Kulak(RP world)

Brandon

Member!
Reaction score
what? AIM me so you can help me threw this..[cortalox] :D i'd appricitare it.

[not 2 spam] Shos. calls the bar keeper over to get him his powerfulest drink so he can goto sleep.

barkeeper:"sure thing, i know something that will put you to sleep in 1shot.."
Shos: "thanks..."

as the barkeeper walks away he thinks about life and drifs off and then to awaken from his day dream the drink was rdy, takes a swig, then feels like he got punched into the face, then falls into the table. The barkeeper laughs and go back to his own business. His day ends, exausting, but short.

Final Warrior

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
Website
www.harkkonnen.com
OOC: Look at the first post in this thread. See how Kuzmich posted his character? Use it as a format for you character. Each RPG has different character sheets.

Check out the rules here, dammit! So much damn spam since the damn role-play thing...

BoT:

"I lead Kuzmich off to the stairs. We began the arduous climb."

Kuzmich

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
[glow=red]Kuzmich: Alright now lad, here is there the hard part begins. Once we get high enough i am gonna have to remove the illusion spell i have on us, because the rulers of this household will detect any magic, from 2nd floor and up. Our cover will be blown, and we want to keep this quiet. So please, no magic and tell that cat of yours to cover her aura. She is a magical creature and may expose us just by being here. Keep all of this in mind. I give you couple of minutes, after that we move."[/glow]

Brandon

Member!
Reaction score
Shosuro Haru Rushes out randomly warping into/outa vortex's find Kuzmich and his mates, panting hard, he finds the house, sits and waits.

Kuzmich

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
OOC: Dude, i think we gonna ignore you until you provide you caracter info. So, your post is ignored.

Brandon

Member!
Reaction score
Name: Shosuro Haru [goes by Haru]

Type: Ninja, Blood speaker

Specialty: Majik/Combat skills.

Height: 5'7''

Weight: 137

Equipment [indestructible]: a staff that is long and made out of a titanium encrypted with gold mixture, with a mystical jewel never seen before. Harden leather cast around the body. Thick war boots. Warrior worn gloves, and a dagger hidden in a slot in the cast on the right side of his right leg.

History: Not known, by standers only thought of him only as an adventurer.

! :(

Final Warrior

Reaction score
Website
www.harkkonnen.com
Maki: I emanate no aura, Maeroko. He... is strange, if he thinks he cna detect an aura about me. I am not a magical creature, I am just summoned out of an alternate plane, before encased as a statue.

Maeroko: Maki doesn't have an aura. Besides, she won't be that much of use until later.

"I drew my cloak around me, drawing Godsrage and Deathjoust."

Maeroko: Don't worry about the cloak. I'm ready.

Kuzmich

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Kuzmich: Everyone has an aura, everyone who has any magical ability anyways. If she doesn't sense her own that is quiet strange. Tell her to atleast try to somehow hide it. I don't know, can she make herself hibernate? If she can make her do it quickly, we don't have much time.

Final Warrior

Reaction score
Website
www.harkkonnen.com
Maeroko: Mhm. Yeah, whatever...

Maki: Apparently the fool doesn't relize I have no magical abilities... other than when I am summoned, of course.

Maeroko: I'll bet. C'mon, I've been ready.

Kuzmich

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Kuzmich: I would suggest you not calling me a fool only because you do not have the skills and experience needed to see your own aura. But that doesn't matter. Oh yes don't be surprised i've been reading you two chatting ever since we got to this palace. Now we move.

*we ran to the rooth*

Final Warrior

Reaction score
Website
www.harkkonnen.com
OOC: Hey!... Yeah, let's finish this up... but I'm totally lost.

Vadriel

Bite my shiny metal ass!
Reaction score
((I don't really know what's going on, but if something "new" starts happening, I'd love to pop in. What are the race/etc. restrictions?))

Final Warrior

Reaction score
Website
www.harkkonnen.com
OOC: Read the very first post. If it doesn't specify, assume that you can use an race/species within the boundaries of the setting.

Vadriel

Bite my shiny metal ass!
Reaction score
OOC: Ahh, so I can essentially do my own thing, so long as it isn't global warfare. Sounds good with me. All right. Perhaps when you guys finish your current quest, my character will have built up a new one for you to take on. My char will be:

Name:V'kleta
Aliases:V'kleta the Thrice-Damned, The Enslaver of Realms
Race:Unknown, thought to be demon.
Age:Unknown, most consider him to have been around since the beginning of time, although this incarnation of him occured only four hundred years ago.
Weapon(s): he manifests damn near anything, but he prefers a large battlescythe that is designed to appear organic, with the handle a spinal cord and the head adorned with all manner of eyes, claws, and mouthes.
Class: Dark Sorceror, Mercenary, Knight of Darkness

Appearance: However he desires, although he typically chooses either Drakotaur, Human, Drow, or Dragon, for some odd reason. On very rare instances, when alone he can be found to have reverted to a Draconian form. In his Drakotaur form, he appears inhuman and demonic, a half-man, half-dragon twist on the classic centaur. As a human he attires himself in a black, flowing trench coat with mostly black attire as a general rule, and has long black hair. Smooth, cleanshaven, and devilishly handsome, he will often leave his eyes a reptilian yellow as a way to unnerve foes.

Bio: Legends have it that he is timeless, the very avatar of evil. He is said to be a demonic shapeshifter, one of incredible dark power. His battle prowess is unimaginable, and rivaled only by his control over dark magic. His sense of humor is one of his most appealing characteristics, and also usually his downfall. He will toy with the would-be heroes that stand against him, making them dance and make fools of themselves before he finishes them off. He is born of another realm, one that this realm has likely never even heard of. He travels throughout all the realms in a massive conquering sweep, planning to enslave all he touches. So far, he has been successful, except for an incident two hundred years ago in which he was defeated and locked within a soul of purity. Now that soul has died, and V'kleta is free again to wreak his dark havoc. His first target is this world.

OOC: Okay, he's a very big, very bad guy. He means to enslave this realm, and at his peak he would be godlike. However, he's been trapped a long time, so his powers are drained considerably. Instead of being an unstoppable overlord, he must resort to treachery. He still maintains many of his frightening abilities, but his full power is as of yet unattainable. He is without his legions, and must take this world alone, fighting any heroes who would attempt to stop him, and likely enslaving their corpses as the first of his armies. While you guys finish up your quest, he will be beginning his, which is to seek out and destroy or enslave all opposition. By the time you are done, he will likely have created a considerable empire for you to go against. Then, you guys can try and break through to stop him as I manage his movements, throwing obstacles in your path, or just battling you as V'kleta.

As powerful as he potentially is, he won't reach that power in this RP, so I cannot be accused of godmoding. He is a very formidable opponent, and it is rumored that he cannot actually die, but obviously he will eventually have to be defeated. I know that and am fine with it. Just allow him to have some fun and success before you banish him from this realm.

BoT: Out in the middle of a night desert, a wind picked up. Small lizards scurried into the sand, and the night's scavengers and hunters fled, sensing the arrival of something that could consider them prey. As the moonscape cleared of life, an electric current began to build up in a shallow valley between some dunes, and it intensified. At it's peak, a tear ripped through the fabric of space and time, and out stumbled V'kleta in human form. He fell to his knees in the darkened sand, and a shadow spread out from him settling into a dragonlike form before shrinking back to normal. The rift behind him closed, and he raised his head. His eyes flashed with red light and he grinned slowly...the doom of this realm had arrived...