Kingdom of Evers'ilance

SageofShadow

BattleForums Addict
Reaction score
Website
www.freewebs.com
Firion nods and then sheathes his blade. and then heads to Ilya with the others

Vox walks to his throne and runs his fingers on the surface. the throne is a finely crafted gold plated haven style. the blue cushions give it a regal look to go along with the gold frame. Vox frowns at his thrown, painful memories flow through him.

Final Warrior

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
Website
www.harkkonnen.com
*The Final Warrior stands, stock-still, unmoving like a statue. Suddenly, a light emits from beneath his hood, from where his eyes would be. The Final Wrrior grips his head, as though in massive pain. He collapses on his knees, the ground beneath his blackening. Steam rises from his figure, heat washing over everyone. As the Final Warrior attempts to moan out some words, he is blasted backwards by an unknown force.*

Final Warrior: Juthaniir...

*Once again a familiar, cruel laugh rends through the air. A cloaked being appears in the room.*

???: You called for me, Death?

*The Final Warrior rises, groaning.*

Final Warrior: It has been... quite a long time... since such power... has been exerted upon me... I knew it had to be you... Juthaniir...

*The cloaked figure throws back his hood, revealing a cruel face with an even crueler smile. His black eyes dance arund, taking in everything. His dark hair is slicked down and pulled back.*

Juthaniir: I came to do battle with you.

Final Warrior: After attacking me from the back... Have you no honor?

Juthaniir: You are Death... I had to do something to make this fight fair.

Final Wrrior: What makes you think I am going to fight?

*Not replying, Juthaniir pulls out an ornate, small silver box. He opens it and a beautiful voice emerges.*

Box: Raphael...

*Juthaniir closes the box once again.*

Juthaniir: Remember her?

Final Warrior: ...

Juthaniir: Now, to make this fight a little more balanced... Come to me, my Knights.

*More figures appear in the room.*

Juthaniir: I thought that we would have my two best fighters against your two best. And me against you, of course. One condition though. No cloaks. And you show me your face, as I have shown you mine.

SageofShadow

BattleForums Addict
Reaction score
Website
www.freewebs.com
Vox turns, drawing Shiversword in a rush

Vox: I shall be one of them.

Firion's gigantic blade comes out of its sheath effortlessly, Firion goes into his casual, uncaring stance

Firion: as will I.

Juthaniir: A half elf and a human? surely you have better choices Death?

Vox growls something feirce, brushing the long red hair away from his face and strokes his beard

Vox: It is not I who is fighting with this body

Vox transforms into Dark Fire Warrior

Dark Fire Warrior: [glow=red]I am fighting, alongside my brother. If you have anything else to say, puny man then speak it before I sever your head.[/glow]

Firion's white eye twitches. and then he draws in his other hand, the magical katana that his master Chrono gave him.

Firion: I will show you what a half elf half neko can do.

Final Warrior

Reaction score
Website
www.harkkonnen.com
*Two Knights step forward and remove their hoods and push back their cloaks. One man has a cruel scar down his cheek and neck, with pitch-black eyes and a shock of midnight-black hair. The second one has well combed, mousey-brown hair and livid green eyes, with a florid complexion.*

Final Warrior: Dur'n and Dal'n... Brothers.

Juthaniir: Well? Show me your face, Death.

*The Final Warrior throws back his own hood and cloak, revealing his elven face, with long, ruffled gold-and-silver hair and cold steel blue eyes. He draws the Griffin Blade and Death's Passion.*

Juthaniir: Those pitiful weapons will do nothing to me.

Final Warrior: I have known that already.

*The two blades glow with a silver and black glow, and change into the Hyperion SOul and Death's Exilius.*

Juthaniir: Let us begin this!

SageofShadow

BattleForums Addict
Reaction score
Website
www.freewebs.com
Dur'n: heh ill take the One in blue

Dal'n: ill take the elf.

Dark Fire Warrior: [glow=red]fool! you cannot last a minute against me.[/glow]

Firion: you will find, I am quite formidible myself

Dal'n: your all talk. that big sword of yours is too slow.

Firion: not when i use it

Dur'n: come on cripple.

Dark Fire Warrior: [glow=red]Maggitto[/glow]

Dark Fire Warrior sends a giant flaming meteor at Dur'n who quickly dodges it and then attacks DFW from behind.

Dark Fire Warrior deflects with his sword and then gets entangled in a deadly swordfight.

Firion doesnt move from his casual stance as Dar'n charges at him

Firion: [glow=white]blaze[/glow]

Firion sends a beam of white-hot light at Dar'n who deflects it back with his magic sword.

Final Warrior

Reaction score
Website
www.harkkonnen.com
*Dal'n speeds up, matching the light's amazing speed. As the come into contact, Dal'n takes a quick slice at Firion.

Dur'n swings his scimitar upwards, knocking away the Dark Flame Warrior's blade and punches out with his left arm, thudding into the Warrior's chest, and leaps back, taking a defensive stance.

The Final Warrior stays lax, watching as Juthaniir rushes at him. At the very last second, the Final Warrior jumps, swinging Death down. Juthaniir raises his cruel-looking bastard sword up as he passes, blocking the strike. As the Final Warrior lands, Juthaniir swings out with his off-hand rapier, attempting to skewer the Final Warrior, who deftly parries the oncoming blade with Hyperion. The Final Warrior lashes out with a kick, knowcking the wind out of Juthaniir.*

Juthaniir: Karthuna est istel! *Swings bastard sword*

Final Warrior: *Blocks* That sounds nothing like me at all. In fact, I believe I am allergic to them.

SageofShadow

BattleForums Addict
Reaction score
Website
www.freewebs.com
Firion stands in his uncaring stance and as Dal'n slices at him, his blade is caught in midair and flung far away.

Firion's white eye twitches

Firion: fool. my magic protects me from your pathetic attacks.

Firion double slashes at Dal'n with his 5' broadsword and his magic katana.

Dark Fire Warrior sprawls on the ground winded.

Dark Fire Warrior: [glow=red]hurr hurr hurr. nice punch. did your mother teach you it?[/glow]

Dur'n: grr... come on "dark fire warrior" show me if your word holds true.

Dark Fire Warrior: [glow=red]as you wish[/glow]

Dark Fire Warrior lets out a howel at the moon and becomes a werewolf. His fur is aflame and gives him a demonic look.

Dark Fire Warrior lunges at Dur'n with impossible speed letting out a fury of attacks faster than the eye can follow

Final Warrior

Reaction score
Website
www.harkkonnen.com
*Dur'n deftly dodges and paries the blows, coming out unscathed.*

Dur'n: You will find that I am faster than you think.

*Raising his hand, Dur'n pushes at the air, blasting the Dark Flame Warrior back.*

Dur'n: Betcha couldn't see that, huh?

*Dal'n catches both blows from Firion low on his blade, bending down onto one knee to keep the blades from cutting into him.*

Dal'n: you're strong... but I am much more so.

*Dal'n heaves upwards at the two swords on his blade and forces Firion's guard high up.*

Dal'n You think your pitiful magic can protect you from the might of an Apocalypse Warrior?!

*Dal'n spins, lashing out at Firion with a forceful snap kick. Cracks appear in the air, but dissapate quickly. Dal'n drops his blade arm and comes at Firion with a punch. The blow is deflected, but more cracks and shatters appear in the air. Dal'n whirls on a foot, swining out the flat of his sword. Firion sees runes flash against the blade, runes that shift themselves into a coherent spell. The flat of the sword slams into Firion's magical shield, and it is shattered.*

Dal'n: No magic can withstand that of my Dispells!

SageofShadow

BattleForums Addict
Reaction score
Website
www.freewebs.com
Firion is sent sprawling and goes limp on the ground. defeated.

Dark Fire Warrior however, is holding his own against Dur'n. he may be wounded but since he is in werewolf form he can regenerate quickly.

A loud noise fills the air and what looks like lightning comes from no where though it is a clear night. a young boy of 15 stands there with two white scarfs swishing in the wind. it is hard to make out his features because of the darkness but one thing is for sure, he is just a boy.

???: enough fighting. Dal'n and Dur'n go back to Apocalypse. you three, go to your homes.

Dal'n: who are you to command us boy?

???: my name is of no importance here. i was sent here for a purpose, to stop this fight. the very air you breathe is cracked and i must repair it. continue this later or suffer the concequenses of not listening to me

Final Warrior

Reaction score
Website
www.harkkonnen.com
*Juthaniir are totally enveloped in their duel, not paying attention to anything else. Total concentration is required in this deadly dance of death. Juthaniir's blows are deftly parried by the Final Warrior, who elegantly uses his blades as though they were a part of him, flowing like water, cutting, slicing.*

SageofShadow

BattleForums Addict
Reaction score
Website
www.freewebs.com
The boy instantly breaks up Juthiniir and Final Warrior's fight by blocking both of their blows with his dual katanas. he throws them both aside with impossible strength.

???: did you not hear me? I said break it up or suffer the concequences.

The boy releases strong invisible webs binding Juthiniir and Final Warrior up. the webs feel like gravity was increasing.

Gray Claw

Member!
Reaction score
OOC: Um, hello. I wanna join your RP but I didn't read the whole thing, well I tried but it's 57 pages and my eyes almost started to bleed at page 8 so is there any chance i can join without reading the whole thing? And I'm also asking becauase my character is a tech/mage giant snail. He meows like from that show spongebob. He has nearly unlimited space in his shell so if thats unfair. And i also need to know all the rules, leveling shops, etc.

Final Warrior

Reaction score
Website
www.harkkonnen.com
OOC: Hehe... Yeah, g'head and join. Tac's character, Ainar, also used technology.

Leveling system? I think that kinda disappeared...
Shops? Euh... don't worry 'bout that.
Rules? They're the first post. If you have any questions about specific things, PM me.

BoT:

*The Final Warrior closes his eyes and takes a deep breath. He slips out from the webbing.*

Final Warrior: I am not so easily stopped, boy, no matter how impressive your powers are.

*Juthaniir yells, and breaks through the webbing holding him back.*

Juthaniir: *Panting* Nor am I!

*Juthaniir rushes the Final Warrior, striking at him. The Final Warrior takes a swift sidestep, lashes out, knocking away Juthaniir's blade. Juthaniir's knee comes up, but the Final Warrior stays it with his shin. Juthaniir lunges with a right hook, but the Final Warrior slaps away his arm, holding it out, and ounches, blocked up by Juthaniir. The two are stuck up on one leg, blocking each others' arms.*

Juthaniir: You are good and swift, Final Warrior.

Final Warrior: Time does not wear away Death.

Gray Claw

Member!
Reaction score
OOC: K, I'm joining and I might get my sister to join too. So someone tell me when I can come in or introduce me. The character sheet is on the last page of submission.

Final Warrior

Reaction score
Website
www.harkkonnen.com
OOC: G'head and jump in when ever you want.

SageofShadow

BattleForums Addict
Reaction score
Website
www.freewebs.com
the boy breaks up the fight once again using his impossibly large strength for such a young boy.

???: ENOUGH! YOU ARE TREASPASSING ON MY LAND SO LEAVE!

Jutaniir: pppffft i do not listen to children

???: those are words you will regret

The boy chants something sounding like "a hell away from hell for eternity all souls will dwell" and then his skin crawls with pale white lights that swirl within him, his eyes turn into flaming red and the curious ring on his right middle finger changes from black to white.

the boy lunges at Jutheniir attacking faster than the naked eye can follow, looking as if he is not even there and he strikes Jutheniir in pure rage howling in victory or pain no one can comprehend which it is.

Gray Claw

Member!
Reaction score
[glow=palegreen] OOC: K, I'm going in. Btw, what happened to the tech warrior and all? Yah, and I'm going in first person. And how would I show that my character is thinking something to himself?

Bot: Madness! I cannot pass a mile without a battle happening! (Thinking to himself) [/I]I could have some fun with these warriors..... :mean.
*I pulled a few white gloves out of my shell and used my telekenesis to make them fly down the hill and float a few inches away from the face of the warriors, not the boy tho, I had seen what he can do.

OOC: Ech, screw the first person.

BoT:

???: Meow.

Christopher: Oh, yes yes, Leon. Don't worry, we wont get cought.

D'urn: Is that the best wolfy can do?

Final Warrior: That wasn't him, as you see.

*All of a sudden, the gloves slap each person.*

Christopher: *Chuckle.* Wh-what the?

*Christopher glows light blue and floats infront of FW, Leon hissing on top of his shell.*

D'urn: What the hell is that?

Christopher: Wah! Don't hurt me! Oh! It is you the Final Warrior, the Death Incarnate! It is an honour! And who are they? Foes, allies?
[/glow]

Final Warrior

Reaction score
Website
www.harkkonnen.com
OOC: Bravo... some what confusing, but pretty good nonetheless.

BoT:

*The Final Warrior looks at Chirstopher, searching his memory.*

Final Warrior: Ah yes, Christopher... the mage, am I correct? Well then... I recommend we save the introductions for later, and evacuate the premises immediately.

Dur'n: Running away?

Dal'n: Never thought-

*The Final Warrior raises his hand, uttering archaic words. Dal'n and Dur'n grip their throats as though choking.*

Final Warrior: Do not tempt me, Apocalypse Knights. Death awaits thee.

*A loud, double snapping sound, like the crack of bones, emits forth from Dal'n and Dur'n. There heads loll over, their tongues hang out.*

Final Warrior: *Looks at the occupied Juthaniir.* We must go, now.

Gray Claw

Member!
Reaction score
Christopher: Go where I might ask?
*Christopher gathers his gloves and summons his "wheels" from his shell.
Christopher: If we must go we go.
OOC: BtW a picture of christopher is up on rate-a-pic.

SageofShadow

BattleForums Addict
Reaction score
Website
www.freewebs.com
???: yes leave my land. i will join you later after i finish this scum.

Vox: strange kid.

Echo: pfft...lets just go

??? appears infront of them shortly after

???: greetings. If you are looking for Khal, youve wasted your time. He is dead. but I am his son Isaac

OOC: Profile for the Brooding Isaac

Name: Isaac Dragonis
Race: Half Demon Half Human
Hair Color: Brown, sometimes died Red
Eye Color: Blue
Height: 5'6''
Weight: 117 lbs
Weapon(s): Rune Lance, Deathscream Reforged, Dual Katanas.
Armor: Blue Light Field Plate armor, White scarfs
Aura Type: Aqua (Ice/Water)
Magic: Ice Ball, Ice Wall, Typhoon, Waterfall, Rapids
Techniques: Soul Absorb (Must be using Deathscream)
Transformations: Normal Form, Evil Form, Demon Form.