Is it possible to get soj from gambling?

hagel666

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Satans-Everything,

i´m going to let sin316 eat up his words later when Arreat Summit have updated their gambleguide. I have sent Arreat webteam an email about their old guide with links and everything. I don´t know if they work in cristmas times/new year, but they will change it sooner or later.

And all other noobs who says they got uniques/sets from gamble since 1.07 should also think about why they are lying when they are proved wrong, it´s so lame. You gotta wonder, do they really got brain? I can´t see it....

Misterwhippy

Member!
Reaction score
in single player if your using a mod you can still gamble for uniques. but we all know thats cheating. blizz said theyd be doing 'more updates when patch 1.10 is released" to arreat summit.

sin316

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
ok go call all liars satans, ur so ...

ah f.. you and ur brainless mind.

ur too dumb to talk with lol

/me press the ignore buttom for idiots

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
ahhh Sin got proven wrong by Blizzards website itself and now cant think of any other little smart reply. Poor kid, probably went running to his bed and started crying his eyes out.

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Its funny sin, you say I have a brainless mind, even though in that blizzard website it says it right there, they cant be gambled anymore. Why don't you just look in the mirror before you start calling people brainless. You're one of those people that just cant take being proven wrong, and theres therapy for that.

sin316

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
could someone turn his button off ?

how old are u ?

seriously u getting boring u know, u f... ant argument, u just flaming around like a 10 year old boy rofl.

so go ahead flame again , call all liars, im pissed off by talking to a kid lol

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Sounds like I struck a nerve. And to let you know, I dont flame people, when I called them liars, I was just speaking the truth. And sin, you keep calling everyone 10 year old boys, how old are you? 11? 12 maybe? And I'm guessing you've finally realized I was right about cant gamble uniques/sets?

SuperiorNewbie

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
YES U CAN

I GAMBLED 10 SOJ WITH INFINITE MONEY ON MY SINGLE ACCOUNT, AND ONE ON my bnet, i just pickup the gems and gold in cowI GAMBLED 10 SOJ WITH INFINITE MONEY ON MY SINGLE ACCOUNT, AND ONE ON my bnet, i just pickup the gems and gold in cow :D

Ultmose

BattleForums Addict
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
ya, and i got a car, u guys r full of shit, what are the chances that you get all this stuff just when sum1 posts this, i mean common a nagerling ring i can understand, but a soj, which is next to impossible to find newhere these days, bs, evenmore a ****en valor

sin316

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
the % chance of finding a valor is higher then from soj :p

(sojs are almost impossible to find in 1.09 , like 1 in a million or so

(already in 1.08, the chance of finding a soj was the same as constrictor ring , a little highter cause of itemlevel , but almost the same (blizz knew that too many sojs are in game , and they knew , soj are the "money" in game, and didnt wanted them to lose value.

Korittke

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
sin is right, go to the dll and change the gambling values for uniques or sets or whatever to 100% and go to singleplayer and everything u buy will be unique. phrozenkeep!

gabyalifix

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
the arreat summit is the official online strategy guide on battle.net

This should be blindingly obvious to anyone who can read the url:

http://www.battle.net/diablo2exp/

note: it's on battle.net

However, it is possible that blizz has been lazy, and hasn't updated their site. Alternately, perhaps they forgot to mention that they re-added the unique gambling in the patch specs.

Either way, there is a conflict between what blizz says, in one place it says things are one way, the other claims otherwise, it has nothing to do with any lack of experience or knowledge on any of your parts. so stop arguing like schoolchildren. cripes.

Ultmose

BattleForums Addict
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
that is honestly the dumberst logc i heard, if they wanted sojs to loose value they would have made more of them, if they made less, they became more rare and went up in value, sin316

Korittke

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
i did dll related stuff when i wanted to do a mod, but after a time i didnt want it any more. as far as i rember it is the d2game.dll, but i dont know the offset. go to phrozenkeep -> http://dynamic2.gamespy.com/~phrozenkeep/site/ and i think in the forums there is a sticky thread with a cool excel table with all changeable offsets in all dll's. [forum->code editing]

well and for the basics, there are some good tutorials @ phrozenkeep, even for dll editing. a normal dll editor and the offset list is enough.

sin316

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Originally posted by Ultmose
that is honestly the dumberst logc i heard, if they wanted sojs to loose value they would have made more of them, if they made less, they became more rare and went up in value, sin316
listen , if u CANT read properly then let it be , i said BLIZZARD DIDNT WANT SOJS LOOSE VALUE

so stfu and read carefully next time

red_bull69

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
are sojs really that rare to find cuz i was mfing on pindle for the first time and after finding nothing for 500 runs i found unique ring and it turns out it was an actual soj. but there is no way to tell it apart from a duped one, ohwell at least i know it's legit

hagel666

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Korittke,

thanks for your answere.

red_bull69,

yes they are pretty rare (first unique rings don´t drop that often).

I read before the best monster to kill for soj is Baal in normal, because when you play in hell, you can get all rings (and most items) and then you have less % to find soj. When a ring drops it rolls if it going to be a unique then set, rare and last magic. If it is a unique it rolls if it´s the highest lev ring Bul-Kathos' Wedding Band, then Raven frost, then Dwarf Star, then SOJ, Manald and last Nagel.

To see which monster has the highest % to drop the item you want, go to this url: http://stats.diabloii.net/calcs/TC/frameset.shtml

For unique rings you have to set the minimum Mlvl which is monsterlevel, you can find that in Diabloii uniques page http://www.diabloii.net/items/uniques/armor-rings.shtml SOJ Mlvl is 39.

When i checked this (in the stats site) it doesn´t look like Baal in normal has the highest chance of dropping a SOJ, i don´t know who's right. Most logically is Baal in Normal, because the highest lev ring he can drop is SOJ and he can´t drop all the other items as the monsters in hell. Well i don´t know for sure, i know thou i only found 2 SOJ in my diabloplayingtime and one was from Baal in normal.

Hagel.