Kingdom Hearts 2!

Pale_Horse

Member!
Reaction score
Auron said:
Kingdom Hearts 2 Top selling game of March 2006 (Beating Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion)

Isn't that just amazing! Selling 614,000 games from the 28th to the 31st of March.

Source: http://www.gamespot.com/news/6147802.html
Not really ... wait till the next Final Fantasy comes out. Then you will see amazing.

Arkillo

The best of both worlds
Reaction score
Website
myspace.com
Yeah, amazing how bad it will do.

Auron

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
But the fact is it beat Oblivion which had a fair amount of hype around it but then again KH 2 had a shit load of hype about it too.

Reaction score
KH2 is a nasty game if u liked the first one and its not even a long game i beat it in 9 hours... the best way to beat the game is to use drives and summons...once u get final drive its all over.. in the cerbarus cup which i wanted to fight cerbarus over i used my final form drive and killed him in 15 seconds... yea thats pretty much owneeeddd...its an easy game with a good story but the only thing i regret is not playing the gameboy version "chain of memories" because now in KH2 they have characters from that game...like the organization IIIX

Pale_Horse

Member!
Reaction score
My wife to be (who beat the game perfect in 40+ hours with no deaths or helping from Mickey) and I were talking when she was playing this game, and since they put live action characters into the game and not the standard cartoon character, their are some huge possiblities for KH3. You could have Sora in the Incredibles, image him with some kind of super power (LOL) or even Toy Story, Shriek, freakin Jumanji, Last Starfighter, ect. This game has still so much potental that they have not really touched on. The adding of a second Keyblade to fight with is indeed a nice addition, but, the only real use for it was to get the growth abilities, and some of the Cup battles. I would have loved to be able to use it with no limitations in a final fight.

The one and only thing that bugged me was some worlds didn't have Sora and party dressed up to blend in. The first game had every world and in it Sora was dressed to fit in like Holloween town, they look like gothic idiots, but in Mulans they werent dressed in the style of clothing, nor where they in Beast's world. What is the point of dressing to blend in some worlds, nd not in others. I understand the underwater, and the lion forms were needed, but come on be consistent.

I would love/hate to see a Siefer & Seporoth tag team fight against Sora and maybe Riku. That would be a bitch to pass. Maybe after have a rescue from the battle by Cloud and Leon. That would kickass.

As to selling so many copies in so many days, like stated by me before, wait till the new Final Fantasy comes out. The online one doesnt count since not everyone who had/has a PS2 has the ability to play it online. Playing KH2, I have been jonesing like a crackhead for a new Final Fantasy game.

On a sidenote, I popped in KH1 and damn it's funny how deep his voice got.

Carbon

Battle God
Reaction score
J'kar said:
Holy crap! Yeah, I've heard that the FF games are good...never played any of them, though.
they're pretty much the best games ever. they're long, fun, and have many characters. alot of games could be looked at as being based off an ff idea.

Auron

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
005 said:
they're pretty much the best games ever. they're long, fun, and have many characters. alot of games could be looked at as being based off an ff idea.
And then we could say there wouldn't be FFs if there wasn't the Dragon Warrior series.

Arkillo

The best of both worlds
Reaction score
Website
myspace.com
HELL vs HEAVEN GOd said:
KH2 is a nasty game if u liked the first one and its not even a long game i beat it in 9 hours... the best way to beat the game is to use drives and summons...once u get final drive its all over.. in the cerbarus cup which i wanted to fight cerbarus over i used my final form drive and killed him in 15 seconds... yea thats pretty much owneeeddd...its an easy game with a good story but the only thing i regret is not playing the gameboy version "chain of memories" because now in KH2 they have characters from that game...like the organization IIIX
Ahaha, there is so much wrong with that, I shouldn't even be acknowledging it.

Pale_Horse

Member!
Reaction score
HELL vs HEAVEN GOd said:
Yea you can beat the main game fast, (if I wanted to I was at the ending at lvl 51, but I went and completed all of the game instead) it's all the side quests that take so long. IMO what is the point of buying the game if you are not going to take advantage of beating everything possible. Hell I even made my own Gummy Ship to own the Juggernaut Stage. Does about 900 damage, and the two side planes do about 150 each.
Alone getting all the material needed to synthesis all the stuff and get a perfect in that area takes a hour or more. Not to mention lvling up the forms to lvl 7 takes some time. You need to kill 500 Nobodies alone to get lvl 7 Final form.

I would love to see you try and beat Ceribus in the Paradox Hades cup in 15 seconds. You probably wouldn't get a hit off in 15 seconds, let alone get to him (lvl20) in 15 seconds.

Arkillo

The best of both worlds
Reaction score
Website
myspace.com
It's ok, he was lying about the whole thing. You can't beat the game in 9 hours, and you can't even use forms on Cerebus in any of the cups.

Pale_Horse

Member!
Reaction score
Pizza said:
It's ok, he was lying about the whole thing. You can't beat the game in 9 hours, and you can't even use forms on Cerebus in any of the cups.
Ummm .... yes you can, I was at the ending roughly about the same time. Also I have done Final form in the Paradox Hades against Ceribus.

Carbon

Battle God
Reaction score
Pale_Horse said:
Ummm .... yes you can, I was at the ending roughly about the same time. Also I have done Final form in the Paradox Hades against Ceribus.
He is talking about the Cerberus Cup in which your drive gage refills faster. i would believe him.

btw i couldn't remember how to spell gaje. or gage. w/e

TroiK-

Premium Member
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Ok here are all of my thought on what will happen in KH3(omg orgasm), Dual weilding keyblades will be natural drives will be changed into weilding 4 keyblades game will be harder like from first to second, second to third it will change into Final fantasy worlds since they used Disney worlds 2 times in a row, Riku will be playable played switch between sora and him Maleficent will be the Baddie again........ what a loser. Its going to have to live up to KH2 and have you seen the dam secret trailer WTF IS GOING ON KEYBLADES EVERYWHERE. There obvously going to be another weapon besides the keyblade.......... Or a big ass keyblade war like it said, its gonna be incredible......

HELL vs HEAVEN GOd said:
lie..............

Arkillo

The best of both worlds
Reaction score
Website
myspace.com
Pale_Horse said:
So what you're saying is you beat the game in nine hours?

Jimbo

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Kh3 will be a prequel. Dont take my word on it, but that's my guess. The area the knights where standing in is the crossroads. Im sure it didin't look like that after kh2 ended.. So it's the past. It will explain the keyblade wars ( the good and bad keyblade weilder) kh1 made many referances to them. The three knights in my opinion are "The Chasers" and um.. it's been awhile since i've seen the secret ending, i havint had time to read the other words that come up. Theres my two cents.

Arkillo

The best of both worlds
Reaction score
Website
myspace.com
I give Jim Morrison credit.

TroiK-

Premium Member
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Jim Morrison said:
Kh3 will be a prequel. Dont take my word on it, but that's my guess. The area the knights where standing in is the crossroads. Im sure it didin't look like that after kh2 ended.. So it's the past. It will explain the keyblade wars ( the good and bad keyblade weilder) kh1 made many referances to them. The three knights in my opinion are "The Chasers" and um.. it's been awhile since i've seen the secret ending, i havint had time to read the other words that come up. Theres my two cents.
YOU ARE SO PRO....

Pale_Horse

Member!
Reaction score
Pizza said:
So what you're saying is you beat the game in nine hours?
What I am saying is roughly nine hours into it (give or take) I was at twilight town where you would have crossed over to the alternate one, then would have fought the heartless, nobodies, and the rest of the Organisation. I however did not go threw there, since I wanted to lvl up more, and finish the game with the secret ending. Like I said before, I wasn't sure if I passed into that area, I would be able to return and finish the side quests. I ended up finishing with a perfect after I think 70+ hours at lvl 91.

And by perfect I mean everything was done! Even crap not in Jiminiy's book, like finishing all the Gummi Ship fights, getting their ships, ect. I was going to lvl everyone up to lvl 99 (for some reason I thought that was needed for the perfect ending) till someone posted in here it was what was in Jiminiy's book that was needed to get the perfect ending.

In any case, since I was at the ending (to a degree) around that amount of time, I can say yes it is possible to beat the game within 9 hours, if you rushed through (didn't stop for the nonpreset battles) and didn't complete the extra crap.