Jed questions answered (closed thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.

RiX

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
Website
thelazyshopper.wwdb.biz
you are very helpful aris...*claps his hands and does the MACKARANA!....lol can't speel horrible me...dont care....JED..= realm friendly im guessing eh?

Igniteteg

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
sweet thanks for taking your time typing up this post it has help now its time to start reading and getting more info on it hehe:D

repso

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
this bot is the EASIEST BOT TO EVER SET UP it awesome to works great havent found anything yet but its awesome

shaggster

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
uhhh ok i installed it all and everything, but as soon as i click start, my diablo2 completely shuts down. whats the deal?

Aris

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Originally posted by shaggster
uhhh ok i installed it all and everything, but as soon as i click start, my diablo2 completely shuts down. whats the deal?
dont start D2 before you run it. JED will open it up for you. if you have an active D2 open when you hit start it wil close it and restart it.

EDIT: also D2 must run in window'd mode for it to work. make sure under "advanced settings" under "Args" that their is a "-w" for window'd mode

shaggster

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
k nm got that soerted out pretty stupid mistake. its all running, but as i watch it, the char runs over the qual khek or wahtever for some reaso nand it says "qual kek is not defined error" and then stops running

Aris

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
k nm got that soerted out pretty stupid mistake. its all running, but as i watch it, the char runs over the qual khek or wahtever for some reaso nand it says "qual kek is not defined error" and then stops running
thats going to be something that you didnt set up in the pindle script. which script are you using? is this for a sorc? if so get the sh-demon script that i linked to above. its alot better than the default script.

whats happening is that theirs an undefined option in the pindle script and when it goes to resurect your merc it hits this undefined option and doesnt know what to do so it just closes out of the game. same thing will happen if like the red portal doesnt exist cause you didnt do anya quest yet. or if when you go through the red portal and the script is setup to use a specific skill and you dont have it. same thing will happen in those cases.

just open the pindle script with notepad or wordpad. and go through all the lines. it should eb pretty self explanitory.

shaggster

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
sorry i know im an idiot and i hate asking so many questions, i checked all the config files and nothing in ther esays anything about merc options, nothing in the main jed program asks about mercs, where would i find this option? a readme file? should i open the .dll files with something?

shaggster

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
i bet your sick of me already but im gonna add something. sometimes it works and sometimes it doesnt, i had it going for a while. shut it down and reloaded it. now it does the same thing and stops at qual kehk and causes an error, but it WAS running for a little bit correctly.
what am i doing wrong

Aris

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
i bet your sick of me already but im gonna add something. sometimes it works and sometimes it doesnt, i had it going for a while. shut it down and reloaded it. now it does the same thing and stops at qual kehk and causes an error, but it WAS running for a little bit correctly.
what am i doing wrong
you never explained how you got it working before. so idunno what you had changed so it did work.

EDIT: whats the exact name of the pindle script file that your using.. i'll run through it and see if i cant find what your missing.

shaggster

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
fair enough, alright i followed the steps that were on the site that you posted, then i made my little wwbaba file and made sure to put case sensitive exactly what the characters name is, i just htought of this do i need to put acount after that too?
cus i did the /whoami and it listed accoutn as well i just put the char name... anyways, started up JED, put in account and pass, put on d2 loader (i tried default but that didnt work, it was when i changed it to d2 loader that it DID work) the launched. and when the game starts, my cahr wallks to the left and talks to malah. when it was working, it just walked to larzuk at first

shaggster

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
pindlescript file? i d/l the one you told me to get. i only d/l the 2 files you said to, and there was a wwbarb option in the padawin thing. so i used that. is that ok?

Sticks

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
i got jed working. it works great. only thing is it says pickit disabled??? how do i enable?

shaggster

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
oh yea, and when it screwes up it says pickit disabled. that cant be good. thats what grabs the items when pindy drops them right?

Status
Not open for further replies.