-Echo
-Isaac

Try reading the whole story, maybe you'll understand better

Final Warrior

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
Website
www.harkkonnen.com
OOC; C'mon Tac, come back! We need alls j00 peoples!

BoT:

Final Warrior: So tell me... how can you help us? It is apprent that you are quite powerful.. not as powerful as I am, true, but powerful enough to hold your own against the Knights of Apocalypse.

SageofShadow

BattleForums Addict
Reaction score
Website
www.freewebs.com
Isaac's expression suddenly flashed sadness but went back to normal

Isaac: I can steal souls, like my father could. But unlike him, i can use aura. I know several spells. Allow me to demonstrate.

Isaac creates a golem of Ice with a beating heart and all the internal organs.

Isaac: Ice Elemental, now watch this

Isaac opens his palms and then the Ice Elemental's organs all freeze over. Isaac clenches his fists and the organs shatter to pieces. The Elemental melts.

Isaac: Heart of Ice.

Then Isaac pointed to a small field of grass on the horizon, he then chanted something and the whole field froze over, ice stalactites rose from the ground looking viscious.

Isaac: Ice Planes.

Isaac: some of the few spells i learned from my former teacher. He taught me magic and strength. The reason why I can beat Apocalypse knights is because I have trained for months, with my friend Fiori, under the guidance of Charlie Buster

SageofShadow

BattleForums Addict
Reaction score
Website
www.freewebs.com
(Come on Tac, it hasnt been the same without you and BAM. The rp has slowly been dying, and I can only keep it going so long.)

Final Warrior

Reaction score
Website
www.harkkonnen.com
OOC: Sorry I don't post much, school is hell, even during spring break... *sobs*

K, Tac, I'mma PM a summary ASAP...

Gray, I think the characters are showing their powers and capabilities...

Sage, thanks for helping me keep this thing going.
BoT:

*The Final Warrior watched silently, quietly questioning as to why the boy had such an innate talent with ice.*

Final Warrior: It seems that we are at opposite ends.

*The Final Warrior holds out his right hand, melting the planes of ice, replacing the stalagmites with pillars of stone and fire.*

Final Warrior: Fields of Hell...

Gray Claw

Member!
Reaction score
OOC: A chance to sshow off my powers you say? PLease, too kind.

BoT:
Christopher: Such a magnificent display of these elements! Ice and fire! I think you will be amazed by my skills even thou they aren't nearly as powerful as yours.
*Christopher summons a golem made entirely of lighting (kinda like 5,000 volt ghost from scooby-doo except it's blue). This is not the only thing I can do with the element's powers, i can send projectiles, charge machinery, my powers have no end. I can call a storm of a century *Christopher calls in a storm that seems to put out the fire but really just evaporate on in the heat of hell's fires, or I can power lighting into a laser.

OOC: How did I do? If thaats too much or not what you meant just tell me. And please if you can can you PM me a summary of what happened also? If no, it's OK.

SageofShadow

BattleForums Addict
Reaction score
Website
www.freewebs.com
Vox grumbles at the showing off.

Vox: I'm getting too old for this.

Vox creates a field, mixing in Field of Hell and Ice Plains. The area around them seems to be made of cold blue fire, which still burned.

Vox then Creates a minor powered Magitto and lets it crash onto the field, shattering it.

Vox: can we please get back to Ilya?

Gray Claw

Member!
Reaction score
Christopher: Then we shall go.
*Christopher chanted something and out of thin air his "wheels" appeared. They seemed to be moving on electricity.
Christopher: Fully electrical.
*Vox grunted and Final Warrior stared hard at the wheels.*
Final Warrior: Tell me, Christopher. Did you make these wheels? Your skills seem to almost match Tech Warrior's.

Kuzmich

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
OOC: Hey Final Warrior might PMing that summary for me too? I am gonna be here most of tomorrow.

Final Warrior

Reaction score
Website
www.harkkonnen.com
OOC: Ahh crap, sorry for not posting so much, t3h homework creeps up upon oneself...

Kuz, you can ask Tac to forward you the summary... I don't think I saved it.

Grey, you did good.

BoT:

*The Final Warrior turns away looking into the distance.*

Final Warrior: Let us go. Vox, lead the way.

Tacitus

The Oldest
Reaction score
Website
www.animeleague.net
((I have the PMs, yes, but I refuse to give it to Kuz because I'm a prick.))

((And yes, HW sucks balls. I'm actually trying again for ther 4th quarter, so huzzah for less RPing than ever before.))

"If you think his skills even near my own, then I know you for a fool." The voice came before the man, nothing but a cloud of dust and swirling metal fragments. Slowly the elements formed into the shape of a rather tall elven looking man, sharp in both features and mind. The man seemed to scoff, "Heh, can't even blend magic and technology properly. The true pinnacle of technology is the versatility to be able to bind it with any other force. With nothing but my hands and the wilderness I can create devices of great strength for survival and destruction. Devices even acceptable by the druids of old. Technology exists everywhere, in every form. Even something as simple as a lever is the basis for technological wonder." He smirked, "What? No overjoyed welcome for the Maia Technomage?"

Gray Claw

Member!
Reaction score
((You're welcome for the entrance BaM))
"By God! It's the tech warrior. I have waited a long time to meet you, sir. I have heard of what you can create out of a piece of scrap metal. I have some books that you might like looking through, just let me get them." And with that Christopher vanished, only his shell left behind.