Kulak(RP world)

Final Warrior

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
Website
www.harkkonnen.com
I needed to get out. I eased the door open a bit, looked around. There was no possible wa of getting out... I needed to do something slick... I checked my pockets. A little plan formed in my mind. Of course, this plan would also involve my giving myself away beacause I'd need a distraction... what to do... I stuck my hand into a pouch and pulled out a small ball with a thread hanging out. It was actually a crude smoke bomb I had created. It was very effective, more so in tight or indoor places where there was little or no breeze to blow away the smoke. I gripped the thread between my forefinger and thumb and rubbed it in between my two fingers. I felt a little heat, and then a little more, until the thread had ignited. I rolled it out into the hallway and counted to three. On two I held my breath.

*BANG*

A soft bang was heard. I waited 3 seconds for the smoke to get really bad and then I rolled out inot the hallway, where the smoke had obscured everything. I got up and ran like the wind, a very quiet wind. The quards were shouting, Amanga was shouting, some old man was chanting. The Mage had woken, and had enough wits about him to clear away the damn smoke I ran even faster, back the way I came, back to th window. I ran down the hallway. A window was at the end. I scratched out my plans to go all the way back and jumped. I crashed through the window and landed in a roll. I got up quickly and ran a bit more. Apparently I was in the old man's backyard. I saw the wall ahead... It was high. High enough so that I couldn't jump it. I looked around whilst jogging and noticed a pretty tall oak tree. I jumped, pushing off the trunk of the tree and pushing myself up to a high limb. I ran and jumped off of it, onto the wall. I sqautted down, checked the surrounding area, made sure no one was watching. I hopped down and walked off, as if nothing was bothering me in thee whole world, walking towards a fence of mine. I rarely ever stole, but sometimes I was paid with merchandise. It's good to have a fence for a friend.

Kuzmich

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
[glow=red]After a night of patroling i went back to the tavern. I needed help to do this. I sat down behing a small wooden table, i put my weapon on the chair near me and ordered some ale. I looked around the tavern. There wasn't one man who looked capble of helping. All the soldiers were at their posts by now, besides they would never help me, they got their own troubles on the frontlines. I finished my ale and just set there thinking about what should be my next step.[/glow]

Final Warrior

Reaction score
Website
www.harkkonnen.com
"I sold off the stuff for a nice 50 thousand, with a few magical trinkets to keep. I liked the statue... I looked at it again. I tried to pronounce the words. I chanted them once, and all of a sudden, the statue evaporated, and inf ront of me, two deep, golden eyes appeared. A panther."

Maeroko: Oh...

"The panther stood there, saying nothing, doing nothing. I looked at it."

Maeroko: Er... hello?

"He crept up and nuzzled me."

Maeroko: What's your name, boy?

"He stood silent."

Maeroko: Okay, maybe you're not a male... are you a lady, my friend?

"The panther nodded. I wasn't surprised. The creature was from out of this realm."

Maeroko: So what's you name?

"The panther did nothing once again."

Maeroko: How about I give you one? Let's see... how's Maki sound to you?

"She licked me once. I assumed she like the name."

Maeroko: Okay, how do I make you a statue again?

"She stepped around a bit, and then moved off to the side. On the ground was the inscription again."

Maeroko: So I say it, and you return to your original state? Okay, lemme have a go...

"I spoke the words, and Maki dematerialized."

Maeroko: Hmm... How's about we go to Loko? You and me, we could get paid easy!

"I felt her conscience within my mind. In there, she could speak to me."

Maki: Whatever you wish, Master... As long as you and I stay relatively unharmed, I'm happy.

Maeroko: Okay... Just tell me one thing: Why me? I don't seem to matter that much.

Maki: But you are my master... we share an eternal bond. That fool wizard got scared of me and blocked me from his mind. I don't like to be shunned. I just want a friend.

Maeroko: So do I. I think this is the beginning of a beautiful relationship...

"I headed to the inn to see if there were any horses left. Sadly, there were none."

Maki: Don't worry, Master. You can ride me. I can bear near any weight.

Maeroko: Near? Well, whatever. Just stop calling me Master. Call me Maeroko.

"She agreed. We left under the cover of night, and headed off to Loko. At the speed Maki was going at, we'd make it to Loko in a day, and she only needed about an hour's worth of rest. Things are different in an alternate realm, I guess."

Kuzmich

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
[glow=red]A man came into the tavern, he looked capable of being my partner. I aproached him and said in a calm, cold voice.

"What is your name lad?"[/glow]

Final Warrior

Reaction score
Website
www.harkkonnen.com
OOC: Dude, he would NOT ride a panther in, aight? He'd probably stop, dismount, and reform her, then walk into town. Can you edit your post about him?

BoT:

"I had walked into tavern. Some older man greeted me, or rather just asked my name. I responded like always, in a cold, icy voice."

Maeroko: What's it to you?\

Kuzmich: Looking for a partner.

Maeroko: Mhm. How do I know you're not with the Guards?

Kuzmich: They're too busy fighting battles to bother with thieves nad assassins.

"He seemed like another normal person. I stated to him the customary Assassin's Guild phrase."

Maeroko: Is that so? The cold night would sen chills down their spines anyhow.

Kuzmich: Mhm.

Maeroko: The colder nights awaken the misted warriors.

Kuzmich: ...

Kuzmich

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
[glow=red]Kuzmich: Alright, my name is Kuzmich, you might of heard of me. I dealed with a leech that threatened the lands farther north and also many other smaller events, like the St. Gregorie's graveyard incident. Anyhow i travel the land and look for evil to destroy, taking a small fee from those i save. Right now i found out that there is a major vampire nest under this city. I want you to help me get read of it. I pay you half of what i get from the city for doing my job. How about it?[/glow]

Final Warrior

Reaction score
Website
www.harkkonnen.com
"He didn't respond to the phrase. He wasn't an Assassin. I had never heard of this 'Kuzmich' but he did say something about a job, and that was what I was here for, no?"

Maki: Yes, you were here for that. Take him up. He seems honest enough.

Maeroko: Honesty is like a dual-bladed sword. ... Fine. I need something to do. When do we get started?

Kuzmich

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
[glow=red]"We start tonight. Ever killed a vampire, son? Let me give you a quick leston outside."

We walked out of the tavern, it was midday. I moved a hand and created an illusion of a vampire, it stood still. I pulled out a wooden steak.

"Alright, to kill a vampire you either have to burn it to ashes, pierce its heart with a wooden steak, cut of its head, or just blow it up to pieces with a spell."

I moved a hand again and created an earth golem, i put the illusion of the vampire on the golem so he looked like a vampire.

"Golems are about as strong as vampires, but much slwer. Try it."

I moved my hand and the golem attacked Maerko.[/glow]

Final Warrior

Reaction score
Website
www.harkkonnen.com
"This was too easy. As the golem/vampire lumbered at me, I ran, jumped, and flipped high over its head, drawing Death Joust at the same time. When I landed, the golem was still moving, its head on the ground."

Maeroko: You actually need certain kinds of wooden stakes. Usually rosewood, or oak, I think. One can also torch the vampire's coffin.

Kuzmich: That too...

Maeroko: You learn a lot from working with Paladins, Death Mages, and Assassins.

Kuzmich

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
[glow=red]"You forgot about ash steaks thats the ones i use. Also the kind of vampires we are hunting don't use coffins, thats a stereotype. They usually mindlessly go around their busines during the day, hiding in the shadow they are like zombies. But then the night comes they are quick, smart, strong. This is gonna ba long night, if you have something to do for today go do it. I will be at the tavern, come back then it is starting to get dark.[/glow]

Final Warrior

Reaction score
Website
www.harkkonnen.com
Maeroko: So these aren't true vampires, hmm? Well, I have naught to do. I guess I just graba meal. Maki, do you need food?

Maki: No, I am fed.

Kuzmich

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
[glow=red]OOC: Dude just so you know. This are true vampires.

BoT:
I went to the tavern and ordered my self a drink. I got out my journal and started writing in it.[/glow]

Final Warrior

Reaction score
Website
www.harkkonnen.com
OOC: They aren't true vamps. All true vamps have coffins (yes, stereotypical, but oh well) and they can't even show their faces during the light of day, shadows or not. Also, true vampires usually don't have 'nests' and don't live in the sewers, unless they've been suspected of being a vampire.

BoT:

"I got my meal and ate it. I looked around the inside of the inn. I noticed a group of girls about 17 looking at me and giggling. I recalled back to the time when I myself was around that age and... innocent? I don't know... can a Demon be innocent?"

Maki: In your case, yes. You are a Demon by blood, not by choice, aren't you?

Maeroko: I guess you can say that...

"One of the girls got up and went to get a drink as some burly seaman-type guy grabbed by the arm and started to talk. This was going to get ugly. A few buddies of his by my reckoning got up as well and grabbed other girls. I could see the fear in their eyes."

Maki: Aren't you going t do something?

Maeroko: Not my fight, not my problem.

Maki: Apathy could be considered a form of evil.

"The lead guy chuckled a bit and led one of the girls upstairs. By now I knew what was going to happen.[i/]

Maeroko: Those girls are lucky that you're here to talk to me. Hey buddy! What're you doing to those girls?

"The big guy answered back."

???: These ladies were looking for some fun, and we thought we'd give them some!

Maeroko: Mhm. Does their sense of fun include a mass orgy/rape?

"By then, the guy's friends began to chuckle and goad him on. 'Go Hadle! C'mon, you can take his scrawny ass!' Yeah, if he could take my 'scrawny ass' then he'd b quite the warrior."

Handle: How about we go and take this outside, friend?

Maeroko: Fine.

"I walked out the door. As soon as I stepped out, I heard a roar and some thumping. No doubt Handle was going to tackle me down and beat my face into a mushy flesh-pulp, or so he thought. Just as he was about to take me down, I jumped up, as high as I could go. He stopped and looked up in surprise, the one thing I was hoping he'd do. I landed, feet first, on his face. At that moment I wished I had worn my plate boots, which had spiked soles. Sadly, I was just in leather ones. I kept my balance on his face, adjustng my weight to the uneven terrain. I slid down, grabbed his collar, and threw him head-over-heels into a dumpster. He, of course, got back up in a rage. Once again he bull rushed me, but this ime I fell backwards, stuck out my legs, grabbed his collar again, and threw him into his group of buddies, knocking them down, each and every single one. Handle came up again, but this time he didn't bull rush. Maybe he got smarter, amybe he was just out of it, but he walked up to me in a boxer stance. I feinted and ducked, he blocked and counter punched, I came back up and slammed him agood one in the face. He went down and out."

Maeroko: That was fun.

"I turned around and noticed that his buddies all had some sort of weapon drawn."

Maeroko: WHat'd I give to have some Drow blood in me at this time...

"I drew out Godsrage with my right and Death Joust with my left, dropping into my dual-wield stance."

Maeroko: Bring it.

"The mass of about 7 men ran at me. I turned around and ran, down an alley, into a dead-end with a crowd of pissed-off guys chasing me. I ran off the way and did a nice flip off of it and landed behind the crowd. I lanced a man in the back, slicing him through neat and clean. I turned and ran once again to the front of the inn. There was no way for a normal person to take on this many foes at one time, and if I showed who I really was, I'd get in major trouble."

Maeroko: Damn...

Maki: Shall I help?

Maeroko: No, I can handle this with just a little help...

Kuzmich

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
[glow=red]OOC: My game my rules. Vamps don't have to have coffins and can stand in thew shadows and yes they usually nest. But anyway, i will progress the story once i get more time, in couple of hours, or half an hour, i don't know.[/glow]

Final Warrior

Reaction score
Website
www.harkkonnen.com
OOC: *Sighs* Guess I'll have to post to get you to post...

BoT:

Maki: Hey Kuz! A little help?!

"I ducked under a singing wood axe and came back up. Someone behind me attacked with a saber. I parried it, did a circle with my arm, and thrust my blade out into whoever it was. I ducked the same wood axe again, but this time, I sliced through the handle with Death Joust."

Kuzmich

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
[glow=red]I quickly raised my hand and pointed my fist at one of the men, he flew 10 meters away and fell on the ground uncontious, i did the same with three more men. Then i spoke to Maeroko

"You handle the last one, let me see what you can do."[/glow]

Final Warrior

Reaction score
Website
www.harkkonnen.com
Maeroko: Believe me, if I showed you what I could really do I-

"The last guy came at me. I jumped and did a backflip, far away from him. I knew I had jumped too far... a wall was coming at me."

Maeroko: Fine.

"I pushed off the wall as I landed on it. I flew right past the last man with Godsrage straight out. I curled up, rolled onto the ground, and came back up standing. I turned around and, I as did so, the last of the gang members fell into a nice set of halves."

Maeroko: Hmm... Could've done better...

Kuzmich

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
[glow=red]Kuzmich: That wasn't bad, you might even survive tonight. Well its allmost dark, lets go eat something and head out.

"We went into the tavern"[/glow]

Final Warrior

Reaction score
Website
www.harkkonnen.com
"I ordered up some food and eyed the waitress that brought it o me. Apparently Kuzmich noticed."

Kuzmich: Keep your mind on the job tonight.

Maeroko: Mhm.

"As I was eating, I felt eyes on me. Probably people that were scared of this cloaked warrior. Hmph."

Maki: Yes, they are watching you... but because you put down a mid-sized gang. It seems that you have become a small legend.

Maeroko: Whatever.

Kuzmich

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
[glow=red]We finished our food and went outside. It was already completely dark, we walked to the nearest sewers entrance and i opened the trap door in the ground, a cloud of horribly smell came out, i didn't twinch an eye.

Maeroko: Are we gonna jump in there?

Kuzmich: Yes, you go first

Maeroko: Heh, i don't know...

"I slightly pushed him and he fell into the opening, i created a magical ball of light and made it hover over my head."

Kuzmich: This way

"We went down one of the sewer tunnels, i sensed death coming out of that direction"[/glow]