Kingdom Hearts 2!

Pale_Horse

Member!
Reaction score
SouLeSS said:
You shouldn't need to be above 85 to do anything. Around 80 should be fine to beat Sephiroth, and he's harder than the final boss...
I want to be lvl 99 just for the hell of it lol. I want that perfect ending ... if their is one. If I beat the game and dont see the perfect ending, I wont replay it again to get the ending. I get too bored knowing what to expect.

Arkillo

The best of both worlds
Reaction score
Website
myspace.com
If you're on easy, you cant get it. If you're on normal, you gotta fill up Jimneys book completely, which will take (roughly) longer than starting the game over on hard and beating it. Which is all you need to do on hard.

Auron

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Pale_Horse said:
I want to be lvl 99 just for the hell of it lol. I want that perfect ending ... if their is one. If I beat the game and dont see the perfect ending, I wont replay it again to get the ending. I get too bored knowing what to expect.
Alls the perfect ending has is a little extra scene that shows that there will be another Kingdom Hearts game.

Arkillo

The best of both worlds
Reaction score
Website
myspace.com
You could easily find it on google too, just to let oyu know

Jimbo

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
right, so i just beat it..... awsome stuff

Pale_Horse

Member!
Reaction score
Auron said:
Alls the perfect ending has is a little extra scene that shows that there will be another Kingdom Hearts game.
Yea I know, but I'm anal like that when it comes to RPG's, I have to beat everything totally to get a perfect. I am right now lvling my suits up, I have all the treasures already, and the storyline. All I need now is the mini games, Sepharoth, and the last torney cup, that ones hard. The final form is badass.

Basically a combo of Valor and Wisdom Forms, but, lvling it up is a bitch, think it only gets exp from the nobodies.

God you should've seen me with FF X2, that stupid card game to get the suit killed me. Took forever.

Auron

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Pale_Horse said:
Yea I know, but I'm anal like that when it comes to RPG's, I have to beat everything totally to get a perfect. I am right now lvling my suits up, I have all the treasures already, and the storyline. All I need now is the mini games, Sepharoth, and the last torney cup, that ones hard. The final form is badass.

Basically a combo of Valor and Wisdom Forms, but, lvling it up is a bitch, think it only gets exp from the nobodies.

God you should've seen me with FF X2, that stupid card game to get the suit killed me. Took forever.
The Lady Luck dress sphere wasn't that hard to get in winning the card tournament. The thing that I found annoying was missing like 0.01% and not knowing until it became a rounded number up.

The ending is on youtube btw.

Pale_Horse

Member!
Reaction score
Auron said:
The Lady Luck dress sphere wasn't that hard to get in winning the card tournament. The thing that I found annoying was missing like 0.01% and not knowing until it became a rounded number up.

The ending is on youtube btw.
I sucked at the card game, took me forever to get the Lady Luck Dressspere.

I have officially gotten the perfect ending at lvl 91. I think it is worth doing.
Can't wait now ....

BTW. They had this thing on Spike TV last night, where this gaming show was at the release party for KH2. Give some insight to the game.

If you can get all the ingredients, try to transmute the Utimate Keyblade to go with the one from Seporoth (which he is easier then the last one) those 2 blades on the final form kick ass.

EDIT: Anyone got a good game for me to play?

Arkillo

The best of both worlds
Reaction score
Website
myspace.com
Pale_Horse said:
Just do a bunch of runs of The World That Never Was.

Arkillo

The best of both worlds
Reaction score
Website
myspace.com
If you don't get one from the cutscenes (meaning you dont have to open a chest or anything) then you arn't supposed to get it.

Auron

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Pale_Horse said:
I sucked at the card game, took me forever to get the Lady Luck Dressspere.

I have officially gotten the perfect ending at lvl 91. I think it is worth doing.
Can't wait now ....

BTW. They had this thing on Spike TV last night, where this gaming show was at the release party for KH2. Give some insight to the game.

If you can get all the ingredients, try to transmute the Utimate Keyblade to go with the one from Seporoth (which he is easier then the last one) those 2 blades on the final form kick ass.

EDIT: Anyone got a good game for me to play?
Suikoden V is supposed to very good. That is also the next game I buy.

Pale_Horse

Member!
Reaction score
SouLeSS said:
Just do a bunch of runs of The World That Never Was.
Yep I figured that out. I didn't go into the End World, at that time, I was lvling in all the other worlds. Wasn't sure if I could go back still. After I got Jiminy complete, (for what I could besides the Land that never was of course) I tryed it, and kicked myself for spending all that time chasing down heartless, and nobodies in the other worlds.

Tip for everyone trying to lvl the Forms. Since it takes forever to gain points into the gauge, leave the world you are in and enter the Tourney Cups. Their is one (forgot which one sorry) in particular that starts you with full form gauge lvl. press start and exit the fight and go back to where you were completely lvled up with the gauge.

I have to ask a question of oppinion to anyone that beat the game, but I don't want spoil it for anyone else. So don't hit the spoiler if you didnt beat the game.
In your oppinion, was Riku fighting Sora or was that Roxos in the perfect ending of KH1

Question to anyone that beat the game and read the credits ... Which character had Patrick Stewart (Capt. Picard S.T.N.G.) voice? Noticed it out of the credits from the corner of my eye, and I really don't want to replay the game to see which character it was.

I hope they have Sora, Riku, and Kiri, welding the Keyblades in the next game. I think that group would kickass as a ending or something. Maybe even have two groups of fighters. The second could be Mickey, Donald, Goofy. A possible 3 prong group of 2, one keyblade holder and a sidekick. Damn I can't wait now grrrrr.

Thanks for the suggestion, I'll check it out.

Arkillo

The best of both worlds
Reaction score
Website
myspace.com
Doing that takes a lot of time also though (for the form drive). All I did was stay in the area I was in, and abuse the "curega using all my mana" and fight shit with Obliv equipped. It's insane how fast the drive bar levels from it.

Roxas, not Sora, BTW.

And I believe that it was Patrick Steward, not Stewart, who is some random guy associated with the game.

Pale_Horse

Member!
Reaction score
I popped in Kingdom Hearts (original) just to see if the storyline was ascue in any manner, and I noticed how much Haley's voice changed. LoL! Gotta love puberty.

Question for anyone who seen the perfect ending ...
Ummm ... did I miss something? Because if the Riku was consumed by darkness, doesn't that mean he has a nobody out there somewhere? Also, what do you think is going on with the perfect ending? I was a bit confused.

Since I beat the game, my fiencee is now playing it. She is as much as a gamer as I am, she just sleeps more often then I. Is it just me noticing her play, or, do women normally take longer to play games? Not trying to be sexist, if that's the way it comes off, but, she has been playing roughly for about 5 hours total, and is still on the 5th day of Roxos.

Auron

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Pale_Horse said:
I popped in Kingdom Hearts (original) just to see if the storyline was ascue in any manner, and I noticed how much Haley's voice changed. LoL! Gotta love puberty.

Question for anyone who seen the perfect ending ...
Ummm ... did I miss something? Because if the Riku was consumed by darkness, doesn't that mean he has a nobody out there somewhere? Also, what do you think is going on with the perfect ending? I was a bit confused.

Since I beat the game, my fiencee is now playing it. She is as much as a gamer as I am, she just sleeps more often then I. Is it just me noticing her play, or, do women normally take longer to play games? Not trying to be sexist, if that's the way it comes off, but, she has been playing roughly for about 5 hours total, and is still on the 5th day of Roxos.
Well I just finished Agrabah and I am at 31 hours or so. Your fiancee is prob just taking her time and trying not to miss a thing.

My thought on secret ending is a
Keyblade war
But then again I watched it in japanese a while back.

Carbon

Battle God
Reaction score
Auron said:
Well I just finished Agrabah and I am at 31 hours or so. Your fiancee is prob just taking her time and trying not to miss a thing.

My thought on secret ending is a
Keyblade war
But then again I watched it in japanese a while back.
you're on Agrabah after 31 hours? I just beat Space Paranoids and i'm only on 18 hours :-/

Pale_Horse

Member!
Reaction score
Miss anything ... what is there to miss? Roxos's part is basic tutorial really, with a bit of the backstory.

Everyone plays at their own pace (guess I answered my own question huh) also depends on what difficulty you are on. Me I beat it on hard, while she is playing wussy mode. She isn't interested in the ending since she saw it already.

It's not really a matter of where you at with the time, but how you spent that time really. I spent lots of hours just lvling up in certain areas, just to make things a bit easier for me later on.

Who played and beat the KH on GBA? What was the storyline to that? I'm trying to make some sence out of the perfect ending.

Arkillo

The best of both worlds
Reaction score
Website
myspace.com
The "special ending" is more or less something happening in the future, or maybe the past. Depends on how you look at it.

It doesn't actually have anything to do directly with any of the chars in KH1 CoM or 2.

Carbon

Battle God
Reaction score
ok. well i just beat that water guy. how far is that into the story? it seems quite far but i havnt done nb4c or the lion king one yet.

also. ive only got to use roxas like once at the begining. do you get to use him again?