Info from an actual Blizzard Employee

Status
Not open for further replies.

bamthedoc

King Endymion
Reaction score
Website
www.fanfiction.net
I have a question, then. It may be from misinterpretation, but I got the impression that the Xel`naga were extinct. Can you provide us, possibly, a story link for SC and BW showing that I may have missed that?

TrongaMonga

Grumpy Old Grandpa
Reaction score
In the SC manual, it's said that the Xel'Naga were extinct from the Galaxy.

Could the Koprus you mentioned have something to do with this?

And Niomus something to do with this?

Well, I found quite some sites on google with those names, I don't Blizzard would be so unoriginal in making the names out. At least not in StarCraft.

Blizzard's criativity is tremendous :)

Wing Zero

lol just as planned
Reaction score
a true blizz worker would Write out Starcraft

Stealth_Reaper

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
this is very catchy..although i dunno who 2 believe. Bam pointed out a good point by havin web sites of those races..maybe this is just another guy who tried to do wut u did bam haha (cause i beleive u tried doing that lil ealier on =D)

TrongaMonga

Grumpy Old Grandpa
Reaction score
Yea, that was what I meant, that they were extinct from the Galaxy, but not completly exctint.

Why doesn't blizzard site has something on this?

And there's still something that tells me it isn't true, but I'll save it for myself.

Btw, cut the multiple posting, there's an edit button for a reason.

Pains Requiem

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
i..dont know if i should beleive this. but anyway, im going to email this stuff to a buddy of mine to see how he reacts...im going to say if the graphics are a lot like wc3 then im gonna be pissed. in wc3 the 90 food limit was given for a reason-if u were able to create over 100 archers the game would lag like hell (as in most of the AOS games) i mean-seeing a huge bunch of archons im sure would lag the game like hell. the good thing about sc was that you were able to build this big armies instead of those little 20 person skirmishes in wc3!of course i would still but the game wouldnt be like anyone expected. if u really work for blizz, tell them to do sc2 graphics like i saw from one of the beta screen shots-u guys lowerd the quality of the graphics to get the graphics we now use in sc. u could actually see shadows in the goliaths and u could actually see more details in them-and instead of turning on an axis, the air units actually had to do a u-turn to go and fly in the other direction. also, when air untis exploded, they actually EXPLODED not the little POOF BEEP crap we hear in sc now but they had a shockwave come from the explosion and the explosion actualy looked real. im gonna say i kinda beleive the blizzard guy here but i still fell for someone else pulling a little trick about sc2 coming out....damn blue font...

Crookedfoot

Premium Member
Reaction score
Website
www.battleforums.com
I say give him a chance.
If anything this has great intrigue linked to it.

But I do have one question...

Won't the people at Blizzard be less than happy such information is being leaked, especially on a forum that is not affiliated with Blizzard, and probably never will be?

Inquiring minds must know.

Raccoon

Post Djinn
Reaction score
Blizzardman, is this the only site/forum that you have released this information to?

Wing Zero

lol just as planned
Reaction score
Originally posted by Ryan
Blizzardman, is this the only site/forum that you have released this information to?
i dont think so i didnt see in blizzforums *continues to search*

Wing Zero

lol just as planned
Reaction score
Originally posted by Blizzardman
The New Battle net will require a Broadband connection. 56k cannot support the amount of information between host, server, and other players will require in such a rich graphics environment. The exact speed required is not yet known; however, by initial tests about 400 kbs download, 300 kbs upload should be enough.
Nice job u just killed half of SC b.net

Status
Not open for further replies.