun at all. I dont' know how you would ever think it is fun. I don't want money for it....I want CREDIT for it. I just want my name to be at the bottom of the post...I don't care where it goes after that, as long as it has my name at the bottom I don't care. I hate plaguerism in all forms.
Actually i have made plenty of help threads on the forum, and have made plenty of Broodwar maps aswell. I dont mind helping people nor do i ask for credit for helping them, tis what i do, and tis what im good at. And as for broodwar map making, i dont mind people remaking them or ripping my triggers, because i know i was the first to make the map and just because somebody edit's it doesnt mean the map doesnt still get played ;).

As for your name going at the bottom of the post of info that was original posted by you, why care? Its simple text based information to help a person better assert himself in the game / online / whatever the case may be. Its stupid to want that much credit over something so little.. But now see if it was ground breaking material and actually worth wanting credit for then i would understand, but simple text based help?? Not really worth much askin for credit..

jubil56

Member!
Reaction score
Website
www.gamer-networks.com
By your logic Nafty, I can't call you Nafty, I should call you Na, or possibly ft? The people on my forums can't call me Jubs cause there is no S? I can't call "Jugg" Juggs, or Juggsy, because there is no s or y in his name? I shudder to think that I have offended you dear sir, the great rule-maker of nicknaming. I bow to your uber-ness

Aragorn7

Member!
Reaction score
It is always worth the credit.....why the hell would you even think you can steal something and take credit for your own? Sadly that is what our nation/world has sunk to, copying things just to look good. All you have to know is that what Res did, was plain wrong. It wasn't right in any way. He fixed it, and it is ok now. We are all hopefully over it.