Is it possible to get soj from gambling?

hagel666

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Everyone here who say's they got a unique or set from gambling in this patch lies. I think it´s really lame the gambling guide hasn´t been corrected. You can´t gamble for uniques or sets anymore, thats it!

BTW i´m talking about LOD i don´t know about classic.

This is from 1.07 patch:

Modifications:
Some Set Items now use unique palette shifted Art.
Global Run/Walk Speed was lowered and +speed items now work on a diminishing returns basis.
Gambling prices are now based on the character level.
Sets and Uniques can no longer be gambled for.
1.07 Patch

Here is a question and answere at 1.08 patch information:

Why have Set and Unique Items been removed from the Gamble option?
Set and Unique Items have been removed from the Gambling option in order to increase their rarity. By limiting their availability, we make Set and Unique Items more rare and in turn, increase their value and power. As always, Set and Unique items can be found as treasure through exploration of the world or by trading with another player.

1.08 Patch

------------------------------------------

Well, here are all answeres and to all of you who still believe you can find uniques and sets by gambling, keep on gambling for your uniques and sets and good luck! I hope you also have the luck of gambling a new brain...

Hagel.

sin316

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
and satan lets talk french or german and lets see how good you are lol.

and if ur a little dirty racist u may should post somewhere else then flaming here on ppl cause ur too dumb to argument like it should be , so just stfu and go back in ur corner

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
??? What the... When did I say I was racist at all, and why do you keep wanting to talk different languages, to make yourself sound smarter? Good luck with that. And sin, hagel just gave you the modifications list for patch 1.07 so maybe YOU missed something.

sin316

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
blizzard may said they removed uniques from gambling , but 100%

here what they said

The items you receive will be from most common, to most rare: Magic Items, Rare, Sets, Uniques. Set and Unique Items are extremely rare. The Chance for Uniques is 1 in 100,000 and 1 in 10,000 for Sets. The level of quality of the items will be from most common to, most rare: Normal, Exceptional, Elite. You will mostly get Magic items which may or may not be worth anything to you (hence Gambling).

You can Gamble Set or Unique Items and have the chance to Gamble Exceptional and Elite items as well. Gambling Items appear as Normal Items and can only be revealed as Exceptional or Elite Items after you buy them.

so it is possible, but most unlike to find some

Misterwhippy

Member!
Reaction score
unless another 1.09 patch description says that they re-enabled gambling for sets and uniques, they havent done it...

Snagg

Premium Member
Reaction score
I got a soj from gambling back in the d2 classic days

hagel666

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Well battle.net is official, but i don´t know if the Arreat Summit-part of the site is. I´m going to mail them about their old gamble guide, it will be fixed.

And again, read Blizzards patchinformation, you can´t gamble for uniques and sets anymore since 1.07, how hard can it be to understand.

Misterwhippy

Member!
Reaction score
battle.net is official, so is arreat summit. but arreat summit is horribly out of date, and not very well updated since 1.07-.08

sin316

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
so u think all people saying , they found some unik are lyiers cause YOU wanna have right ? omg , hagel , just stop talking plz

Final Warrior

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
Website
www.harkkonnen.com
y know wuts wierd? 1 time i wuz playing d2 lod 1.09 wid NO hacks on. guess wut? i gambled 4 a helm, n it wuz unique. why is that? it wuz on single player

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Yes I do. Everyone that says they got a unique from gambling past 1.07 is a liar. It says they were disabled in the patch description. Sin, you are in a state we call Denial. And no matter how much you want it to be true, you arent getting uniques from gambling. Not possible, end of story. Sin, I know you want it to be true, its just not happening, you're wanting me to say all these people are lying, okay they are. Are you calling the patch description and battle.net liars?