Kulak(RP world)

Final Warrior

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
Website
www.harkkonnen.com
Maerok: I think we shall need my friend before this night is done.

Kuzmich: Hm?

"I spoke the incantations under my breath, and ahead of me, two cold, gold eyes blinked. Kuzmich drew his weapon and was about to charge when I stayed his hand."

Maeroko: No. Maki, come here... tell me what it is that you have seen.

"Maki strode over to me."

Mai: There isn't much ahead, but I smell blood emanating from the first right... Your prey is probably down that way, Maeroko.

Maeroko: Fine.

"I pulled out an amulet I had been keeping... it had a Night-Eye enchantment. i pulled my claok around me and blended in with the surrounding walls."

Kuzmich: Where are you?!

Maeroko: Up ahead... don't worry, you have nothing taht I want. Let's go, Maki.

"I walked on, and Kuzmich followed Maki, who followed me."

Kuzmich: It seems that you've assumed commnd.

"I stopped and turned around."

Maeroko: Go ahead if you want. I don't want to be first to fall to a vampire... It's just that Maki has told me where to go.

Kuzmich

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
[glow=red]Kuzmich: I do not care who leads as long as we get to the nest. I can sense it, we are going the right way. Go ahead lead if you would like, but don't do anything rush and stupid, i wouldn't wanna have to kill you because of your greed. You should also know that the undead will feel your body heat and that amulet won't protect you.[/glow]

Final Warrior

Reaction score
Website
www.harkkonnen.com
Maeroko: The amulet is of Night-Eye, my friend...

"I strode forward with Maki behind me."

Maki: Up ahead... I smell rotting flesh...

Kuzmich

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
[glow=red]I raised my hand.

Kuzmich: Stay there lad, i sense an undead nearby.

"I went forward and cast a fire pillar spell, the pillar came out of my hand and went across the whole room, burning everything in its path and allowing us to see the corridor ahead of us."

Kuzmich: You go check if anything survived. Remember, if you gonna use a sword cut of their head.[/glow]

Final Warrior

Reaction score
Website
www.harkkonnen.com
Maeroko: Don't need to. Godsrage is a holy weapon I got when I was a Paladin.

"I strode forth with Maki, into the large, stinking, rancid room. Inside were a couple of flaming corpses."

Maeroko: It's cle-

"I heard a hiss and something jumped at me. Maki was there in an instant, batting away whatever it was. I drew Godsrage and plunged the blade downwards, through flesh and bone. I looked down. I hade spiked the vamp straight through the head. A little blood dripped out, but that was it."

Maeroko: *To self* No wonder... *Out loud* they haven't been feeding. No wonder it was so aggresive. I think that's it, though.

Kuzmich

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
[glow=red]"I followed Maeroko into the corridor"

Kuzmich: Nice job lad, not bad at all. Now let's find that nest.

Maeroko: I don't sense any vampires anymore

Kuzmich: Sometimes you jsut have to trust your nose, i can smell them. They are close.

"I looked on the floor and saw a plate that was a little uneven, i used telekenesis to lift it and throw it aside. I jumped into the opening, my light ball followed. Inside the opening there was a tunnel, it looked as if it was dug through solid rock. The tunnel was heading east, i used a seeing spell to follow it. It went beyond the city walls and into enemy territory."

Kuzmich: We got out answers, enemy decided to make a nest so vamps would come out, kill the guards and open the gates for the enemie's army to come in. good thing we found that out, or the city would be doomed. Let's get out of here and tell the officials.

"I heard a bang on the far reach of my hearing. It was as if something fell on something. I realized that they began the attack."

Kuzmich: I think we are too late, the attack has began, that means that vamps are gonna be pouring through this tunnel soon.

"I heard noises in the darkness ahead of me. It was coming from the east."

Kuzmich: Get down here lad, we are in for a hell of a fight, we gonna have to hold them so the city won't be lost.

"I got out my glefa."[/glow]

Final Warrior

Reaction score
Website
www.harkkonnen.com
Maeroko: Hmm... Foreun et Hae.

*A patch of light appeared on the ground, blocking off part of the pasageway.*

Maeroko: A Holy Barrier. It won't hold off as much as I'd like it to, but it should do.

Kuzmich

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
[glow=red]Kuzmich: Something makes me think that it won't hold at all. Those who planned it were not stupid, they must have forseen this.

"I was right. A cloud of darkness flew out from ahead and erased the light. They were now here. First vampire jumped out with a katana above his head. He was fast, but i was faster. One motion of my glefa blocked his blade, while the second blade continued its path and separated vapires head from his body. A fountain of blood sprang from his neck. I dodged it. Then a second vampire came, then the third. I blocked few arrows that flew out of the darkness. The passage was now filled with vampires, we were fighting for our lives."[/glow]

Final Warrior

Reaction score
Website
www.harkkonnen.com
Maeroko: Maki!

"I swund my blade across, slicing through some arrows. I stepped back as a vampire lunged at me. I swung my katana up, slicing through it's face."

Kuzmich

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
[glow=red]I cut off another head with my glefa. After that i cast a quick fantom spell. Four identical figures that looked just like me and had the same weapon came out of me and joined the fight. Suddenly the walls of the tunnel shook. Some dust fell on my head. I yelled to my companion.

Kuzmich: This tunnel won't take much more of this, it soon will collapse. We must go back to the city join the battle on the walls!!!

The hole we came from collapsed after another shockwave from the powerful spells that were cast above reached us. Our only way was now to kill the vampires and make our path to the enemie's city, after that all we could do was hope to somehow get out. Two people can't defeat an army no matter how powerful they are. My fantoms were quickly loosing energy, their moves began to slow down, a vampire cut the head of one of them, another began to fade away. I pulled out an amulet, it looked like a small sun. I brought it to my lips and said few words. Then i extended my arm as far as i could and yelled to Maeroko.

Kuzmich: Close your eyes laddy, you might go blind!!!!

"A powerful ray of light pierced the darkness a second before i closed my eyes. It came out of the amulet. In few short seconds all the vampires were nothing more then dust. I threw away the now useless amulet and it exploded in the air."

Kuzmich: I made it, it only works once and can't be recharged. Lets be on our way, we are gonna go behind the enemy lines, who knows what dangers await us?

"I made a light above my head a little bit stronger and we followed the tunnel in the direction of there the vampires came from. The walls of the tunnel were still shaking from time to time, but deeper we went into the tunnel less powerful was the shock wave."[/glow]

Final Warrior

Reaction score
Website
www.harkkonnen.com
"I followed Kuzmich to the surface of the enemie's city. I kept thinking to myself as to why I was doing this without pay."

Maki: Because you are good at heart.

Maeroko: That may be... but do I want to be good?

"On the surface, vampires were everywhere, and guards as well. A guard, thinking that he could get rich by killing us, charged. I stuck out my blade and rammed it through his throat."

Maki: Do you really want to be evil?

Maeroko: I guess not.

"I ran through the city, cutting down guards and vampires. I approached a vamp and swung my blade down its back, cutting it neatly in half. I spun, blocking the talons of another vampire, bringing Deathjoust through its neck. I tossed its corpse to the side, cutting down a third vampire. I parried the talons of a fourth, but as I was to strike, Kuzmich swung his blade, taking its head off, and mine, nearly. I turned around, and saw the vampire behind me fall down, headless."

Maeroko: Thanks... We're going to need a lot of holy water.

Kuzmich

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
[glow=red]
Kuzmich: I was thinking about running away, we were lucky that we could kill all those guards before they raised the alarm. Only problem now is that we can't go back to the city, it is being attacked and climing the wall would be a sure way to get killed. Lets run to that huge castle looking building in the middle of the city. My road took me here ocne before. There is a teleportation portal in that building used to send reinforcements to here. I know spells needed to control that portal we can use them to be transported to one of the magical cities, they have similar portals. Lets move, try not to atract attention. Let me put an illusion over us.

"I cast a quick illusion spell. It was nothing much if someone looked at us for half a minute the illusion would be broken but since the battle is taking everyones attention i didn't think anyone would look at us, for now we looked like two regular vampires moving in the direction of the building, perhaps to carry some kind fo information to those who rule in this city."[/glow]

Final Warrior

Reaction score
Website
www.harkkonnen.com
"I spoke the incantations that I had memorized, and Maki disappeared.*

Maeroko: So now what? Beat down the rest of their leaders or something? I doubt that would work...

"I thought for a bit... what to do, what to do..."

Maki: Go along with what he says. He seems to know what it is he's doing.

Kuzmich

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
[glow=red]"Where were two guards standing in the gates of the huge building. It only took a few seconds for me to cast a paralazing spell, get past them and then erase their memory of us. I didn't have time to write new memory for them, so the suspition level would rise because i was sure they would report of their strange memory loss, but hopefully by then we would already be near the portal."

Kuzmich: Alright its on the roof of this building. If i remeber corectly there are 10 floors. We need to get to the stairs. But i don't remember there they are. I want you to catch a guard and interigate that information out of him. I myself need to cast a few spells, you will know what for then i am done. Go ahead i will be in the storage room at the end of this hall.

"I ran to the end of the hall and used a spell to go through a locked door. Once on the other side i put a few spells on the door so no one exept my comrade would be able to enter it. I hoped my magic wouldn't be detected by those in charge here because many other spells were simultaniously cast in this building. Stuff much more powerful then simple fireball or meteors. I started drawing a figure on the floor using pure fire coming out of my hand."[/glow]

Final Warrior

Reaction score
Website
www.harkkonnen.com
"I looked around... I saw a passing guard. He seemed nervous arund me, and looked away. I snuck around him and gripped his throat, taking him down. I dragged him off to the room and began to tal to the bastard. He wasn't saying anything, too scared. I touched his head, drawing on divine magicks to cast a spell of thoughts. I read his mind and located the stairs."

Kuzmich

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
"I was putting finishing touches on my magical figure. Once i was done it began to absorb energy out of the air. I intended to use that force to get the control over the portal. Now all i had to do was wait for Mazareko while my figure was absorbing power."

Final Warrior

Reaction score
Website
www.harkkonnen.com
"I ran to Kuzmich."

Maeroko: Well? Now what? I know where the stairs are.

OOC: It's Maeroko, not Mazareko.

Kuzmich

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
[glow=red]OOC: sorry

BoT:

"Maeroko entered the door and i turned to him"

Kuzmich: You know the location fo the stairs, good. I have made a small power collecting figure over here, I will be able to use its power on the roof. Lets go for now it will charge on its own. Lead me to the stairs and just to let you know keep the spells to the minimum if you gonna cast something powerful. Those who are incharge here can detect magic. Thanks to all those spells cast in this tower right now they didn't notice our little magic for now. Lets move show me the stairs.[/glow]

Brandon

Member!
Reaction score
Shosuro Haru walks into a bar, looks around and finds a table and sat down.

[iam i doing this right?]

Kuzmich

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
[glow=red]OOC:First go into character submittion thread and tell everything that they ask about your char.[/glow]