Jed questions answered (closed thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mongoose

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
diabloworld.com is shut down

site is down. Looks like maybe for good. Take a look anywhere else i can get the files?

URL=http://www.diabloworld.com]diabloworld[/URL]

would you email them to me?

email is j19m@epix.net

thanks

alot

Mongoose

Aris

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Re: diabloworld.com is shut down

Originally posted by Mongoose
site is down. Looks like maybe for good. Take a look anywhere else i can get the files?

URL=http://www.diabloworld.com]diabloworld[/URL]

would you email them to me?

email is j19m@epix.net

thanks

alot

Mongoose
download it from another site AT YOUR OWN RISK! flame checked the one from diabloworld for virus's. he's not going to go to every single copycat site on the net and check all of them as well.

and i would hardly call a site being down for 1 day "down for good".

and no i wont email them to you. if i email them to you i have to email them to 20 other ppl as well. you can just wait for the site to come back up. IF like after a week or so that we find the site is down for good then we could always just post the files on mewgood.

Aris

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
this is what it says when i try to goto their website.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Mysql won the battle :(

diabloworld.com has been unavailable since 1:00 am PST Oct 9th and we are currently working on backtracking through all server files (additional to diabloworld.com) that will roll the server back to mid-september.

We apologize for this convenience, well actually, it sucks! We're attempting to get the server online Wednesday.

For support and files visit our irc server
irc.nexusirc.org
#diabloworld

- Morg/Dymo/Stoned/Thrawn
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
dont know who mysql is but im guessing it was a dispute over rights to files/url address's or somthing.

notice the line that says "were attempting to get the server online wednesday"

also notice they listed an irc chatroom to go to for help untill they get the website back up.

S

seleneluna

Diabloworld site has gone!!!

I need JED.
Please send me basic 2 programms of JED and bowazon script.

Aris

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
no. just wait for the website to come back. or you can goto the irc channel that they have supplied if you know how to use irc.

Mongoose

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
thanks Aris

thanks for your help. Sounds fair to me. I hope that they can get eveything back in order.

S

seleneluna

IRC

I don't know how to enter to Diabloworld's IRC server.
Are there any ways to get JED files???

Aris

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Re: IRC

Originally posted by seleneluna
I don't know how to enter to Diabloworld's IRC server.
Are there any ways to get JED files???
not till their website comes back up.

just sit and wait. go about your regular day. you will live without a pindlebot for another couple days.

Bird_man

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
umm aris do u have to install the pickit or what i want to all the sites and just cant figuire it out or maybe i just havent found anythingi just had it runnin last night and then the other question is that my sorc is second on my login thing so it always goes to my druid unless i click the sorc i was just worryed that if i got dissconected that it would just go to my druid thanks for ur help

:confused:

nagol

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Okay got a real problem here :) lol... Anyways so I got two occy rings... Their teleporting is killing me here becuase my char spends half the time teleporting back infront of pindle skin.. anyway to fix without removin rings?

RiX

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
Website
thelazyshopper.wwdb.biz
Originally posted by nagol
Okay got a real problem here :) lol... Anyways so I got two occy rings... Their teleporting is killing me here becuase my char spends half the time teleporting back infront of pindle skin.. anyway to fix without removin rings?
well your dumb get a new script where you dont get hit...*ahem an cigamet/thrawn ice orb script *cough *Cough

nagol

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
This Link is for the SH-Demon sorc script. you will need to read through it and set it up for your specific character before you use it. just open it in notepad or wordpad. I HIGHLY RECOMEND THIS SCRIPT FOR SORCS!!! the default pindle script for sorcs will work. but i didnt really like it. it has a few problems.
http://www.diabloworld.com/modules/...ile.php?lid=480
Hey I only used what was HIGHLY recomended :p

nagol

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
It sure makes sure he is dead.... after the first four hits he is dead but it keeps shooting shit at him lol.... anyone that has it detect when pindle dies?

hmm it says he is suppose to come with auto detect dead... maybe I have to set it in the ini file? I didnt see it. Here is the link to the one I downloaded.

http://www.diabloworld.com/modules/mydownloads/visit.php?lid=470

or just got to the pindle script page and scroll down just below the middle and download fully customizible frost orb sorc...

Bird_man

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
; Syntax:
; [unique string]
; Code="abc " - [Optional] This is the 4 letter itemcode. There is normally a space as the 4th char
; Description=<string> - [Optional] This will print when the item drops. if not defined nothing will print
; Identified=0/1 - [Optional] 1 = identified, 0 = unidentified
; Type=<string> - [Optional] shield/weapon/armor/helm/bow/other
; Level=<string> - [Optional] rare/unique/set/magic/normal/craft/superior/lowquality are accepted
; Pickup=0/1 - [Optional] 0 = dont pickup, 1 = pickup {default if not specified}
; HasSockets=0/1 - [Optional] 1 = has sockets, 0 = doesnt have sockets
; isEthereal=0/1 - [Optional] 1 = is Ethereal, 0 = isnt Ethereal

so do i need to do anything with this it is on the pickit ini file i havent found anything yet and i wonder if it is because maybe i didnt set this up right? thanks for ur help

Status
Not open for further replies.