--> l33t 0n3 & AvalonX

Jugg

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
AvalonX, obviously you do by simply finding images on that website to make a response with and wasting your time in the process and looking even more childish by doing so :D

Renzokuken

Saved
Reaction score
Originally posted by Jugg
Renzokuken, wasnt trying to insult you, nor am i trying to argue with you, so why even add 2 cents? ;)
I guess i'm looking for an argument. I haven't had one in a while. In fact, i don't even need one.

Oh, btw, my post after the fat chef and fish picture was created when i hadn't even seen the post, talk about irony!

Jugg

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Sorry to disappoint you but no point has been proven at all ;)
I did prove my points in most subject matters, did i not?

Well you might search for the PM of Dymo that RsEntity posted. That was not mature at all.
That was after the fact that RsEntity tryed to give credit and was still flamed in the process, already been deleted aswell btw.

And you are wrong. My posts are still there. Look up "StillSummit" as username. You did not deal with that.
Already looked and i see no posts.. Sure that is the correct name? :(

Yet again your typing was "quite slim to nil and nothing really worth wild" to quote you on that.
If so then why did you bother responding at all?

You might try to act as the mature man you claim to be and reply with a little more then non-informational one-liners. But hey, saying that you prove a point is the first step.
non-informational one-liners ? Interesting.. Most of it was informational and not really one-liners considering there was nothing more to be said about most of the matters..

So, editing the posts and including some gay lines that seem to horny him a little up is not disrespecting? You should get your facts straight before posting, he could have acted mature and give the credit. Would have taken 1 minute for all threads and save the embarrasment of being shown as uncapable mod.
He did try to give the credit but was still being insulted even upon giving credit. And so what if it "horny's him up" , we all need our sexual stimulation in one way or another, do we not? :p

We might aswell stop here. To show some mature you might ask RsEntity to include the credits now?
He is not currently on , but i did ask him in a PM to show the credit in his threads.

Neptunez

Premium Member
Reaction score
Website
www.3osoft.com
Originally posted by Storm
He removed the thread from TGN. We might aswell stop here. To show some mature you might ask RsEntity to include the credits now? @ 13
so, ah... no flame? *sniff*

Jugg

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
He did not try to give credits, or better he did not try hard enough (duh! as if that's so hard)
Obviously he did not since the flaming upon him was continued after.

Would you feel honored if somebody credits you with.

"Originally written by 175655197682ß3" ?
I care not for credit upon things i have worked hard on typing up because it is free to be re-used. I wouldn care if somebody went and used it and said they made it, because i know myself that it was infact i who typed it up, and that i helped users in a way, though i was not credited upon helping, its the thought that counts :). Unlike all those other people who throw a temper-tantrom when they see things they have wrotten up and go "THATS MINE YOU CANT USE IT W/O INCLUDING ME!!" which is just childish..

And you removed the full thread now So my posts are gone. Btw why are your mods allowed to increase warning levels to an extent that leads to a ban? No admin's approval needed? If yes then you should think about that admins=mature statement again.
I didnt remove any thread..?? And they are allowed to do that because not all admin/senior mods are on 24/7 and are able to handle it. Keeps somewhat of a control.. As for whoever said that they are "dead" forums, its not active now because we have been reworking it so much that it has been on/offline, if you do recall TGN has put out plenty of dupes and hosted d2hackit when it was first released, so why be so hateful towards a forum that is remodling and been around for ages? You dont see me saying "your forum is crap!" or anything of that nature..

Jugg

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
At least we share this. Credits are not worth anything but if they want to be credited he should credit them. I just saw that he gave credits now after all the critic he received. Do you agree that his reputation would have been better without selling other's stuff as his? Even though credits are unimportant you have to consider the fact that the authors might want to be credited in the first place. We had the best example here i think.
True on the reputation, but people do make mistakes..

So, bottom-line. We had to critizise him in front of his users (and the fact that all posts that contain critic have been removed by you does not change the fact that they have been read). Btw do you consider it a mature and clean work of yours to remove the posts that show his mistake and let the ones that he edited for his amusement remain?
What ones that he edited are still there? I have already browsed and removed the tid-bits i saw but then again i have no idea were exactly all of them were posted except for what i noticed.. And it was clean work wasnt it? ;)

Critizing him infront of people isnt really that mature actually, if you would of taken it to a pm or perhaps notified somebody about it and said something it would of been alot easier upon other senior mod's / admin's..

You know it would be alot easier to have this discussion some were other then on here.. Be quicker to reply's and the discussion would be more eventful. Care to jump on irc if you have it or perhaps aim?

Neptunez

Premium Member
Reaction score
Website
www.3osoft.com
Firstly, for the record you are a fuck-wit. Period.

Now, the point I was trying to make, and I apologize for not putting it into single syllables so you could understand (pictures). Despite what you and your fascist buddies might try to argue, the damn reason we wanted credit on those threads your retarded fraud members stole was because it took a goddamned long time to write, as well as a lot of hard-ass work… not to mention the hours, put in. But no, you think your right, you can steal what ever the hell you want, and even have he hide to pay off them as your own work. "Look! We're so fucking great at exploiting the world we can just steal what ever the hell we want and take all the credit we want and still get away with it." Well wake up to your self, it just don't work that way. You have lost the respect of us, and your forum's members.

Now, piss off, I'm done.

bcnu,
Avalon

Speedy

Machine Gun Funk
Reaction score
Originally posted by AvalonX
Firstly, for the record you are a ****-wit.
hmmm never heard tht one before. i usually call ppl ****tards but thts beside the point. ummm i kno most threads are stupid to start with but this one... ?

Jugg

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Firstly, for the record you are a ****-wit. Period.
I would of expected nothing better of an insult from a 15 year old such as yourself so i will not take that as insulting but instead as a compliment :).

Now, the point I was trying to make, and I apologize for not putting it into single syllables so you could understand (pictures).
You mean the childish display of pictorials that were meaning-less and quite dumb? /K

Despite what you and your fascist buddies might try to argue, the damn reason we wanted credit on those threads your retarded fraud members stole was because it took a goddamned long time to write, as well as a lot of hard-ass work…
Was this not already discussed? I explained i would make sure he included you , yet you continue to say something about it not knowing wtf your talking about or possibly not even reading what has already been posted..?

You have lost the respect of us, and your forum's members.
Flip that around and there ya go.

Neptunez

Premium Member
Reaction score
Website
www.3osoft.com
I would of expected nothing better of an insult from a 15 year old such as yourself so i will not take that as insulting but instead as a compliment .
the best i could do being so tired as i am, and not used to flaming in another tounge (original language is french)

You mean the childish display of pictorials that were meaning-less and quite dumb? /K
can't argue with you there.

Was this not already discussed? I explained i would make sure he included you , yet you continue to say something about it not knowing wtf your talking about or possibly not even reading what has already been posted..?
no... i read not, i just post... i don't have that much time on my hands right now :/. My apoligies.

Flip that around and there ya go.
are you going to continue this? believe me, i could come back with a lot more... is there really a point... and are you really that bored?

Jugg

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Indeed i'am that bored and i think storm has said enough above to hopefully conclude this little conflict..

Theroy

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
Website
www.securegamers.com
Originally posted by Jugg
Oww, l33t 0n3 has a Juggalo avatar yet its gayer then hell.. How cute..

Interesting how Avalon and some of the other members on this forum decided to flame / act imature towards RsEntity on Gamer-Networks about ripping information from this site, when after browsing, i infact see some things that are ripped off other forums including tgn, blizzhackers and that icky site diabloworld, yet no credit was given? Quite redundant if you ask me on that subject matter.. Flaming somebody that either partially ripped or ripped info from your forum, yet the info was ripped from else were or somewhat modified to not look like it was taken from another site. Its not like the material is copyrighted or anything, yet people on here throw a big hissy fit over something so simple & stupid.

To bad i cant get the juggalo name on this forum.. Sad, sad indeed.

Oh, iam assuming your probally either gonna ban me, or post my info or something because most of the kids on this forum act like immature little twat's, which is fine, nothing really the kids on here can do except maybe flood the email i put in there, which is pointless, laf.

Anywho, you kids have fun now, ya hear?
Lets take a look at the irony of this shall we? You seem to be defending gameretwork. You say that we will post information about you because we are imature?

http://www.gamer-networks.com/forums/showthread.php?threadid=20436&pagenumber=2

"Stupid people annoy me

AxL
[ITS TEH CENSORED]

asliejgasilejg
aim = saeg51
icq = 11819891
The IP Address is: 24.69.255.202. The host name is: px1wh.vc.shawcable.net
jeffrey970@hotmail.com"

He then deleted all but on of my postes and banned me.

Now who is the immature forum here?

gg

AxL

Buggin' Out
Reaction score
Re: Re: --> l33t 0n3 & AvalonX

Why did you feel the need to post that?

Im banned to. FOR posting

"If you want the real authors and a better forum all around come here

www.battleforums.com"

:rolleyes:

-edit-

I dont want my IP address for everyone to see >.>

Theroy

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
Website
www.securegamers.com
Oh, iam assuming your probally either gonna ban me, or post my info or something
They did the exactly what he said to the people that postes there :rolleyes:

Aragorn7

Member!
Reaction score
What Jugg fails to understand here is that when you work on something for hours or even days, you don't want it ****ing ripped off. No one seems to want to be ripped off but you. BTW this is called plaguerism and I do believe it is punishable by law if the original authors copyrighted it. So **** off Jugg, I hate you and your kind.

Jugg

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
"Sigh" i see people are quite thick, so i will brake this back down, once again..

Doesnt insult me in the least bit, and is stupid to even bother trying to insult me upon using that type of crap.

Lets take a look at the irony of this shall we? You seem to be defending gameretwork. You say that we will post information about you because we are imature?
I'am defending gamer-network because im a senior mod on there, or did you fail to notice that.. " Jugg " - " Juggalo " .. Kind of obvious? As for the post, thats been since removed, so why paste a link to something that contains nothing? :)

They did the exactly what he said to the people that postes there
Since i dont really understand your pour english i will assume you mean they banned users on there or something of the sort? Yea well storm has already been unbanned, all you have to do is ask..

What Jugg fails to understand here is that when you work on something for hours or even days, you don't want it ****ing ripped off. No one seems to want to be ripped off but you. BTW this is called plaguerism and I do believe it is punishable by law if the original authors copyrighted it. So **** off Jugg, I hate you and your kind.
When you work on something for a community it is free to be used by those people & reproduced, copyrighting info on the internet is stupid and worthless. Not even njaguar cares if you re-use his d2jsp help info he has provided. As for "no one seems to want to be ripped off but you" , i dont care if people use material i have written nor do i ask for credit, your providing a service / help for users, sittin an tellin people they cant re-use it to help somebody else in another website or over irc, possibly aim, is stupid & redundant. Tis like saying "THIS IS MINE YOU CAN ONLY READ NOT RE-USE BECAUSE IM LEETER THEN U AN ITS MINE!" ..

An actually copyright laws only apply in some countrys and would not effect others if your try punish the person by law.

And by you saying you hate me , makes me all warm and fuzzy inside, because it goes to show that in some manor i effected you on the internet and that you have nothing better to do then worry about what a person says on here, which obviously ya do.

Oh, and your probally gonna say that i care because im responding when infact i just find it amusing that people dont seem to comprehend simple minded things, and for those times of bordem :).