Discussion in '2002-2004 Archives' started by simonli526, Dec 23, 2002.
check this out:
OK READ IT ALL.
This is from my Diablo 2 Exp Directory...
It says clearly you can gamble uniques
now just read it all. this is the offical patch information
- Patch 1.09 (Lord of Destruction and Standard)
* Note: certain item changes will not apply retroactively to already
Skill Balance Changes
- Decrepify no longer reduces the damage Resistance of immune monsters.
- Reduced damage of additional levels of Firewall starting from level 9.
- Changed Telekinesis to only work on scrolls, potions, keys, gold, arrows
Modifications-Lord of Destruction
- The mouse-over functionality of hireling portraits has been changed.
You now must keep your mouse cursor over your hireling for three seconds
before the portrait highlights and the text "Drop potion on hireling
portrait, right-click to open inventory" appears.
- Gold sharing among party members has been removed.
- Players can no longer give or take items from a hireling if they are not
within range (this fixes a bug where the game would crash if a player
gave or removed an item from a hireling when the Hireling was out of
- Changed enhanced defense per level and enhanced damage per level to
display the exact amount of enhancement.
- Changed 'Hit Blinds Target' to a level-based formula.
- Changed 'Freezes Target' item modifier to a level-based formula
(improved for melee characters).
- Changed display of enhanced damage vs. demons and enhanced damage vs.
undead to be +x% instead of x%.
- Added potential for sockets to Bone Visage Elite Bone Helm, Troll's
Nest and Blade Barrier Elite Shields.
- Improved drops for placed (super) Unique monsters such as Bishibosh,
Rakanishu, et. al.
- Improved drops for certain quest monsters such as Blood Raven, The
Countess, The Cow King, et. al.
- Duriel now always drops a Town Portal scroll in addition to his regular
- Enabled certain Horadric Cube recipes that were disabled in v1.08.
- Enabled "add socket" Horadric Cube recipe.
- Made "add socket" Horadric Cube recipe not work on socketed items.
- Added several very low-level magic affixes.
- Restricted some affixes from generating on certain item types.
- Rare items will now always spawn with three or more affixes if possible.
- Increased chances for 'of blocking' and 'of deflecting' suffix.
- Added increased block rate to 'of blocking' and 'of deflecting'
- Personalized item names are now printed in the color of base type.
- Added base item type to highlight info for rune word items.
- Non-weapon items that add damage now do so with regards to bow damage.
- Adjusted strength & dexterity damage bonus for certain items.
- Changed the 'Ethereal' property to modify base stats.
- Changed the 'Reduce Magic Damage' property to spread across frames for
multi-frame attacks (such as firewall).
- Altered stats of many Unique items*.
- Altered stats of a few Set items*.
- Altered stats of a few rune word items.
- The Shae, Po, and Jo runes have been renamed. They are now the Shael, Io, and Jah runes
- Reduced chances of elemental damage affixes spawning on Charms.
- Increased bonuses for affixes that increase stack size on Throwing
- Increase chances of Self-repair affixes.
- Increase chances and potency of Replenish quantity affixes*.
- Increased stack sizes of most Throwing weapons.
- Enabled normal Orbs and Circlets.
- Increased maximum number of sockets for some items.
- Rare Jewels are now capped at a maximum of four affixes.
- Adjusted weapon and armor levels and level requirements.
- Stacked items with poison damage now average their poison duration.
- Rejuvenation potions now automatically go into the belt if picked up
from the ground.
- Rejuvenation potions can now be shift-clicked from the inventory into
an equipped belt.
- Adjusted the Hireling experience system.
- Altered Act 2 Hireling Auras.
- Changed Hireling damage to 50% against bosses in normal, 40% in
nightmare, and 25% in hell difficulties.
- Raised maximum price vendors will pay for an item to 30,000 gold pieces
in nightmare difficulty, and 35,000 gold pieces in hell difficulty.
- Added health Regeneration to all hireling types.
- Iron Maiden and Thorns effects now treat Hirelings as players with
respect to damage.
- Hirelings now gain experience from monsters killed by Minions and
other party members.
- Using a potion from the belt (either by hotkey or right-clicking)
while holding down the shift key will give the potion to the player's
hireling if he/she has one.
- Lowered maximum duration for which Hirelings could be stunned.
- Iron Golems are now saved with the player.
- Color coded monsters' elemental/physical immunity info display. (For
example, Fire Immune is printed in red).
- Changed monster stats back to what they were before v1.08.
- Reduced the Resistance bonus for Magic Resistant Uniques (It was 75%;
it is now 40%).
- The monsters in Act 4 that eat corpses will no longer eat corpses
that have already been used.
- The Resistance penalty at higher difficulty levels no longer applies
to Magic Resistance.
- Crush Beasts no longer give only 1 exp when they are killed.
- Changed PvP penalty for players or Hirelings attacking other players
- Implemented PvP penalty of 1/2 for Hirelings attacking other Hirelings.
- Town portal use has been restricted to party members only.
- Reduced damage multiplier for act-end boss attacks vs. minions.
- Broken Ethereal items now sell for 1 gold.
- Added Thawing Potions to vendor inventories in Act IV and Act V.
- It is now possible (albeit very rare) to get Set and Unique items
- Increased the chances of getting a Rare item from gambling.
- Keys may now be purchased in bulk (shift + right-click).
- Swapped properties for Jah and Cham runes in weapons.
- Added rune words for Single Player/Other Multi Player which previously
only showed up on Realm games.
- Adjusted hover text box sizes.
- Updated the pop-up text to reflect adjusted monster attack and defense.
- Adjusted memory management code.
- Typing "players X", where X is a number between the current number of
players and the maximum (8), in the message box will now set the
effective number of players in the game (in single player, open
Battle.net and TCP/IP games only).
- Removed global Physical Resistance from Nightmare difficulty games.
- Fixed a bug where Tyrael would sometimes create an inaccessible portal.
- Fixed a bug where a player who was disconnected from Battle.net while
in the Imbue screen would crash.
i donÂ´t know, itÂ´s strange blizzard didnÂ´t write it in their patchinformation, really strange. How can we tell if itÂ´s right?
I tell for sure all information there arenÂ´t right. This info is bullshit: - Gold sharing among party members has been removed.
I just tried it and gold still shares between party members, so there is nothing that says the rest of info should be correct.
Bullshit text/info, or should i say, bullshit Blizzard who donÂ´t know what they talking about....really strange.
Im gonna ring ur neck in a minute go check ur f*ucking d2 directory u dumb f*uck its in the patch.txt file go check it urself dumb f*uck
im smarter than you so dont try to outsmart me, everyone on this bored is smarter than you. NO ONE LIKES YOU, YOUR ALWAYS WRONG
F*cking b*tch, how can you be smarter than me? Check the line:
- Gold sharing among party members has been removed.
and then go out on bnet and test it, you get money when someone else pick up gold (if you are in a party and in the same area).
The conclusion: Gold sharing does still exist!
Go to the store and buy a new brain assh*le!
And i want to add: LOL, off course i knew which file you meant.
Edited: Spelled wrong...
Well then if u found the file you know im right DUMB FUK
comon, it is on the as. since gf is back on, i think its quite actual. its correct that gold is still shared, but who cares, only becos theres one mistake u cant say that the whole patch information is fuc|<ed up and incorrect.
well, i havenÂ´t said the whole patch information is fuc|<ed up and incorrect. But, if there is faults in patch.txt who can say the rest is believable?
I think itÂ´s really lame/pathetic/noobie/unprofessional of blizzard to give out the wrong info, itÂ´s really pathetic.
BTW, you say: who cares? Look in this string and you see some people who cares about the information or it wouldnÂ´t be such discussion about this gambling issue, where blizzard tells two things which are a direct opposite at one site to another (official sites off course). At least I want real information or they shouldnÂ´t write any.
And ShadowWarlock, grow up! IÂ´ve just proved you wrong.
And I just looked at blizzards website about the 1.09 patch, and I don't see it saying anything about re-enabling gambling uniques, like shadowwarlock has. And you guys wanna hear some bullsh.t?
Our Battle.net team has determined that these messages may appear as a result of players using â€œadd-on programs.â€ We suggest that users refrain from using any sort of â€œadd-onsâ€ or run any other programs while playing Diablo II or any of our other games, as they are not supported and can cause undocumented problems while playing on Battle.net.
These programs include utilities such as â€œmap-hacksâ€ and many other different programs that can alter or â€œenhanceâ€ game play. Please note that we do not encourage the use of map-hacks or any other type of hacking utilities; and we are unable to assist players who are affected when using these types of programs.
So, blizzard is trying to blame their new software on maphacks and other types of programs?
well i donÂ´t know what to believe about blizzards patch fake info, it looks like they donÂ´t write all changes in the patchinformation. The information ShadowWarlock wrote about does exist, look at your patch.txt in your diablo-directory. But all info there arenÂ´t right, as the gold-share as i mentioned above. I really donÂ´t know what to believe...
And about the other stuff you wrote, was it from Mouspads forum? IÂ´ve read about it there and itÂ´s bullshit, at least the maphack part.
Blizzard gets more and more pathetic every day....
sop this thread plz, its annoying and take useless place , i mean this havent anything to do with hacks anyway , and (if its possible or not) to gamble something like wf is , was , and will be smaller then find with pindlebot (im not sure 100% if its possible or not) BUT WHO REALLY CARES , lol.
Has anyone even seen a hydra bow for gamble?
im pretty sure they disabled it because gambling sojs was and old school way of getting sojs
i think most of thesojs that are around now are from the very first patch cuz the mods havent changed but im not sure i just know they used to gamble sojs like crazy before
itÂ´s the Long War Bow. When you gamble the Long War Bow something rolls and if youÂ´re lucky you get a Gothic Bow and if youÂ´re really really lucky you get a Hydra bow......and if youÂ´re really really really lucky you get a rare Hydra bow...and so on
All items in the gamblescreen are the basic items (normal), then itÂ´s luck if you get higher quality.
You must have taken great pains; you could not naturally be so very stupid
Errr, found something out yesterday. I was gambling for a while, and something odd happened. I got a set ring.
Cathan's something or whatever, I don't remember. I can't say you can gamble uniques, but at least set items. Maybe everyone else knew this already, oh well.
I wouldn't want to get hopes up though, I gambled probably 1000+ rings before getting it. Not too mention, almost any set item of value is an exceptional or elite item, further reducing chances of getting something. Oh well.
Ive never really gambled before. Where is a good place to gamble (Like act) and in what difficulty? Anyone ever got a C-grip ring from it?
it depends on your character lvl. when u have a lvl9x char you can gamble the same stuff in normal as in hell.
you used to be able to gamble Soj's in Diablo II classic
but not anymore that I know of
Separate names with a comma.