--> l33t 0n3 & AvalonX

Jugg

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Oww, l33t 0n3 has a Juggalo avatar yet its gayer then hell.. How cute..

Interesting how Avalon and some of the other members on this forum decided to flame / act imature towards RsEntity on Gamer-Networks about ripping information from this site, when after browsing, i infact see some things that are ripped off other forums including tgn, blizzhackers and that icky site diabloworld, yet no credit was given? Quite redundant if you ask me on that subject matter.. Flaming somebody that either partially ripped or ripped info from your forum, yet the info was ripped from else were or somewhat modified to not look like it was taken from another site. Its not like the material is copyrighted or anything, yet people on here throw a big hissy fit over something so simple & stupid.

To bad i cant get the juggalo name on this forum.. Sad, sad indeed.

Oh, iam assuming your probally either gonna ban me, or post my info or something because most of the kids on this forum act like immature little twat's, which is fine, nothing really the kids on here can do except maybe flood the email i put in there, which is pointless, laf.

Anywho, you kids have fun now, ya hear?

x42bn6

Retired Staff
Reaction score
Who BLOODY CARES..... What we do at BattleForums is not any other Forums's businesses..... unless it's work from Fan-Fic or GFX or something.

Why should we ban you? You're only speaking your mind. READ THE RULES PROPERLY!

Jugg

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Who BLOODY CARES..... What we do at BattleForums is not any other Forums's businesses
I dont care, was just making a point and explaining at the same time :) .

Actually when you, not you per-say, but users of this forum, come onto another forum and show disrespect where it is not welcome nor deserved, it does make it another forums buisness, i.e. the one that was spammed by users on this one. Quite funny aswell when every other word typed by the said users was a cuss word. Reminds me of elementary school.. Those were the days.. laf.

x42bn6

Retired Staff
Reaction score
Chill dude. We have every right to protect our own forums.

Maybe you should be banned. You just made the same thread in Chit-Chat.

And yes, learn to flame.

x42bn6

Retired Staff
Reaction score
You should be, seriously, you've been one of the best people around. Ah well, hope Netxenur or someone can take care of it.

Renzokuken

Saved
Reaction score
I probably would still be. But i resigned, i'm not on here regularly enough, and i'm not stupid enough to walk out like Savage did.

And is Nextenur a Staff Member?

Neptunez

Premium Member
Reaction score
Website
www.3osoft.com
Oh, iam assuming your probally either gonna ban me, or post my info or something because most of the kids on this forum act like immature little twat's,
luckily battleforums is decent enough not to do shit like that (although, sometimes i wish renzo was staff still, for these "strange" circumstances ;)), unlike you ugly-ass forums. get over it. we are.

Jugg

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
"sigh" now i have to respond to all these post's. O-well, more fun for me.

Let's brake down these posts an see what next you have to say :).

No information taken off other forums is uncredited here and you bother coming here with your pussy attempt of a flame after I embarresed RsEntity enough to get me banned?
I dont really care if you embarrsed Entity, i only cared that people of this forum were acting like children making simple minded posts that were retorical. As for the information i can easly point out information that was ripped from blizzhackers aswell as diabloworld w/o a problem :).

Seriously you kids need to learn how to flame before you try it on this forum
I made a simple flame towards l33t 0ne as a joke, wow, i so flamed..

And no, other then TGN we are not giving any information out or edit posts to make them more amusing ( I fail to see how I could make your whiny attempt more desperate).
You see any of your posts on TGN at all? Cause after looking i see none, nor do i see any of Entity making comments back at yall, already cleaned that up. As for my "whiney" attempt, how so? Im not whining im simply being amused in a time of bordem :).

And you think you are secure if they would give out information? I guess a kiddy like you uses a pussy public proxy and if you got one with an anonymity level below 3 I would find you neways. But you are neither worth my time to track you nor the time to play with you so I can aswell have a nice shit in the morning.
I dont think i'am secure, i infact know that i'am secure.. If you would so desire my actual ip or any information desired i would be more then happy to provide it. And no i dont use public proxy's because i dont need them to browse nor hide myself, why be scared of script kiddies that know nothing? As for you "tracking" me down or playing with me, i'am not scared in the least bit by your sad attempt at a threat that just amuses me even more :).

Just admit the facts, RsEntity is a noob without skills and knowledge and he came here to grab from the pros.
Wow, your a pro? Can i be as leet as j00?!
Actually i looked threw most of your info in the d2 section's and it is quite slim to nil and nothing really worth wild..

Oh and no one is going to ban you, seriously posts like your's save everybody's day and we would appreciate a similar attempt to bring some fun into our community.
I would be more then happy to bring some fun into your community, i have nothing better to do currently!

Maybe you read what I posted on TGN. Your mod "13" failed to comment on it but maybe you can...
Would be happy to comment upon it! Lets quote it, shall we?

This has nothing to do with disrespect towards TGN. Infact, think about what he did. Stealing the hard work of our mods without permission or at least a short note that they created it. THAT is definetly disrespectfull, the ignorant behaviour he showed afterwards is disrespectfull, editing our posts to have an amusement is disrespectfull, deleting my post to avoid a confrontation with the fact that he leaked to hide his lacking skills is disrespectfull. Warning me to an extent that got me banned is disrespectfull.

Our mods came here insisting on something that is their good right, his reaction was degrading and DISRESPECTFULL.

All in all, instead of giving the props and just admitting that it was not right, he made fun of them. This is a role-model and representative of TGN? He does not deserve any respect with that behaviour so please do not expect any.
If it had no disrespect towards tgn then why did you continue making it an issue, when you could of spoken with myself or another senior mod / admin that could of handled it more maturely then like it was? He actually did not really steal anything, he just used information that was created by another person and then discrediting it in the process, if he stole it per-say, then that would not make sense, thats like saying "you stole my words!!" which is quite dumb in the nature.

I already delt with the posts that were said in those forums and have handled the issue so no further conflict arises.

Actually your mods/users first post from what i saw was a direct flame and nothing more. If i did the same you would of either deleted my post or banned me perhaps, maybe even edited my post or flamed me in response.

I saw him not disrespecting people but instead defending himself, he did try an give credit at one point but from what i read the people did not care and continued on with the insults towards him, which is disrespect after the fact or is it not?

Maybe you should be banned. You just made the same thread in Chit-Chat.
Was a mistake on both sub-forums and was only ment for this one, apoligize for that mistake on my part, dont ask how it happened ;) .

Let him have his fun. He can go on with this and an admin or staff member takes 30 seconds later to prune all his posts.
"shrug" i think by typing this up i already have made my point.

luckily battleforums is decent enough not to do shit like that (although, sometimes i wish renzo was staff still, for these "strange" circumstances ), unlike you ugly-ass forums. get over it. we are.
I did not ban anybody and if you wish to be unbanned, then by all means, ask! Ugly? You do know there IS an option to change the backround an what such to what you desire, and dymo/yoda are re-vamping the forum slowly, they work to much so they have little time to do anything.

Jugg

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Very mature! Anywho, read above and then make an actual worth reading response kthx.

Renzokuken, i didnt really read your posts because i saw nothing worth my interest, no offense.

Renzokuken

Saved
Reaction score
Yeah, i get that alot :D

I usually make worthy posts, i guess this thread doesn't require me to use my full potential. I'll just stick to adding two-cents here and there ;)

Jugg

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
AvalonX, your poor attempts at trying to insult me in some manor just go un-noticed, why act like a 10 year old when you could maybe do something actually worth making a response to? Just posting images and looking for me to become angered by the childishness of it is worthless and only consuming your time, not mine :) .

Renzokuken, wasnt trying to insult you, nor am i trying to argue with you, so why even add 2 cents? ;)