Aris

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Originally posted by Bird_man
; Syntax:
; [unique string]
; Code="abc " - [Optional] This is the 4 letter itemcode. There is normally a space as the 4th char
; Description=<string> - [Optional] This will print when the item drops. if not defined nothing will print
; Identified=0/1 - [Optional] 1 = identified, 0 = unidentified
; Type=<string> - [Optional] shield/weapon/armor/helm/bow/other
; Level=<string> - [Optional] rare/unique/set/magic/normal/craft/superior/lowquality are accepted
; Pickup=0/1 - [Optional] 0 = dont pickup, 1 = pickup {default if not specified}
; HasSockets=0/1 - [Optional] 1 = has sockets, 0 = doesnt have sockets
; isEthereal=0/1 - [Optional] 1 = is Ethereal, 0 = isnt Ethereal

so do i need to do anything with this it is on the pickit ini file i havent found anything yet and i wonder if it is because maybe i didnt set this up right? thanks for ur help
i already discussed pickit in the first post of this thread. you set them to eithr "pickup=1" or not to pickup. i also posted links to get a master list of pickit to replace any that are not in the default pickit list that comes with JED.

Bird_man

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
sorry if i annoy you but i just needed to know. i looked at all that stuff u said but u just said here is the page and i didnt know what the deal was, so u just dload it and put it in the pickit ini files ?or what. sorry for buggin u thanks for the help
:confused:

Aris

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
you download the master list. you copy/paist the items on the list you want in your pickit.ini you set which items you want to be picked up by putting in "pickup=1" for each item.

if you want them logged then you have to put in "log=1" for each one.

if you want it to just pick it up if the item is ethereal. you put "ifethereal=1"

its pretty straight forward ppl.

jasen

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Noticed something strange with mine. Well I guess it's strange.
I'm using the bloodsorc script. Seems to work pretty well, but I notice that it drains my mana in like 10 seconds and then just stands there letting monsters hit me.
I can't figure out why the mana would drain like that so fast. I even set the attackpause to 1000 thinking it was trying to cast the Nova to many times, and using the mana up that way.
It's not much of a problem except for the fact that it kills her once in a while.

can you think of anything to tweak maybe? Or will I just have to deal with it?

Krovvy

Retired Staff
Reaction score
then u must just have Low mana or Regen mana do u have points into warmth?

jasen

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Yes, and my regen is not great, this I admit. But when I say it drains fast, I mean very fast. It's just strange is all. Maybe if I knew exactly what it was doing I'd understand it better.
I'm just going to pick apart the script and follow it step by step.

Status
Not open for further replies.