Vox: stay behind me and keep up do not wander away

Vox starts running in a mad dash with Scythe and Echo at his heels

Echo: come along now Final Warrior

Final Warrior

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
Website
www.harkkonnen.com
*The Final Warrior creates a Holy Wall spell, blocking off the advancing undead. He turns around and runs off with the rest of the party.*

Final Warrior: Destruction.

*Destruction wreaks havoc on the undead, within their shadowlands, delaying them even more.*

SageofShadow

BattleForums Addict
Reaction score
Website
www.freewebs.com
Vox sees the green light of the other side of the boundary and plunges through

then the party appears in Khalamya

Vox: we made it...

Echo: good work son

Scythe: ...

Final Warrior

Reaction score
Website
www.harkkonnen.com
*The Final Warrior is he last to emerge, a shadow of what seems to be a hawk clinging onto his back. As soon as he emerges into the sunlight, the shadow being disappears.*

Final Warrior: Hmph... I must learn not to underestimate myself ever again...

SageofShadow

BattleForums Addict
Reaction score
Website
www.freewebs.com
Vox: Ilya is just up this trail here

Vox starts walking along the worn path. clearly no one has passesd through the Desert in a long time. Vox looks upon his city and gasps

Vox: no...we're too late

Ilya is being attacked by seige catapaults and trebauchets as armored battering rams try to force the iron gate open

Vox: DAMNIT!

Vox draws Shiversword and charges

Vox: DEATH!!! FOR KHALAMYA!!!!

Vox fires many maggitto attacks at the catapaults burning a few down as he goes head first into the army of werewolf soldiers

Final Warrior

Reaction score
Website
www.harkkonnen.com
*The Final Warrior's wings unfold, he he flies over the field of battle like a harbinger of Death. Flashes of silver and black off his Godsteel armor and silver wings blinds those looking up. He draws the Griffin Blade and Death's Passion, diving down, cutting at his foes.*

SageofShadow

BattleForums Addict
Reaction score
Website
www.freewebs.com
Vox wheels around and his eyes go wide. a werewolf claws his good arm and the wound starts to fester. Vox has a tear in his eyes and then he howls in pain as the werewolf infection spreads into his body, converting his organs.

Vox: NOOOOOOOOO!!!

Echo: VOX! HES BECOMING A WEREWOLF

Vox looks up and sees the full moon start to rise.

he falls to his knees as the werewolves around him cackle in laughter as he screams in pain

Vox's face stretches, his armor is burst open as his muscles grow and harden. red fur covers his body and his nose forms a snout. his teeth become rows of sharp dagger-like fangs. the only armor he has left is his pants and hip armor. Shiversword falls to the ground, its etheral blade fading.

Vox howls at the moon and then attacks his father

Final Warrior

Reaction score
Website
www.harkkonnen.com
*The Final Warrior wheels around, watching his friend and borther-in-soul attempting to commit patricide.*

Final Warrior: Damn. Stop[/b].

*Vox form stops in mid-lunge, frozen by a Power Word. The Final Warrior turns away, noting to deal with Vox later. He tears through the enemy ranks, cleaving his opponents.*

Final Warrior: Echo, do not worry about your son. He is but arrested for a short while.

*Suddenly, a well-aimed arrow slices through the air, past the soldiers on the ground, past the flaming rocks of the catapault, and digs in-between the Final Warrior's shoulder blades. He falls, his concentration broken, and Vox is freed.*

SageofShadow

BattleForums Addict
Reaction score
Website
www.freewebs.com
Vox howls in triumph and charges to the werewolf ranks, tearing into them with sheer fury.

Vox rises up from the broken bodies of his opponents, the other werewolves retreating

Vox howls at the setting moon and changes back to human form, his exposed upper body revealing tremendous amounts of scars from long past.

Vox shivers

Vox: is it just me or is it a little chilly out here?

Vox sees Final Warrior and runs up to help his brother.

Vox: you ok?

Final Warrior

Reaction score
Website
www.harkkonnen.com
*The Final Warrior groans. The arrow seems to shine in the lights, sparks dancing along the shaft.*

Final Warrior: Enchanted...

Vox: What? What kind of enchantment?

Final Warrior: Godslayer...

*The Final Warrior lapses into unconciousness, the arrow's enchantment killing him slowly.*

SageofShadow

BattleForums Addict
Reaction score
Website
www.freewebs.com
Vox: damnit. I'll remove it

Vox transforms into Dark Fire Warrior

Dark Fire Warrior: [glow=red]nay, I shall be the one to save my brother.[/glow]

DFW goes inside the arrow and uses all of his will power to remove it.

DFW: [Glow=red]Ay, aelingin deivigin, refhs, haralti!!![/glow]

DFW yanks the arrow up and transforms back to Vox

Vox patches the wound up using his woodsman skills

Final Warrior

Reaction score
Website
www.harkkonnen.com
*The Final Warrior looks up, straight at Vox. A look of horror passes over his face, and he lunges at Vox, knocking him down, just as four arrows pierce the place where he once was.*

Final Warrior: We're even now.

*The Final Warrior gets up, the Hyperion Soul gleaming in fury. There is a heavily armored knight standing in the middle of the battlefield, his cloak enshrouding him. A cruel laugh emits from the darkness beneath his hood and he disappears.*

Vox: Who-?

Final Warrior: One of the Apocalypse's Knights. They may be leading the assault... Come, there is still a war going on.

SageofShadow

BattleForums Addict
Reaction score
Website
www.freewebs.com
Vox nods, his wooden arm's gears turning in agreement as he brings his sword up with his other arm. He charges into the Apocalypse Knight and Shiversword suddenly becomes solid, its transluscent blade gleaming, welcoming bloodshed.

Vox: this is for Ris,..

Vox slices at the Knight

Vox: Violet,..

Vox stabs at it

Vox: and Khalamya!

Vox does a giant upperslice with his sword and waits for the results

Final Warrior

Reaction score
Website
www.harkkonnen.com
OOC: Erhm... he disppaeared Sage...

BoT:

*The Final Warrior rose, his wings flaring out, tinged with bloodred and cloud-white. They seem to grow, each wing now fifteen feet long. The Final Warrior turns to look at the mass of soldiers facing him.*

Final Warrior: An army versus me, Vox, and a handful of others. *Draws the Hyperion Soul and Death's Exilius* If I felt pity, I would be pitying you right now.

*The Final Warrior runs and charges into the mob. His wings flail, each being they touch is destroyed utterly and entirely, their energies absorbed by Death. His wings are tinged raven-black, bloodred, and cloud-white, the colors swirling admist his silver wings. Death's blades flash, ctting, slashing, severing, killing.*

Elsewhere...

???: Death has awoken.

??: Brought on by war.

???: Like the prophecy has foretold.

???: It is time for the girl to go to him.

???: But he has forsaken his feelings.

???: No matter. Only he can be his undoing. If everything goes as planned, the Lord Apollyon will be exposed as a liar.

???: *Quietly* Even though he isn't...

bamthedoc

King Endymion
Reaction score
Website
www.fanfiction.net
(( >_> <_< I know it's been a while, but I may find a good spot to bring Wolfz and Tanya back in. I have a good explaination for them ICly, but my OoC is that I just got tired of pages and pages being added while I couldn't be on >_< I'll find something...))

Final Warrior

Reaction score
Website
www.harkkonnen.com
OOC: Just put them in somehow. You don't need to read those pages and pages, not much happened to Wolfz and Tanya.

SageofShadow

BattleForums Addict
Reaction score
Website
www.freewebs.com
ooc: welcome back BAM. its been really long time since u left.

bot

Vox: these things cant stop me. My city will not fall to such beasts

Vox looks out at the vast army of werewolves then pounds a fist on his bare chest.

Echo: Thats my boy, couragous to the end.

Scythe: like his old man.

Echo nods

Echo: I do this for his mother

Echo steps beside Vox

Scythe: for my father.

Scythe steps beside Echo

Echo snorts and slides his hoof on the ground and points his horns foreward.

Vox slides into his stance with Shiversword over head

Scythe draws his sword and then his white eye starts to move and his blue eye gazes at the werewolf army

Echo: when that white eye moves, it means this battle is over.

Final Warrior

Reaction score
Website
www.harkkonnen.com
*The Final Warrior disappaered from the battle, leaving confused werewolves. He re-appears beside Vox.*

Final Warrior: For those I have killed... and for those dead because of me...

*The Final Warrior's helmet disappears, revealing his elfin face. Sharp, piercing stone-cold blue eyes, peering out from under a shock of silver-gold hair, reaching down to his neck.*

Final Warrior: Let us finish this fight.

SageofShadow

BattleForums Addict
Reaction score
Website
www.freewebs.com
Scythe: you will no longer call me Scythe. I will be refered to by my real name. I am Firion the Cold and I am ending this fight.

Firion's white eye starts to move and the enemy werewolf masses gasp as he glows white and then a typhoon of air and sound shakes the earth and fills the air. Firion howls in pain as he releases his Armeggedon Blast which sweeps over the werewolf army, disintegrating them.

Firion falls to his knees and breathes hard.

Firion: there...it is over

Another squadron of werewolves come, big enough for Final Warrior to finish with them

Firion: I could be wrong...

OOC: Edit of Firion's bio

Name: Firion the Cold (yes hes an ascended)
Race: Half Elf Half Neko
Height: 5' 9''
Hair: Red falls down to his shoulders
Eyes: one Blue eye and one unmoving white eye
Sex: Male
Weapon: a runic Broadsword (5' long)
Armor: Medieval Clothing.
Techniques: Healing Hands, Various other Healing abilities
History: born from a neko mother and an elf father. his father was none other than the infamous Kie the slaver, a ruthless slave driver. his mother was Lina a neko from an unknown country. the second Firion was born, his father burst into ashes. he never knew his father but it seemed as if his mother was still talking to his father somehow. Firion learned from the time rifter Chrono how to time travel and for the past 100 years Firion has been travelling time looking for a glimpse of his father. After finding his father and watching him burst into ashes, Firion lost sense of purpose. His mentor Chrono taught all he could to Firion about time travel. Firion soon wandered off, searching for someone to fix his blind eye so that he could look normal and away from the cold stares of the local men and the disgusted stares of the women. One day, Firion will be a grand knight but which time zone?

Final Warrior

Reaction score
Website
www.harkkonnen.com
*The Final Warrior bullrushes the battalion of werewolves, his blades flashing in the moonlight. He cleaves through them, beheading, dismembering. In a mater of minutes there is nothing left of the once-powerful battalion.*

Final Warrior: Hardly a challenge...